It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

Sure he's not talking about the episode of the X - Files with super soldiers. Maybe someone has been watching too much TV.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yeah, I got a dull sword.

Buy battle ready one from swordsfromtoledo.com or some other site if you're looking fom soemthing more useful than a wallhanging PoS that will shatter the first time you use it.
edit on 14-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Prisons will be operating at a threshold of 90% capacity from now on. alot more prisoners.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well I'm bored now. Can this Earth shattering event happen in the next 10mins so I can panick and stop studying for today?

Btw about those zombies repliers (lol and lol again)... You forgot the most important thing you need in case of a zombie invasion... toilet paper! If I am going to see zombies firstly I will dirty my pants, then I will be looking for a weapon...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What would greece being removed from use of the Euro have ANYTHING to do with a prison in Montana and stocking up on 6 months worth of food. Why is this only coming from a prison in montana. This makes no sense at all. I don't understand how you made those connections

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

that didn't happen?? i remember on 25 June 2009 the 'super soldiers' met a massive Army (actually 4 Armies, each coming up a different road) at a Junction of Five Roads...somewhere in SubSpace, i think...most were wiped out in less than a minute...

michael jackson died that day if i am remembering correctly.

and just to be clear an army tried to blast through the event horizon over a ten day period last May...from the 21st to the 31st.

and someone...i'm not really sure who...launched a nuke at the united states on 19 July 2011...in commemoration of 3 Weeks and Tisha B'Av...i suspect it may have been Israel, Iran or the Holy Romans.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
TAKE YOUR PICK ... ADD YOUR OWN

What could be 'earth shattering' ...
Asteroid hit.
Massive earthquake with ocean wide mega-tsunami.
Yellowstone blows.
UFOs reveal themselves and their agenda.
Overthrow of major gov't like USA or China.
Multiple nuclear warheads explode.
Multiple nuclear reactors melt down.
Multi-day earthwide grid shut down from solar flare of space EMP
Complete pole shift
World War III with nukes flying etc etc
Moon changes course.
Breakdown of civilization and rules of society for multiple countries, or the world.
Rogue black hole hits earth.
NWO unmasks and the takeover is complete.
MASSIVE outbreak of deadly virus either naturally or due to a lab escape.

What would bad but not 'earth shattering' (so we should discount these as 'earth shattering') ....
Localized earthquakes.
Nuclear accident.
Ocean oil rig blows/leaks
Uncontrolled fires in the Middle East oil fields (or Venezuela or Mexico .. )
Assassination of certain world leaders.
War declared between certain countries.
Localized or regionalized riots or breakdown of society

Dark Horse "earth shattering" bets (from Prophecy) ....
Three Days of Darkness
'The Warning'
Dimensional breakthrough of otherworldly critters into ours.
CERN opens dimensional rift. (or does something very bad)
God materializes before all of creation and says 'shape up' ....
The 'sign in the sky' (Catholic end time prophecy) appears. (it's a giant glowing cross for 3 days)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
OMG St. Patricks day and the beginning of Spring!!!

WERE ALL DOOMED

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
TAKE YOUR PICK ... ADD YOUR OWN

What could be 'earth shattering' ...
Asteroid hit.
Massive earthquake with ocean wide mega-tsunami.
Yellowstone blows.
UFOs reveal themselves and their agenda.
Overthrow of major gov't like USA or China.
Multiple nuclear warheads explode.
Multiple nuclear reactors melt down.
Multi-day earthwide grid shut down from solar flare of space EMP
Complete pole shift
World War III with nukes flying etc etc
Moon changes course.
Breakdown of civilization and rules of society for multiple countries, or the world.
Rogue black hole hits earth.
NWO unmasks and the takeover is complete.
MASSIVE outbreak of deadly virus either naturally or due to a lab escape.

