It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With The Enterprise Just 4 Days Away From Arrival, A SWIFT Cut Off Of Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Do we know this is intended to remain on station off Iran?? I've been waiting for something like this specifically to free up a Carrier group for Syria operations. It's been weird that we're pushing Assad and facing down Iran when we know those nations have a mutual support treaty and military alliance. No secret. They've openly advertised the fact. Yet..no U.S. Carrier for Syria. No fly zones will be kinda hard without one.

I wonder... Could the Enterprise find itself as the expendable one to face Syrian coastal batteries of some very capable anti-ship missiles? Interesting that this old war horse would be the one chosen to sail into the first *BIG* war of the modern age. Interesting indeed...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

Thanks for the heads up on this info....amazing thing that goes on here....yet another ritualistic sacrifice in the name of furthering the cause. The world is at the mercy of these sick demented individuals who only have one thing in mind...POWER.

they crave power so much that they actually believe they are in control....but they themselves sold their souls a long time ago....they only serve the one...and the one will announce himself as the Saviour of mankind once he has instigated mankinds demise.....And we the sheeple will follow blindly into the abyss.

Can you think of a more fitting name of a ship to sacrifice...the enterprise.....the one ship portrayed to be an exploratory vehicle of space only to be used to bring on ww3.......the irony.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Don't forget the news that Iran is smuggling weapons to the syrian government while they shop on line and their country goes to crap.

Oh and the Taliban supporting the syrian rebels. No matter what side you chose, you're with an enemy. The US like to live dangerously

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There were also 2 israeli ships and a french ship going through the suez canal. Too lazy to find the source. Read it earlier somewhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
wow

just wow

that vid was scary.

so sad

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here we go again.

1. We're going to sink the Enterprise so we don't have to dispose of it.

Think this through. First, take a look at a map if the Strait of Hormuz. Note the depth of the water through the dog-leg and to either side pushing 75 meters or less. Now sink the Enterprise anywhere you want to around there. It's 250 feet tall, so lots of places it would stick out of the water. So now you have eight nuclear reactors at the bottom of the straight, likely damaged, likely spewing out radiation.

And you are saying we won't have to clean it up?

I've got a better idea. Let's sail it back to Norfolk this Fall, cut open the flight deck, and haul out the reactors. Then let's tow the thing to PSNS Inactive Ships Facility in Bremerton and take the rest of it apart. We'll bury the hot parts at Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Eastern Washington. And, btw, this is all budgeted and planned. My guess is this way would be a whole lot cheaper and easier.

2. We're gonna sacrifice the Enterprise as a False Flag operation, blame Iran, and, oh, I dunno, start WW III or something.

To what end? So you have an excuse to blow Iran all up. You can bomb the place, but you can't invade it. We don't have the troops. The terrain is worse than Afghanistan, and it begs the question of why. All you will do is disrupt a goodly percentage of the world's oil supply, inflame the middle East some more, and generally create enough havoc to slap the world into the Even Greater Depression.

Why would anyone want to do that? Do you really think the Illuminati or some other group will make a lot of money of the world economy has completely stalled? It's insane. Where would they get their Bentleys? It makes no sense at all. Bear in mind we have a wuss of a President at the moment who is a Beta Male at best who would rather bow to foreign leaders than fight. Military wise, he's a walking disaster.

3. Here is what is actually going to happen.

The USS Enterprise is going to sail over to the region and hang out for awhile. It will probably sail through the Strait of Hormuz to Bahrain, turn around, and sail right back out again, just like the Vinson did a few weeks ago, just like the Makin Island did a few days ago. In a month or so either the Vinson or the Lincoln (both arrived about the same time) will head on home. The Lincoln will sail through the Suez, down the Med, and over to Norfolk where it will begin a three year refueling operation and be non-deployable for that length of time. If it's Vinson's turn, they'll head on back through the Indian Ocean to the West Coast.

