It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm going to summarize this as quickly as possible to avoid TL: DR. Do research. Deny ignorance.

"Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." - Cicero

Mothers will attest that their babies are born with distinct personalities. Their natures are built-in and present from birth, and are unique to every one of us. This is a reflection of the soul, and to recognize the soul is to recognize a spiritual world plays a part in our physical existence.

From the Atheist's Guide to Religion -

Without this belief in spirits, and the concept of a human soul which is so fundamental to any religious viewpoint, a belief in a Great Spirit, or God, would seem impossible.

The same source also argues that "organised religions have hijacked this spirituality instinct in ways that bend it to serve their own interests. Just as the major food companies quickly learned to capitalise on our instinctive taste for sugar, salt and fat..."

From a religious standpoint, there is good and there is evil. No freedom whatsoever: you must beg for forgiveness and hopefully get into heaven or you waste your one chance for eternity. However, if one is aware of their true nature as light beings, spirits experiencing a physical world, they lose their power over us, and in turn, the individual rediscovers the power within, which eventually turns into a community of free-thinkers, a populace, the people, and a world free to love, prosper and discover.

People point to Revelations and say all these things will happen, and are happening, before the End Times. But, if people that put that book together knew that there would be a great shift and what the characteristics of one would be like, they could give us just enough to point to it later and say hey, this is for real, and thus, everything in the book is real. Obey.

Metaphysical knowledge has been branded occult, a term that is subconsciously connected with Satan. So with this knowledge, that pretty much explains EVERYTHING, those minds controlled by fear refuse to begin to comprehend, change, accept, or believe in these connections:

-Energy: Everything is energy, including thoughts and feelings, which composes your experience, as corresponding vibrations are brought to each other. (But that puts the responsibility on me...)
-Chakras: Where one is not more important than the other. (But there's no hierarchy?!?!)
-Extraterrestrial Life: Seriously. Look at the stars. You think a Divine Being created all that space solely to judge us and make us feel even more infinitesimally small?
-Unconditional Love: You can't truly love another if you don't love yourself. When you love what you're doing, you'll see others' experiences as part of your own. Without it, love becomes distorted towards jealousy, possession and control.
-Purpose: The Universe is abundant and loving and infinite. You can literally accomplish anything if you free yourself from the shackles of fear and doubt. (Astral Travel demonstrates this well.)
-Inter-connectivity: Not only are we more alike than different from each other, each of us has a pineal gland that connects us to the spirit realm. I can attest to human psychic capabilities, as I have had a psychic conversation with four other people in the same room, at the same time.
-Peace: When all of us get this bug out of our systems, we'll realize the "Big Picture of God," or Heaven, is here on Earth. It's to be happy, joyous that all your needs are met, jubilant in feeling-knowing you can do anything you really want, experience anything you really want to experience. The "In times of peace, prepare for war"-mentality won't even exist.

The above mentality is totally consistent with the theory of the 10 dimensions and how we soon will be experiencing life in the 5th dimension and the Age of Aquarius, as we will be able to attract into our experience what we desire MUCH quicker than we do living in the 4th dimension.

If anything 2012 serves as raising global consciousness in hopes for a Hundredth Monkey effect. If the people give in to the fear of total cataclysm, false-flags and self-serving politicians in a broken monetary system, looking out-there for God, they will never find it, and a NWO will step-in with applause. If we choose to look within and realize/actualize our true potential/nature, we will never need another person to tell us what to do ever again.

So when the Bible says that 90% of the people will believe this "Great Deception," know that the Great Deception has been present all along, and we have clung to it as if it's a necessary evil - War, Greed, Enslavement, Factory Farms - they are all the product of someone controlling another. And these concepts cannot stand the test of time, as we can see, they are failing. And logically, they should!
They are built on lies.

Rid your subconscious of darkness, and you'll begin to feel the magic around you. And inside you.

Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious. Carl Jung

edit on 15-3-2012 by 4KAAN because: formatting

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Please let me be the first to Star and Flag you for a most excellent post, friend. I too can hardly wait for the Great Awakening, the Age of Enlightenment we have waited for for so long. I can see the signs already, some are awake, more and more are waking up every day, and soon all will be awake.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Silly fools, patting yourselves on the back in the hopes of something, anything happening to save you from the day to day drivel your life has become.
Nothing will happen and in time you will find the next new hope.
Meanwhile much is being done without your consent as you hope for a saviour...
Don't tell me I'm right yet, wait 10 years and tell me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It is pretty sad that most people are actually easy to manipulate.However, Their are people who see the truth, but do not accept it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm confused, you post about corporate greed, religious institutions and then there is a video about staring into the sun with the naked eye.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well if this is true, the NWO makes even more sence to stop us from reaching this point

but no offance, even my parents think i'm crazy when i bring this up

or are they just "brainwashed"

hard fight my friend
edit on 15-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I quite like your approach to the subject and rationale.

Good example to new members...for the record, I usually come in to this forum and just end up frustrated at the ignorance and stupidity of what's being posted and take the p***.

