It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V: update?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I dont know how to start this but i was looking at my other thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and clicked my link, there was many changes made for example the text was gone and added to the video, the video is completely different and a date to start the "revolution" Nov. 5th 2012 was added to the title

check it out www.youtube.com... (sorry haven't figured out how to embed vids yet)

i personally think somebody is trying to start something but i dont think its the hacker group anonymous
i also noticed the old signature on the original text was similar to the text on the anon os

Declaration of war

We are Anonymous.
We are Americans.
We never Forgive.
We never Forget.
To the United States government, it's too late to expect us.

the original post announcing the OS, the well-known Anonymous slogan has seen a slight change (emphasis is our own):

We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Don’t expect us, we are already here!

(second quote taken from thenextweb.com...)

let me know what you think

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh wow! They are declaring war again this week? I wonder what they are not going to get done done this time.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
wait just notice this at the bottom of the new text maybe it wasnt anon at first but it is now?

Operation V is announced on February 27th:

"This is terrorism! Anonymous is peaceful! TheAnonMessage, expect us!"

Operation V is terminated on March 1st:

"We were ready for revolution! Operation V is irreversable! TheAnonMessage, you should've expected us!"

DAFUQ?

Operation V reinstated on March 4th:
"if you don't like it...move to canada..."

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Cool, another wild sheeple roundup.

Them Feds got so many snitchers that every Anonymous fanboy should be behind bars in no time.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"We were ready for revolution! Operation V is irreversable! TheAnonMessage, you should've expected us!"

DAFUQ?

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

"DAFUQ?" is another way of saying "WTF?" (pronounce the letters, "DA FUQ?" = The Fu*k?"

Why is that in there? And why March 4th?

I can't see operation V doing anything, maybe a couple of people showing up but i doubt it will snowball into anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
wait just notice this at the bottom of the new text maybe it wasnt anon at first but it is now?

DAFUQ?

WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

www.youtube.com...

Wow I think they just started civil war among their own ranks... Great good going Anon, if they would have changed their tactics slightly they could have actually gained a foot hold in the masses. Now they've gone and @&$?!' It up just great. I have to say though I laughed because of the what the $&@! guy.

top topics

join