The Bush is now conducting carrier qualifications. They'll do COMPUTEX next, and then head over to relieve whatever carrier did not come home last time. This Summer or Fall the Enterprise will head back to Norfolk, final mission accomplished. Meanwhile the Truman will be deployable and ready to sail this summer, a great candidate to relieve the Enterprise if it can get ready in time. If not, we've got the Stennis, the Eisenhower, or the Nimitz, all three of which would be up to the task. The key is who does COMPUTEX first because that is always a prelude to a deployment.

Now, you guys go ahead and work up some sweat on this false flag thing, something you do right on time every six months or so every time carriers get swapped in the Middle East. But bookmark this thread and come back here in a few months prepared to say,

"Schuyler, you were right," just like you've had to do the last four or five times we've been through this, from the time VirilOrder told me I was full of it when he claimed the Vinson was on a suicide mission to start a war with North Korea. Didn't happen then; won't happen now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
remember pearl?
(well, figuratively)

They cut off japan's oil
and they lined up all the old clunkers that were slated for demolition in a nice fat 'bomb me"

And if i understand correctly they even skimped on the rescue efforts to make sure they had some nice casualities....you know, to help make the peeps good and irate....
of course the cool hardware was way way away

Its all just history repeating
www.youtube.com...
(give it to about 1 minute in, thats were thing start to really cook

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm thinking Iran knows we are trying to goad them into firing the first shot. If we can figure that out here on ATS, then I'm sure they figured out the plan months ago. No way in hell will they fire the first shot. No sinking of our clunkers, no anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They have air born laser systems that can track and target multiple vehicles and take them out at the speed of light with a push of a button.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I'd never personally suggest we'd knowingly sacrifice a U.S. Aircraft Carrier. False Flag or not, there is no way humanly possible to have a full crew onboard who wouldn't talk. Thousands of sailors keeping a secret? lol... ...and not even these leaders would risk losing that many men for it. Can't sail one without the crew and play like they're actually there..so that rules out False Flag. It will be a nasty place to be for a bit though....They have these...

P-800 / Yakhont Anti-Ship Missile

@DivineFem

Here is one to consider. The news reporters are reporting weapons being smuggled INTO Syria from Iran? Hmm.. If I could have someone at the airport those come into, I'd want one question answered. How much fuel are those planes burning on the way back vs. the trip over? ...how much is being loaded to Iran? Syria is freely buying these missiles as well as the S-300 PMU/1 systems. Russia will NOT publicly sell the same things to Iran. Not officially. Syria smuggling the other direction is far more concerning..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My sister-in-law is on the Enterprise.

I'm nervous as hell.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Having spent 13 years in the Navy, and doing all that time on Aircraft Carriers, including 6 deployments to the Persian Gulf, I always find threads like these hilarious. The Enterprise was scheduled for this deployment YEARS ago, long before any of this crazy Iran stuff started. The Big "E" is on a regular scheduled deployment, just like the carrier before it, and the one that will come after it. There is no secret conspiracy here to start WW3 and sink the Enterprise. All of the other ships there are part of the Big "E"'s battle group. I assure you that Iran does not have the capability to seriously damage, let alone sink, a US Navy Aircraft Carrier. I actually lived this stuff for 13 years, and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about, but I know it's much more fun to believe some sinister plot is afoot, so have fun with all of that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Also, to add to March 19th....

"The Secret Language of Birthdays"

Describes those who are born on this date, and this date in general as...

"Advice: Get to know yourself betterl; examine your motives. Beware of hacing undue influence on the lives of others and maintain respect for them. Don't push so hard, cultivate modesty and keep your egoism under control"

Could that speak to the actions in which some are speculating will occur during this time?

"Tarot: The 19th card of the Major Arcana is the Sun. It can be considered the most facorable of all the Major Arcana cards, and sybolizeds knowledge, vitality and good fortune. Due to both their number and Tarot card, March 19th people are granted strong Sun influences. It must be noted, however, that misusing such power can bring disastrous effects"

Again, speaking towards the individuals and supposed actions to take place on this date? Especially with the power of the Sun reference, considering the symbology and pagan nature of 'elitest' and esoteric mythical beliefs?

"Numbers and Planets: ...they are also born on the first day of pisces-Aries cusp. No other number has greater meaning to March 19 people than the number 1 and this business about being first can amount to mania with them"

And then, once again....