What would bad but not 'earth shattering' (so we should discount these as 'earth shattering') ....
Localized earthquakes.
Nuclear accident.
Ocean oil rig blows/leaks
Uncontrolled fires in the Middle East oil fields (or Venezuela or Mexico .. )
Assassination of certain world leaders.
War declared between certain countries.
Localized or regionalized riots or breakdown of society

Dark Horse "earth shattering" bets (from Prophecy) ....
Three Days of Darkness
'The Warning'
Dimensional breakthrough of otherworldly critters into ours.
CERN opens dimensional rift. (or does something very bad)
God materializes before all of creation and says 'shape up' ....
The 'sign in the sky' (Catholic end time prophecy) appears. (it's a giant glowing cross for 3 days)

I think I am going to go with MASSIVE earthquake (8.5-9) on/just off the west coast of the US that almost completely drops most of California into the ocean creating a MEGA-tsunami. The quake sets off the Yellowstone volcanoes which blow and black out the sun. After that it will be survival of the fittest and most prepared because the world will be in total chaos resulting in power struggles worldwide. There will be a movement for the people in the affected areas to begin a new form of government but it will already be too late as the sun will be blacked out for so long that all life on earth will cease to exist. All will begin within the next 22 hours.....

edit on 3/14/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/14/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigman

I'm not surprise to see that, in the past USGS has down-size the number and even go as far as not posting them at all !!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I like this thread and there have been some good ideas here. Oddly, a lot of mention about the sun's activity even in mainstream news in the last few weeks. Nothing over about 20 seconds or so coverage but still being reported. Though assassinations and/or financial crashes would be bad too. This news about the soldier killing the civilians this week is scary and I do expect some retaliation of some sort. So who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Relax folks, ain't nothing going to happen until I says it can
(end sarcasm)

Found and read this on another website. It was written in 2010 and it sounds just like what the OP posted.

www.opinion-maker.org...#

The Israeli game with these weapons is one of the worst kept secrets in the world and has already cost the deaths of many. It will take nothing short of the detonation of one of this Hiroshima sized Israeli nukes to push America into Israel’s war with Iran, much as hunting for these nukes which Israel informed President Bush were in Iraq, led “the decider” to making one of the many blunders of his career. Our next 9/11 will be nuclear.

There be some crazy people on this world.
edit on 14-3-2012 by NightFlight because: gnillepS

edit on 14-3-2012 by NightFlight because: missed another word

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In the words of the Geico Pig:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Weeee Weeee Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Uh look out! Weeeeeee!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have been around for a while now and it seems every few months one of these pops up. They are so similar to other threads that I am starting to think they come from the same script. It is always "My Buddy who is XXX ELITE says that ....."
if stuff happens it happens there is not a lot you or me can do about it posting on here. However lets face it, nothing is going to happen or something small will happen and ppl who make these threads will blow it up to be proof of something that is actually nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

Doesn't mean they are not speaking the truth. What I mean to say is dis-info op's on a regular bases will put out false info and watch were it goes, if only for training purposes, or to keep channels updated.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think its a retaliation from the soldier that murdered 16 Afghanistan civilians

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
oh what a surprise, an Earth shattering event happening where?

oh America, of course.

Where else?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Another one of these uh. These post are fun to read.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I find it odd that no one has mentioned the outbreak of H5N1 in Asia. And now it has been detected in Israel. This is another of the nasty flu that come from birds and could pose a threat to humans and set off a pandemic. We have a mysterious something killing seals and volcanoes acting up in Alaska. The Greece issue is far from over. We have fuel climbing steadily. Our Sun is spitting solar flares at us. And Japan had a 5.7 near a nuclear facility today. Yesterday a train loaded with military vehicles was headed West, whether they were going to auction, relocating or whatnot I have not clue.

Link to RSOE
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My birthday is in March so I am a bit attuned to what goes on during that month and it seems to me that every year for the past few years, someone predicts something going down in March... I've made it this far unscathed. I imagine this month will be the same. That said, if TS does HTF, I hope I go in the first wave. None of this post-apocolyptic lifestyle for me thank you very much.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join