It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Emotion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Immensity makes thought to travel to infinity.

Because every journey begin with a thought.

Universe probably has its limits, but beyond these limits have to be something.

Being limited as human beings we can not cover the vastness of the universe and beyond with thought... yet I think is possible with the ..Infinite Emotion.

The Infinite Emotion is a consequence of the fact that we can not include.

While we think of the vastness of space, if we draw an imaginary line through thought and begin the journey to infinity as we get into imaginary space we realize that we could never stop from that travel

So while our consciousness is struggling to reach infinity at a time then it occurs the....Infinite Emotion.

A real emotion that we can feel as a measure of our limited minds in the front of the infinity.

Because we realize that we cannot stop but we have to.

This is the only way to include infinite,using ....The Infinite Emotion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
if you want reach the outter of thought then take '___', emotions are chemicle so any emotion you feel can be made and you can take it, look it up and if you want to reach the infinit part '___' is called the key of god. i guess it depends on what you are looking for.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by conlget
if you want reach the outter of thought then take '___', emotions are chemicle so any emotion you feel can be made and you can take it, look it up and if you want to reach the infinit part '___' is called the key of god. i guess it depends on what you are looking for.
To reach the infinite is a question of power of thinking and higher consciousness.

new topics

join