Mania - Wiki
"Mania is a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood, arousal, and/ or energy levels.[1] In a sense, it is the opposite of depression. Mania is a criterion for certain psychiatric diagnoses. The word derives from the Greek "μανία" (mania), "madness, frenzy"[2] and that from the verb "μαίνομαι" (mainomai), "to be mad, to rage, to be furious"."

It kinda all adds up if you think about it.... just don't think too hard.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Of course Iran is too smart to fire at one of our ships, That's Israel's job, then we blame it on Iran.. Just like the USS Liberty. I'm sure the big E will try and limp home, but somewhere mid Atlantic she'll take on too much water, be evacuated and slip into Davy Jones Locker... Insured by Goldman Sachs who will get a bail out to make the payment to the Navy so they can buy another new carrier...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

ah an other game seer, all tings must come full circle before the end, we are in that time, how long will it be or last??? so far 1991 and counting down, 1991 to 2001 to 2012 to 2014 to 2024,= 10, 11,2,10 =6, then the old text, that i do believe in "in the last days, his war shall last 20 and 7years"

just when does it start, (the question I am still pondering is, or did it start) is yet to be seen.

Iran is the key, for it is the land of Persia www.jmu.edu... All the ranting and raving of you know who, who thinks he is above them, who says the Nuke is for peaceful use, in my view,is the real war monger, who wants to be/play the victim, not the instigator.
We(the west US )play the same cards, how far can we push him into the corner, before he strikes?

edit on 16-3-2012 by bekod because: editing

edit on 16-3-2012 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I assure you that Iran does not have the capability to seriously damage, let alone sink, a US Navy Aircraft Carrier. I actually lived this stuff for 13 years, and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about, but I know it's much more fun to believe some sinister plot is afoot, so have fun with all of that.

I assure you that statement is either arrogance ignorance or more likely both.
Lets just say for a moment you move your ships into the area and Iran decides on a preemptive strike with every missile, boat, sub, plane and suicidal child with a pair of floaties and some semtex thrown at you simultaneously, you think your going to pull some Captain America crap or employ your force shields.
and NO your missile defense systems can not stop them all.
Please just please a person with your career background should know better, you will of course win the fight but that doesn't mean you wont get a black eye and busted lip for your trouble.
edit on 16-3-2012 by WorkingClassMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
remember cheneys plot to commit a false flag before

This important video should raise questions about 9/11 and the coming war with Iran. Sy Hersh interviewed by Faiz Shakir, at a Campus Progress journalism conference. In this interview, Mr. Hersh discloses info, from his own White House sources, on Dick Cheney’s plan for a false flag in the Strait of Hormuz. Cheney would have Navy Seals, disguised as Iranians, to attack US Navy vessels — resulting in the Seals’ deaths, and in the justification for an American attack on Iran. Hersh claims that this was only 1 of *12 ideas* to get a war with Iran started. Mr. Hersh has the *moral responsibility* to disclose what Cheney’s other 11 ideas were. And it is the moral responsibility of the public to encourage him to do so.

www.youtube.com...

they seemed to have no trouble killing seals
a few died over the Osama fiasco
hell, what's an aircraft carrier

well 11 more ideas to go
edit on 16-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The effing Warmongers make me sick!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Interesting that this old war horse would be the one chosen to sail into the first *BIG* war of the modern age. Interesting indeed...

I don't know if I believe what you believe, regarding the deployment, but your statement gave me my own realization. Maybe they figure there is a chance to lose a carrier and decide to put the least important one to the front, just in case. I don't believe the U.S. will intentionally destroy the Enterprise, but instead that it is the most expendable unit capable of the mission. Although it is a dark and ominous thought for the crew of the Enterprise, it also makes sense as a strategy to win. I hope nothing happens. I actually wish that all troops would return to their own countries, and that we could all (as nations) at least leave each other alone.
edit on 16-3-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Does the ship have insurance on it? If they lose it, they can collect on insurance...just saying, a random thought you know...

all the insurance they ever need is sitting under that slab of land we call Iran.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join