Good work sir.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
Rid your subconscious of darkness, and you'll begin to feel the magic around you. And inside you.

You make it sound so easy. I woke up in 1994 and do find it easier being awake than before that. And with 500 books plus the bible, I've gained enough faith to speek my mind openly ... a concept I call having "Jesus balls". However, I've lost close friends and have some family that haven't reached that level of enlightenment and also consider myself far from perfect.

I've felt the magic around me, even practiced a little - but felt I'd best not demonstrate or put such things to use until AFTER whatever events unfold. So while there are nice aspects to feeling the magic so to speak, there are also major challenges that brings on. Like who do you work for and what do they do with the results of your work? Would it be better to starve than contribute to killers? There's sooo many questions and so few solid answers.

Being awake isn't being enlightened and certainly being enlightened doesn't make one not care. Instead it seems more like having computers. Like all my Facebook friends from high school. We were all so mean to eachother back then and its nice to see so many of us have finally become deascent people. But we each still have our struggles and with the economy the way its going... well my hometown is one of the "most depressed" in the whole USA (binghamton ny).

So please do keep offering hope - my hope is in Jesus Christ, Howard Roark, Johnathan E, Superman, Spiderman, and mom.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
*remember to read*

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yes, excellent post! I'm not sure about sun gazing though. It's a rise in consciousness that is needed through unconditional love for self.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Silly fools, patting yourselves on the back in the hopes of something, anything happening to save you from the day to day drivel your life has become.
Nothing will happen and in time you will find the next new hope.
Meanwhile much is being done without your consent as you hope for a saviour...
Don't tell me I'm right yet, wait 10 years and tell me.

I can already tell you, because I've experienced it. We have a true essence that is connected to an intelligent consciousness.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Great post, well thought out. I think our biggest challenge is freeing ourselves from the ego. While we can't completely rid ourselves of ego in this earth realm we must find a way to change its purpose.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

There is only one problem... one thing you didnt think about. Humanity strives to avoid pain... when that alone is the driving force behind life.

There is no such thing as a painless existance. Many will chose death over an eternity of suffering.... like withered vines.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Excellent post, but the way I see it mankind is still caught up under the veil of Maya, seeking worldly pleasures and indulging their animal instincts. Instead of evolving towards selflesness, we're getting more and more selfish. We're constantly bombarded with advertisement telling us that we need to buy things in order to achieve hapiness. We tell each other that the way to be successful in this existence is to cultivate our egos and that leads to selfishness, arrogance, and some times even violence. We treat our loved ones like they're our posessions, like they're things that we own.

I'm sorry if it doesn't seem likely to me that cosmic rays or planet alignments alone will shed light into the human race's hearts and automagically turn us into a more loving and civilized species. I think the prophecies in Revelations could happen literally, which in the end will be the same thing as the new age crowd has been saying for a while, going into the 5th dimension and such, but without the sugar coating. After we're wiped from the surface of the planet, it's not like our existence will simply end, sure enough we'll find ourselves in a diferent vibrational realm, maybe permanently - I don't know, haven't figured out the details yet. But TBH I'm kinda optimistic about it.
edit on 16/3/2012 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Those who know do not talk.

Those who talk do not know.

Lau-tzu

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It is clear that most did not watch the entire video.

WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO!!

It is BARELY about sun gazing and WELL worth the watch!

Excellent post. This is the stuff that needs to be spread far and wide for as many as possible to see.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic,

I think logic saysthe exact opposite ... considering that humans are stupid and our bodies are imperfect and breaking down from wallowing in our own garbage and all. People who are willing to kill for the belief that they have an physical orgy waiting for them in the afterlife ... people who shred unborn babies and use chemicals to burn them alive in the womb .... greedy people and on the flip, people who are parasites and want everything for nothing ...

I see a downward spiral .. not a 'great awakening' coming.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Wonderful Post!

We will experience something truly magical. I have been on a journey for the last 2 years that has opened my eyes and heart to a world that was hidden. A world that was right in front of my eyes, yet I was blinded from seeing it. This expansion of consciousness will come, And we are all going to part of it!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic,

I think logic saysthe exact opposite ... considering that humans are stupid and our bodies are imperfect and breaking down from wallowing in our own garbage and all. People who are willing to kill for the belief that they have an physical orgy waiting for them in the afterlife ... people who shred unborn babies and use chemicals to burn them alive in the womb .... greedy people and on the flip, people who are parasites and want everything for nothing ...

I see a downward spiral .. not a 'great awakening' coming.

And this is why the great awakening is happening...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Without the Sun we cannot maintain...

The beauty of "God" is everywhere so I totally love the video.. I feel it too!

The first time I read the Bible like a book I noticed something... it was full of "light".

The word light can be found all throughout the book and so the second time I read it I found other words that were constant.... but light... for me.... it was the most important Word of them all.

Even in the depths of darkness...one still can still find light.

So... after the third time reading the Bible... I decided I wanted to learn everything I could about light. When I began studying light I began to feel a closeness to this energy like I had never felt before. HA! May sound cheesy but its my truth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join