It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence of Massive Solar Ejection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This long video starts off with some amazing shots of the solar mass that ejected from the sun a couple of days ago.
The video then goes into some very detailed information regarding the moon and Nibiru.
Pretty interesting.
This is worth watching just for the first few seconds alone.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Watching it now .... looks interesting so far!

Thanks for posting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Probably coming from that big triangle just shown the other day.

Giant Triangle-Shaped Coronal Hole

Oh, these are good times. Waiting for the big day!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yeah, we know whatever that is, it is not traveling at the speed of light.
That means it should be hitting us sometime around tomorrow.
There could also be many more "solar/energy/nuclear objects" on the way other than just that one.
edit on 14-3-2012 by TimesUp because: grammer

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Really don't know what to make of the first couple minutes other then Huh??? For sure to my eye I saw what the narrator was trying to point out, and to me it did looks like something taking off. But to really wrap my head around what I think I may have seen. Huh?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I believe I recognize the voice. Originally this dude went by the name Donnie Gillson. He was discredited and then started a new channel. I've seen some of his vids where he goes completely off the deep end. In one he runs around town chasing what he wants the audiences to believe is Comet Elenin. He is a true whack Job in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Quite interesting. Thanks for presenting this video for discussion.

This is especially unsettling to me since I watched the movie Melancholia last night. For those who haven't seen it, I won't give it away, but it's about a planet called Melancholia that is supposed to fly by the Earth. The scientist who doesn't believe that it's going to hit and decides to stock up on food anyways without telling his wife and son, Leo, so as not to worry them.

I noticed quite a number of symbolic references, but I don't want to give away too many details for those who are planning on watching it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just to prove my point....I scrolled randomly and started watching. Randomly remember, seeing if I could find something that would paint him as a fearmonguering whack Job! I started at 30:20.....go there and check it out! Sundogs = 4 moons? WTF
edit on 15-3-2012 by Zippidee because: video time off

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Wow, those clearly were not moons, I think he's reached the 33° of Insanity.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I saw the N word used in the opening post and then realised why this thread has such low comments .

Four moons ? The whole vid is meant to be tongue in cheek , right ?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Yeah, I must admit that I did not watch that far past the initial sun explosions. Later, after posting I discovered the 4 moon thing and I instantly felt kind of bad. He's almost like Icke by starting off awesome and ending up with "4 moons" from a lens flare. Oh well. I'm sorry for that.
Anyways, the reason that I posted immediately is because it suddenly hit me that Alien ships or alien objects were somehow ejecting from the sun's surface and I was like, wow, we should discuss this..
I feel like this time something is actually happening. There's way too much visual evidence out there these days and the official sites like nasa seem to be missing allot of frames...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I agree whole heartedly with what you are saying .
The big problem with trying to convey an opion or theory on this subject is that as soon as the N word is mentioned , people will not take the subject seriously and any well thought out and well presented thread is then treated with total disregard .

I have noticed a few of your comments on other threads and your reasoning is sound . I look forward to more of your input

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Copy that.
Thanks!

top topics

join