It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well we have more earthquakes in Japan due to volcanic eruptions, once again in the month of March.Do bible scholar´s have any date set for the month of march 2012? If they do then we have nothing to worry about,because they are usually wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

888 = Vratislaus I, duke of Bohemia 915–921
26-Nov-2015 = a date yet to come
273 Kelvin = the point where water change to ice
Three trimesters = three trimesters of pregnancy
Ides of March = the death of caesar or could mean march may and july
Three and a Half Fools = a time where the moon is three and a half
2013 end of world = predicted solar flare of 2013
1333 = not sure what this could be
Phi = greek alphabet
Enemy within = terrorists or rebels
Nostradamus = just a name
Dog Days of Summer = hottest days of summer
Away from home = speak for itself
False Prophet = ezekiel
Fibonacci = the fibonacci numbers 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144,..
The Help = ???
Julian calendar = speak for itself
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar = same thing
Pole shift = same thing
India = same thing

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Perhaps they are releasing a bunch of prisoners?

This has been happening all across the country in an effort to save money. I would imagine living near a prison would make one nervous. Hardly Earth shattering though.

If they get rid of the MJ convictions I am sure that would empty out 1/4 of the prision population.

DId you know, in Canada B.C. Marijuana is officilaly decriminalized, Anything under an ounce in one bag is considered personal use and can only be confiscated with a $100 fine. And no jail time can be handed out for personal possession.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
very good time to stock up on weapons and such as well other stuff that will help people survive.

I'm already prepping my 72 hour pack in case things go way south.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

In OPs defense, we thought the same thing on September 10th.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

you have a friend who has a friend?

already dont believe this thread

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I read this and it reminded me of other dates thrown around. March 20th Greece is to defalt and from another web site i read saying TPTB are planing to kick greece out of the Euro on March 25th im going to have to find the links i read but i cant remember where i read them

Looks like we have alot of action coming up
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Take a look here too
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Greece already defaulted!! www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The articles there are to scare you and lead you to various places to sell you something.

In this case you will notice the name "Steve Quayle" and of course it links to the real reason for the article. To sell you something.

Steve Quayles Site

The idea here is that this will scare you into buying precious metals from him. Notice the fear inducing articles there which are to get you to click on the link to the other part of his site.

This is the follow the money link.

These slick marketing tricks to scare you into buying products are epidemic on the Internet.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
i do not wish to offend but your OP does not really make sense.

earth shattering event that needs at least 6months supplies does not really connect with a greek default for me.

even a full blow ecnomic collapse would take a good bit of time and would be somewhat manageable.

an earth shattering event sounds like an event that cannot be controlled with dire results.

(then again maybe some folks had a bet to see who could get this 'leaked' story up on ATS the quickest)

(just realised this whole story is from an external site. thought it was contacts of the OP. i do apologise. looking at the site it originated i now wouldn't be the slightest concerned. bunkem)
edit on 13-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

Agreed - "The Daily Sheeple" Really? I'm at the point where if anyone uses that word "Sheeple" I immediately take everything they say with a pound of salt.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you.

I just learned about this guy through this post and I have already got him figured out as someone who cannot be trusted as a single source. To read through this thread is an amazing case study as to what ATS has turned into.
edit on 14-3-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
men who are in the special forces community do not BS so i hope you are correct and are not dragging there name through the dirt

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So what do you guys think it will be for April? Alien Invasion, Nuclear Attack, Another Bill and Teds adventure movie?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Its not him were talking about. Its just almost every month we are suppost to have one of these events. reply to post by McC556

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Beware the Ides of March!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

It takes a while for people to develop good reasoning and critical thinking skills. The bad guys count on that.

My first look at anything is always to follow the money. What is the persons motivation. In this case it is obvious.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, your friend who is "Special Forces" found this out through another friend.

well im not going to call you a liar because maybe you do have a friend in SF, I highly doubt it because people who are actually SF don't go around and tell people about it. Sometimes families don't even know what there significant other does, all they know is they are in the military.

I have met SF guys because I am military and have done training with them. They don't openly talk about being in the SF even to their friends or families.

This whole thread seems like fearmongering to me, call me a troll or whatever but what claims do you have that something big will happen as you say.

until anything actually happens im gunna stick with fearmongering.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but how come it seems like every week or two there are a couple of new topics where someone's '"friend" who works for some part of the government tells them about a huge disaster that's about to happen?

Come up with some new material, people.
edit on 14-3-2012 by tmar11 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
well, although I posted about one of my military friends warning about the NEXT YEAR IN GENERAL. (nothing about this month in particular) my father is a rather prominent figure in the court and jail system in my state. I've not heard anything from him. I'll keep you updated if I hear anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I was just thinking the same thing. It's always a similar scenario too. You'd think he would get some originality.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
An Earth shattering event? That would take a huge amount of energy, to shatter the Earth.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join