It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ufo sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
About a week ago i was spending the night at my friends house and we decided to go to a little park across the street. It was 2am or so and there was 4-5 of us, and we were playing football. After playing for a while my friend asked me what that thing was above the nearby Hughes/Boeing building. I looked and it was an odd looking ball. But when we got binoculars it looked like a gyroscope (not sure if its the correct spelling). It hovered, and looked like it was rotating but there was no way to tell, for at least 10 minutes before rising higher and eventually dissapearing. It was moving relatively slowly and had an orangish glow to it. The oddest thing was only me and my friend could see it, my other three friends where either looking in the wrong direction (idiots) or just for some reason couldnt see it. Any opinions or ideas on what it was would be much apreciated. By the way this is my first post so if i do/did anything wrong let me know.thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I dunno...

The first thing that popped into my mind was a kid let go of an orange helium filled ballon.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Could you have seen some sort of psychic energy that only you and your friend are "aware "enough to see?(Is that even possible?)
anyone have aan opinion on this?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
good idea but i doubt im THAT special, there is an air force base nearby so me and my friends thought maybe its them.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It could have been a balloon from the airforce base if it rose like that

[edit on 21-9-2004 by Niclas]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
possibly but i would ebt my wrte hand it looked and was moving like a gyroscope does. so who knows maybe the airforce invented a really big gyroscope weather ballon thank for the input

top topics

join