It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 rockets fired at Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by TimesUp
Do you mean 200 rockets where fired at former Palestinian land that was taken from them by Israel?
Or do you mean , no actually 200 rockets where not fired?
Which one?
edit on 12-3-2012 by TimesUp because: grammer

No, I think he means the rockets were fired at Israeli land, which had been stolen by the Arabs during (causing) the Crusades, and then returned to the rightful owners in 1947. Who was there first? You want proof? The al-Aqsa mosque is built on the foundation of Herod's temple - a Jewish temple. Case closed.

You fail.
edit on 3/13/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

History fail. The Jews lost the land to the Romans not during the crusades. Besides they only held the land for a little over 400 years. Also the Jews weren't the first ones there the Sumerians were.

The Jews lost their government to the Romans after the revolt that ended as Masada, and untold numbers were killed or fled; but there has always been a Jewish presence in Israel however small, even under Muslim rule. Still, the Muslim conquest of Jerusalem DID cause the Crusades.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Do you mean 200 rockets where fired at former Palestinian land that was taken from them by Israel?
Which one?

No, I think he means the rockets were fired at Israeli land, which had been stolen by the Arabs during (causing) the Crusades, and then returned to the rightful owners in 1947. Who was there first? You want proof? The al-Aqsa mosque is built on the foundation of Herod's temple - a Jewish temple. Case closed.

You fail.

You actually failed and this post is evidence of your failure.
The Arabs won their land fair and square back in the Crusades. The Ottoman Empire crushed the Christians and the war was settled, fair and square. However, Jews and Arabs continued to live together peacefully up until the 1950's.
Once the Allied nations with Americas A-bomb security prevailed, they "created" an "official" Jewish state and this is when the real problems began.
Read a book and not just the books that your Zionist/Christian Pastor gave you that day after Sunday School.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Which one?

I will give you a million dollars if you can show where a Palestinian state ever existed. You cant but you will sit here and spew your Arab loving propaganda all day.

Palestine was a REGION in BIBLICAL times, like North America. By your standards I guess we should start demanding Canada back

Deny Ignorance goes right out the door here when it comes to the majority of ATSers on Israel.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Which one?

You fail.

You actually failed and this post is evidence of your failure.
The Arabs won their land fair and square back in the Crusades. The Ottoman Empire crushed the Christians and the war was settled, fair and square. However, Jews and Arabs continued to live together peacefully up until the 1950's.
Once the Allied nations with Americas A-bomb security prevailed, they "created" an "official" Jewish state and this is when the real problems began.
Read a book and not just the books that your Zionist/Christian Pastor gave you that day after Sunday School.

Well if that's your attitude, then if the Jews kick their Arab enemies ass all the way back to Mecca does that mean that the Jews get all of that land "Fair and Square?"

Oh, and where is the Ottoman Empire now? It's DUST. The Jews have returned home after 2,000 years because God willed it. Every other ancient civilization from that time has been consigned to the dustbin of history. Cyrus? Gone. