It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Stone, Oliver Stone's kid, interviewed by Alex Jones on Illuminati & Satantism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I see where you are coming from.

That is why that green weed we cannot name is illegal.

Some natural drugs do allow one sometimes to disengage from this 3d reality and transcend into another reality or dimension.

I am not condoning or promoting drugs or the breaking of any law but hell I just saw Joan Rivers and her daughter smoke that which we cannot name, in a car the other day on TV - they went into a shop that sells a natural medical plant substance, bought it and smoked it in Melissa's white SUV in a cul de sac, I watched em. Then they had to call the other daughter to come get them.

Didn't do much for them though, just made them even goofier airheads than they already are.

Guess there are two sets of laws, one for the common man and one for movie stars.

Now in accordance with ATS policy concerning talking about drugs..................they can show Joan Rivers and Mellissa smoking something that I'm sure not both of them had it prescribed for so one of them was breaking the law and filming it.

Land of the free, home of the brave.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Thanks for the info

I haven't been paying attention to him or

any celebutards.....

The fawning over fascist Obama by Hollywood makes me sick.

His movies have seemed to have an agenda, but maybe he woke up, stranger things have happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This was a great interview. I'd like to hear more from Stone. I pray Yah keeps him safe and allows him to tell more of his story.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Pretty much everything he says in the interview is accurate, i always find it funny when people don't think that the elite
practice occult rituals or have eyes wide shut orgies when stuff like Bohemian Grove and the story about the actress Jeri Ryan being asked by her former husband (who was a politician by the way) to perform in orgies and such happen, i mean how big of dots do people need in order to correctly connect them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join