It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are among us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ok everybody, time for us to accept a hard truth. They are here, in this country, taking our jobs. We see them every day, we have to live around them. We trust them around our kids and our precious food supplies. All of us know what they do. They take our women, they take our houses(yes, they are with the bank) and bring down the value of everything around us. They are a vile race that have no sense of taste and I have not known one of them that could make music. They should be beaten and hung in the streets for what they've done to the human race. This is a call to arms my friends, because I believe we all know who i'm talking about... the reptilians.

They walk and talk like us and have managed to disguise their cold blooded circulatory system with advanced heating technology. As far as the top undercover scientists can tell, the reptilians cannot be identified without full dissection. One of my contacts in the CIA had access to one of these creatures soon after the Bay of Pigs invasion. He had inexplicable knowledge of the anatomy of the reptilians and what they are capable of. Unfortunately after the U.S.S.R. fell he was laid off, engaged in a short career in herpetology, and in 1999 he was murdered for what he knew. Some may dispute the intelligence of the reptilians given the brain size of the common earth reptile, the extra terrestrial Reptilius Maximus Rex has an extraordinarily comparable sized to humans. The vastly inferior reptilian brain is however still the most undercover threat against the world.

There are only 3 ways to protect yourself against reptilian subversion.
1. Take no more and no less than 5 prescription medications.
2. If you believe one of those you love is a reptilian, do not wait, take them into custody, a basement or crawlspace is best.
3. Always check the eyes, if you see someone who has the talent of looking in two directions at once they are most likely reptilians.
4. If you think you yourself are a reptilian then do the natural tests and confine yourself to cold dark areas, a refrigerated room if possible.

Since reptilian power grows at this very moment I must conclude this informational passage. My friends, be aware, be vigilant, they are among us.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The concept of dragging my X into a basement or crawlspace is entertaining at best. Though I'm sure she's not a "Reptilian", I'm almost sure she's in league with the same! I'll go out on a limb here though, trying to preach the wisdom of not giving people with less than stable personalities a fair day before qualified medical personnel before Draggin them into a basement or crawlspaceseems a little extreme to me. The very idea of giving every misguided fool the idea of dragging suspected reptilians into a basement or crawlspace is maybe even dangerous!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Danimaltl

This whole reptilian thing has been bugging me for some time now, what is this huge fad with "reptilians"? I thought most people were joking at first, but there is actually people out there who believe this... if someone could post some info as to where this whole theory originated from then maybe I could look at it with an open mind instead of dismissing it as ridiculous and completely false.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

1 I take no medicines at all. The last time I swallowed aspirin was uhh...years ago. I do not suffer from headaches much at all.
2 I have no basement or crawlspace.
3 They could just have a natural occular aberration.
4 I cannot afford to turn the heating on much.

Hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

There are only 3 ways to protect yourself against reptilian subversion.

5 prescriptions?

That's just silly.

4. If you think you yourself are a reptilian then do the natural tests and confine yourself to cold dark areas, a refrigerated room if possible.

What are these natural tests?

edit on 14-3-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Of course my second reply to this thread has to be...What reptilians?" Where is the evidence!!! I'd be on your side instantly if you could provide evidence, otherwise, I think at best, it's a misguided opinion you hold. I mean, I may have a contact in the CIA who says they're on to your act!
edit on 14-3-2012 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Well, reptilians are reptiles right? Meaning that they are cold-blooded? Because if that's the case, then like lizards, if placed into a freezing cold environmental their core body temperature drop until homeostasis is impossible. So in other words, they'll freeze to death in a shorter amount of time than warm blooded creatures because their body lacks the proper temperature control mechanisms.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Any reason why this is productive? Why not 4 and drink strawberry tea?

2. If you believe one of those you love is a reptilian, do not wait, take them into custody, a basement or crawlspace is best.

What if you hate them?

3. Always check the eyes, if you see someone who has the talent of looking in two directions at once they are most likely reptilians.

Or cross eyed...

I hear cold, dark places are where trolls live.

They are a vile race that have no sense of taste and I have not known one of them that could make music.

Made my day.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I think that when the posts made by OP are taken off on other threads because they are "Off Topic" , then that probably means he/she is mocking most reptilian believers. I highly doubt this thread should be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It seems you have already broken your first rule, and have been taking fair too many drugs.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danimaltl
Ok everybody, time for us to accept a hard truth. They are here, in this country, taking our jobs. We see them every day, we have to live around them. We trust them around our kids and our precious food supplies. All of us know what they do. They take our women, they take our houses(yes, they are with the bank) and bring down the value of everything around us. They are a vile race that have no sense of taste and I have not known one of them that could make music. They should be beaten and hung in the streets for what they've done to the human race. This is a call to arms my friends, because I believe we all know who i'm talking about... the reptilians.

I could have sworn this was going to be about illegal Mexicans.

Those are the only aliens I'm worried about

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
New around here, eh? Reptilians? That's cold blooded, man.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I jus always thought they was cross-eyed trying to see the people behind me. And yes reptiles are among us and have been for awhile...i see them at my city zoo

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

David Icke....is that you and your crazy talk??? lol

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

They are a vile race that have no sense of taste and I have not known one of them that could make music.

Nah the Reptilian in the Garden of Eden many years ago gave mankind knowledge. Seems Eve was quite comfortable chatting with it. I think they have been given a bad reputation. Dragons are considered lucky in the rest of the world. Its only the western religions that made them evil

Never met a Dragon I didn't like
edit on 15-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Okay, you got star and flag for making me laugh.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

thats a bit mexist

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Que?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Nah the Reptilian in the Garden of Eden many years ago gave mankind knowledge. Seems Eve was quite comfortable chatting with it. I think they have been given a bad reputation. Dragons are considered lucky in the rest of the world. Its only the western religions that made them evil

Never met a Dragon I didn't like
edit on 15-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join