It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto got the OK!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I can see it now, many many years from now, if we haven't destroyed ourselves with a WW3 nukedom, people will be so sick of it all that they will have their own farms and smuggling non GM seeds will be a crime punishable by death.

We're gonna have to hide our farms in basement and run lights with bicycles so that we don't get caught for using electricity. I think we should stop those fascist psychopaths in pursue of profits and control before we get to that point.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Is anything safe any longer? Think on it: veggies and fruits are all monsanto. All meat is monsanto since farmers feed monsanto to them.

Water is being heavily flouridated in some places : Ireland I hear is 100%. Isn't that deadly?

So what is going on, why is the gov't so gung ho to let this happen? I know they're moronic but seriously, they can sit there knowing this stuff is rotten for us yet OKAY it to happen? Is this how they're going to control the masses?

I'm sick. I do not know what to do. We couldn't even START an underground healthy food market because every thing seems to have Monsanto stuck into it some way or the other. I'm truly sick.

Not all veggies and fruits are GMOs. The major ones are soy (93%), corn (86%), canola oil (93%).

For a list of further ones, go here:

For a NON GMO shopping list, go here:

You can avoid them. Buy organic. Organic cannot be GM. And, stop eating factory food. It's laced with GMOs.

Avoid buying fruits or vegetables that are currently types that are genetically modified unless you know they're organic or not GMOs. Become aware. Fight for labeling. If more people did this, the stuff wouldn't sell.

As for why, follow the money. Government corruption. Capitalism puts shareholders and corporate profits above human health, morals, or ethics. That's why.
edit on 16-3-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by XLR8R

Wow, so are S. Dakotans unaware of Monsanto, and not protesting it, or do states no longer have any say in their practices? I wonder how much gov subsidies play into this too, only giving aid to those under Monsanto contracts.
I say call the monopoly police!

spec

The bold part (bolding mine) is exactly how it works. In my native Texas, farmers were threatened with losing all subsidies if they so much as plant black-eyed peas in their own backyards - because only CA farmers are allowed to plant those. The government controls our food supplies to a sickening degree.

The subsidies, the controls... it's all a merry little circle of corruption.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thanks for the good, laugh

you post just make my morning, I tell when I got to the big food stores, all I do is wonder when you see mothers with children just filling out their carts with nothing but processed crap, sweets,( corn syrup )and starches (simple carbohydrates).

Then is me and my husband, we read every single labe that we get our hands on just for the fun of it. You be surprised the many incredible ingredients we read on some labels, my husband makes a joke to people all the time telling them that margarine is just an ingredient short of plastic

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

AYE!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Thanks for those lists. I don't have time to look at it right now but I definitly will and share it with my family. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Thanks for those lists. I don't have time to look at it right now but I definitly will and share it with my family. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Haha that pretty funny. I've been looking more and more at labels now a days and you're totally right. The stuff they putt in there is crazy. No wonder cancer and all kinds of deseases are running rampant. Unfortunatly for those on a budget such as I, it's not always that easy to buy clean food. They're getting more and more expensive by the day.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Technically we have been modifying crops for thousands of years.

If you actually came cross corn our ancestors ate, you wouldn't even recongize it.

Though I am sure whatever Monsanto comes up with with sprout tentacles and eat any bunny that tries to come near it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

mmmmmm the force is strong with comical side of you......Dude I am still laughing....

That was excellent....I wish I could star that one like 300-400 times, for as many times I have laughed since reading it....

edit on 3/16/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Now the FDA has said that the food industries are not to even print on the label if the food is GMO or not so we have no way to know! Meanwhile the elite groups conducting this "experiment" are eating organic food grown in their own private gardens because they know its bad for you. Alex Jones' of NPR discusses this and more corruption of world governments in his short film here: youtu.be...

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face
with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
― -- J. Edgar Hoover

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Impeach obummer and hang monsanto for crimes against humanity.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Most of our foods are made with corn.
That is a fairly important statement, because GMO corn as a major ingredient in most of the food supply, means GMOs getting to just about everyone.

It's great for messing with our genes and cellular health,
which is great for the medical industry,
which is great for those wanting a malfunctioning, sickly, passive and confused population whose lives will be much shorter than they should be,
which is great for depopulation agendas.

Just pay attention to who plays golf together, then follow the money to the business partners working together for mutual goals.

Let us also not forget

Corn and corn-based products are what are fed to our meat stock - cows, pigs, chickens etc so we also have the ripple-effect to worry about'

Most corn grown in North America is for animal feed, not "on the cob" or the canned stuff.

very very scary stuff

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Modifying for thousands of years? i think you mean cross-hybridization, which is different than genetically modified
food stuff. I think that the organic farmers need to hire some soldier of fortune types, hell there's plenty of them out there with all the wars and such.
Of course this is just a hypothetical suggestion and by no means do I condone any illegal activity toward Monster-santo

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

The U.S. Government FDA, etc has also allowed big bakers to continue to sell potatoe chips, french fries, crackers, pretzels, fried noodles, and many other related high-temperature baked and fried potatoes , ignoring the polymerization reaction of asparigine or aspartamine an amino acid, with acrylic acid to give nerve toxins . I have never found any report on the symptoms . Acrylic acid and that amino acid aspartamine , are naturally always present in the raw carbohydrates like wheat flour and potato flour.
Does eating too many potatoe chips cause the "shakes " and breathing problems the next morning?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

We have to remember that corn, wheat grain, barley, oats and Kellogg Cornflakes contain Aflatoxins ,the most potent cancer causer on the earth, especially liver cancer. The toxin comes from the common fungi and molds on the grains in the fields. I suggest taking large doses of Vitamin C tablets or a lot of orange juice just before eating Kellogg's Corn Flakes so you don't contract liver cancer. Thet don't tell you , that probably a lot of livestock and domesticated mammals die of liver cancer.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

OK, I don't know anything about that. I don't eat too many chips. I don't trust the FDA. At all. The regulate your food AND your medicine? Major conflict of interest. It's like having a loan officer sell houses on the side.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

It took corn thousends of years to become what it is...and for a reason. Now some greedy mf with some greedy mf sientists worm their way towards corrupt and above all stupid government officials with the lucrative plan to change the genetic make-up. Is there no hope..at all?

It will not surprise me if monsanto employees/ scientists refuse to eat their own product.

edit on 21/3/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

That's a good point. I wouldn't be supprised at all myself.

<< 1   >>

join