It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What's up with the trolls and griefers that are trying to take over this thread? Grow up and take it to the Rant section.

Klaus Dona has researched some pretty interesting artifacts which you can see on this video Klaus Dona : The Hidden History of the Human Race. There is some VERY strange stuff that you never or rarely hear about in the mainstream.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

They've seen 'Glee'.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by bastardo

In the context of what the OP was asserting that it was e.t.'s near the Sun - yes, I was speculating.

What is ignorance is to assume that there is no other beings besides us Earthlings.

That would be ignorant indeed.

Just like it is ignorant to watch a vid of completely normal and well documented sun phenomena and assume that it´s aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i think the triangle shape on the sun has already been explained away on another thread along with the horse shape,hour glass shape,and monster shape

can honestly say ive never seen the artifact before shown in the 2nd video ,had a keen interest for over 20 years in ancient artifacts and tbh it does not look genuine (would love for it to be genuine)

alien invasion next month ..na not going to happen

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I will keep an open mind on this, and give it a chance of being true.

When that is said, i would also say that it all fits together to good to be true.
I have at this time only read and watch the OP, and will now take my time to read all comments.

Interesting, but

Star for presentation, but no flag yet.

Edit:
I have read the thread up till this, And have no further comment on this topic.
I will go with the logic, and say bull****.
People seem to jump to conclusion, and ignore the facts.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
In the 2nd video, why does he say "you shouldn't be recording this...no recording"??? The author of the video even makes a point to write it out in quotes. Isn't the point of his presentation to get this knowledge out?

and can we get some Carbon dating for verification on the artifacts he was referring to?... Anyone could of made those.

link   
What it is not is an alien fleet, what it is, is by far much, much scarier. I will give you a hint, "Knowing"

link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

they are hungry, we are not only slaves on this planet we are food as well.
if I was a pretty earth being I would find a hiding spot fast..

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! (Mark my words)

"THE Great Lie" won't come to pass until after the harpazo.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So when it turns out you're completely wrong about the stargate and the alien ships and everything you based this thread on within one month are you going to come back on and start a new one when the next "triangle stargate" shows up in the sun?

This is ridiculous and fantasy and the triangle from the sun was already posted about and there have been plenty of similar shapes that have been photographed in the sun.

If you are going to "fear monger" and post junk like this for stars and flags then you should have a moral code that says if you are incorrect you will quit doing it. Remember the boy who cried wolf.....people tend to not pay much attention to those that do the same. Better yet, the forum itself should have a rule about it. While I know I don't have to click on and read these types of threads, I am compelled to because of the complete lack of anything even remotely researched by the poster.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MorkandMindy

I don't believe that they are Wraith...

but if they were, that would majorly suck.

A lot.

S&F for an amazing and informative post. I'll be looking to the skies.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

stars and flags doesn't mean !@$$

this story is still interesting, if the op is wrong I will still be in my hiding spot.

kay-o

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
this artifact from the mayans looks like it has a similar shaped triangle @4:30. interesting.

edit on 15-3-2012 by tripleOGkush because: mesed up

edit on 15-3-2012 by tripleOGkush because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is a cool thread! After weeding thru the negative waves of the debunkers.
Seriously everybody lighten up
this is a cool theory just like most on ATS, one day people will stop posting out of fear of being attacked, what a sad day that will be.
I find it very interesting that all of a sudden all of this new archeological finds are popping up?
I wonder if these things are legit or they have been sitting on them for awhile? What do you think OP?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdaptationNation
In the 2nd video, why does he say "you shouldn't be recording this...no recording"??? The author of the video even makes a point to write it out in quotes. Isn't the point of his presentation to get this knowledge out?

and can we get some Carbon dating for verification on the artifacts he was referring to?... Anyone could of made those.

Well in the following video there are some more similar artifacts and most of Klaus Donas collection have been carbon dated to pre-date the mayans.

Update: These Artifacts were found 55 years ago by a tribe in central Mexico... they have been using many of these artifacts around their necks as decorations, necklaces, etc... Re-discovered to the world in 2011! Carbon dating revealed that they pre-date the mayans. A documentary is to be released by the mexican goverment at the beginning of december..artifacts will also show a landing pad thats been found in the jungle plus much more..

information-machine.blogspot.com...

Also if you do some digging on this Klaus Dona character you will know how he got his hands on them... It´s apparently something he spent most of his life collecting/studying. But as he is german the MSM do not cover it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
TEH SUN INVADEZ!! will be back to edit after I watch the videos. ALWAYS excited about the possibility of an alien invasion. dont know why. probably because i've watched too many movies.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The Bible is not evidence of alien craft using the sun as a star-gate. In fact, the Bible isn't really evidence of anything anymore more than Rumpelstiltskin or Hansel and Gretel.

Why people make threads and use Biblical passages as premises to support some preposition is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by NeoVain

The Bible is not evidence of alien craft using the sun as a star-gate. In fact, the Bible isn't really evidence of anything anymore more than Rumpelstiltskin or Hansel and Gretel.

Why people make threads and use Biblical passages as premises to support some preposition is beyond me.

The bible references are just anecdotal evidence at best, which i just added because i found it curious... They are in no way needed as "proof" here or even premises. And as i stated i am no bible-thumper, but i know the bible was in large parts copied from other ancient texts, which might have actually been based on something real...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
patterns occur every where in nature, why is triangle considered to be proof of anything other than your brain telling you its a triangle?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join