It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man who sent thousands to their deaths Afraid to go to Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Dick Cheney cancels speaking appearance in Canada because of security concerns

Former Vice President Dick Cheney canceled a Canadian speaking appearance because of security concerns sparked by demonstrations during a visit he made to Vancouver last fall.

"After speaking with their security advisers, they changed their mind on coming to the event," Ruppert said. He said they had "decided it was better for their personal safety they stay out of Canada."

Wow, my sister in law was sent to Afghanistan - wish I could have said my concerns for her safety should make her stay out!

The dictionary needs to change the spelling of coward to CHENEY.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 12-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

Dick Cheney cancels speaking appearance in Canada because of security concerns

Former Vice President Dick Cheney canceled a Canadian speaking appearance because of security concerns sparked by demonstrations during a visit he made to Vancouver last fall.

"After speaking with their security advisers, they changed their mind on coming to the event," Ruppert said. He said they had "decided it was better for their personal safety they stay out of Canada."

Wow, my sister in law was sent to Afghanistan - wish I could have said my concerns for her safety should make her stay out!

The dictionary needs to change the spelling of coward to CHENEY.

Fair is fair
You have to add Dashill to the pot. Oh yeah dubya is wanted in Europe.
Is there any weight to CCR and "I ain't no senator's son" anymore?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I dont know about hime sending thousands too there deaths,,

but i do know that he for a fact ordered NORAD, too STAND DOWN.!

I think it was HAwaii that the guy in charge went too.
If memory serves.

R.I.P
(too the lady in the red dress, ,,who had too jump).

Me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Irony
i·ro·ny1    /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature .
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. yada yada yada

This man has had so many "terrorists" killed, yet he fears them still and stays within his box.
I have never killed a "terrorist", yet I still have no fear of them.
Well, you made your bed Mr. Cheney, enjoy!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

This man has had so many "terrorists" killed, yet he fears them still and stays within his box. I have never killed a "terrorist", yet I still have no fear of them. Well, you made your bed Mr. Cheney, enjoy!

The question is - has he killed more terrorists or Americans? I guess the Canadians know the answer and that is why he fears them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Eerily similar to how dictators in other countries can only go certain places at certain times with large security details...

is it not?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

eerily similar is an understatement. We have become what we profess to fear.

Ok - not WE, our fearless(ful) leaders.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I never liked or respected the Bush administration, so am quite fine with the outcome, but what upsets me more about this story was that some of my fellow Canadians were actually willing to spend honest-to-God real money to hear him speak!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Sweet'
Thanks for Video and the memories.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
as pogo said " I have met the enemy and he is us!"

Canada till bush cheney harper et al was known for being peacful
cheney appears to be afraid of peace

Like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz
i wonder if he is scared to get in the shower too?

thnx for the ccr
how about a little run through the jungle too?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
reply to post by g146541

This man has had so many "terrorists" killed, yet he fears them still and stays within his box. I have never killed a "terrorist", yet I still have no fear of them. Well, you made your bed Mr. Cheney, enjoy!

The question is - has he killed more terrorists or Americans? I guess the Canadians know the answer and that is why he fears them.

Didn't he almost kill his hunting buddy. He was American.
Do you think that guy was going to out him?
Where is Dudly Doright when you need him?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Effectively self-banned for life from the largest country in the Western Hemisphere lol. Hey Dick, you think anyone is catching on yet? So how come Canadians get it and Americans don't? He ought to be jailed wherever he's found.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We create the world we live in. We control our own destinies and legacies.
Chenny has made his.

Other reasons to be afraid of Canada?
1. Their bacon is round.
2. Celine Dion lives there.
3. They're too polite. What are they hiding?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What a load of garbage didn't realize Cheney was Potus the Commander and Chief alright so let's run with it then

That means Joe Biden has sent Thousands to their deaths in Afghanistan,Uganda,Yemen,Pakistan,Somailia and Iraq, And Libya.

For crying outl oud VPotus the position is meaningless in this country The Potus calls the shots.
edit on 13-3-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Cheney as well as George W are being pursued by international courts found guilty under the Nuremberg trials, the very same that Hitler was found guilty under... I don't blame him!

Funny how I haven't heard about this on American MSM

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Other reasons to be afraid of Canada?
1. Their bacon is round.
3. They're too polite. What are they hiding?

ROFLMAO, that is too funny. (possibly true?)

Bacon is round because we like to play with our food. Can make a neat little smiley face from a slice, y'know. Frisbee is another, cause round bacon can really cut the air with a good throw.

On a serious note, i'm glad Dick cancelled his trip. Vancouver folks would have ripped him apart for our southern brothers & sisters. Dick probably knew this. I mean really, the Stanley Cup roits in 2010-11 was over a game. A GAME. Dick has done some serious killing of real people, both of his own and foreign countries.

No surprise he turned down the meeting. Kinda throws the image of Gadaffi(sp?) in my head....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
*sigh* I wish America had as much sense as Canada. I'm an American but I lived in Canada for 7 years. As much as other countries like Canada have more sense, I wish they'd grow a pair and arrest these people when they enter their countries.

and incidentally:

Originally posted by beezzer
1. Their bacon is round.

"Canadian" bacon only exists in America. When you buy bacon in Canada it is exactly like American bacon. What Americans call "Canadian" bacon, Canadians call ham. I'm totally with you on the Celine Dion thing though...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Maluhia

I never liked or respected the Bush administration, so am quite fine with the outcome, but what upsets me more about this story was that some of my fellow Canadians were actually willing to spend honest-to-God real money to hear him speak!

maybe thats the real cancellation story, he wasn't selling enough to justify the expense and time to fly to vancouver.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

For crying outl oud VPotus the position is meaningless in this country The Potus calls the shots.

I don't think that was the case in the Bush administration.

Cheney says leaving Saddam in power after Gulf war was a mistake. PNAC begins planning specifics, such as "shock and awe" tactic.

Cheney's Iraq-War clique all belonged to PNAC or IASPS. IASPS advocated regime change to increase Israeli security, while PNAC focused on our Middle East allies but named only Israel. Although the public evidence from these groups indicates that helping Israel was by far the most important reason for the war, Cheney's oil industry connections and a very explicit statement by Kissinger, as well as common sense, indicate that oil must have also been a central concern.

zfacts.com...

Cheney also addressed the discrepancies between his and Bush's memoirs in the retelling of certain events. In his book, Bush describes sending his advisors out of the room when making the ultimate decision to invade Iraq in the wake of 9/11, while Cheney writes that Bush privately asked him what to do after dismissing the rest of his advisors.

"I can't make that case,'' Cheney said about whether he ultimately pushed Bush into war with Iraq. "We needed to take the action that we did.''

content.usatoday.com...
www.commondreams.org...

I think Cheney was the brains behind it.

top topics

join