Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Now that you are here, can you explain why you are posting information about the coronal hole that was proven wrong numerous times in the other thread, wich you have been visiting and must have seen?

Like I said, your whole thread desintegrates before the first sentence is over.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Your theory is an interesting one.....

You know its believed that the first testing of nuclear weapons drew the attention of the space visitors. That along with their continued interest in its use in our weapons ever since adds further credence to the theory.

Who's to say that the increased solar activity isn't somehow connected to them and their appearance??

The artifacts need to be proven authentic if they are going to be taken seriously,but that being said the story being told is indeed very interesting.

I have some serious doubts about an alien invasion, but wont rule out the sun being used as a means of travel.
**It really looks as people are just too eager for something to happen....

Your story connecting the artifacts that are being presented by Nassim Haramein would hold more weight if they had ben proven authentic,but this video has been out for a while.....If they were real it would have alrerady been big news,so I have my doubts..
edit on 15-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Huge coronal hole. This was extremely easy to figure out, took me five min! Completely normal! But very cool thread anyways

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

When i seen the artifacts i was thinking "didn't i just see something about a black triangle in the sun?" then when i started reading the OP i said " oh yeah the artifacts" but you beat me to the post lol

I don't know about an "Alien Invasion" but there seems to be something going on lately and more often. Just MHO.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Now that you are here, can you explain why you are posting information about the coronal hole that was proven wrong numerous times in the other thread, wich you have been visiting and must have seen?

I do not believe it has been debunked at all, despite the efforts of countless shills and even Phage himself. I am glad that you believe it has, so why are you still reading these threads? Not satisfied with the debunks? Or do you have an agenda?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
Someone debunk this please, too lazy to find resources to prove the wrong today. *Yawn*

...is the most ignorant thing i've heard in weeks

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is really interesting.

But my questions is, how do you know that alien invasion will be next month?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

I do not believe it has been debunked at all, despite the efforts of countless shills and even Phage himself. I am glad that you believe it has, so why are you still reading these threads? Not satisfied with the debunks? Or do you have an agenda?

Most of the artifacts are hoaxes, many are misinterpreted, some of the information is out of context, and I haven't seen any archaeologist (any REAL archaeologist with degrees in Mayan/Sumerian material) in what you presented.

And before you say "debunker," please realize that I work with archaeologists and paleontologists and I go on digs. I know what the real stuff looks like.

This ain't it. It's a video by an internet hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We humans are more of a threat to ourselves then aliens
edit on 15-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Because of his "calculations" based on his assumption of the "engine" these supposed alien craft passing through the "stargate" are using.

His words:

This also means they would have to use physical travel to get between stars and planets or interstellar space, which is restricted by the lightspeed barrier, which means they probably have engines similar to ours or at most a few hundred or thousand % more efficient. Our best engines currently would reach the Sun in 12-18 months, and that is alot faster than the engines used when going to the moon... (wiki.answers.com...) so if their engines are somewhere betweeen 12-18 times faster than ours(which seems entirely reasonable), this means they could be here in a month.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

I do not know this, i just base this prediction on the Alien tech still being restricted in speed due to having to use "Stargates" to travel between systems. This means they would probably be restricted by the speed of light like we are, and have "Sub-light"-drives, which i predict being somewhat more efficient than ours (Maybe ten times faster, maybe 20) but according to these assumptions i get the earliest possible time they could be here en-masse to be within one month (Since our current engines would take 12-18 months to get to the sun).

Of course their engines could very well be slower as well, or even 100 times faster, but i find this less likely..

Still the most probable scenario is that they arrive sometime in the coming months, depending on their speed.
edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interesting thread... as for Alien invasions upon earth... yeah, I highly doubt it, I sometimes think we're not worth the hassle, if any. We're like the short-bus to the rest of the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sad to hear you are an atheist.... but that is your choice and everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if they are wrong.

As for your thread, check this verse from the Holy Bible out that may go along with some of your theories:

REVELATION 19:17
And I saw an angel STANDING IN THE SUN; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Was this angel standing in the Sun in order to be seen be all? Or maybe for other reasons.....like just finished being being transported.....

edit on 15-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Forget aliens , world war 3 is on the way !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think the real question here is this...

How is this a star gate:

But this isn't:

And this isn't:

And this:

And this:

And this:

And all these...

Clearly the ONLY thing that makes it a star gate is it's shape....

I'm convinced!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow some people will believe any BS they want.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Of course it's natural for the sun to produce odd shapes and that we may interpret them however we want. And yes, that guy's artifacts might indeed be all fake, maybe, maybe not, who the f' knows.

The only thing I did find interesting is the coincidence of the triangle in the artifact and how it coincides with the triangle on the sun. Then the whole 2012 thing and blah blah. For entertainment purposes, this is better than going to the movies!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So, we are going to be invaded by image compression artifacts from a coronal hole then.

yep, this weekend is going to be interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Oh dear....you bet I have an agenda. It is called finding truth and weeding out the BS based on the available evidence.

Are you suggesting that disagreeing with the premise of a thread is a reason to stay clear of it? I thought it was about denying ignorance, and there´s lots of it here.

Your statement shows just how biased and disconnected from reality you really are.

Ok let´s go deeper this was your first sentence,

Many of you have probably seen this clip where a giant triangle have been seen in the Sun, partly obscured by sunstorms in the corona. This Triangle is HUGE, and do not look natural.

Completely false, debunked and proven false in the other thread.

There is no triangle. There are two seperate dark spots that together kinda look like a triangle. They look completely natural.

Nothing is obscured by sunspots. The dark spots are not even sunspots.What you are seeing is a coronal hole. The shape you see is the coronal hole.

Everything you said after that is irrelevant, cause there was no partly obscured triangle on the sun. It just wasn´t a triangle. So artifacts with triangles don´t even matter.

I have posted multiple pics of similar coronal holes after Phage did, wich show that it is nothing abnormal.

So now that you admit to having seen this information I can only conclude that you are completely full of it and can´t discern what proper evidence is and that your statements can´t be trusted.

Sad, sad, sad.

edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That last picture is a stargate for whales only!

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join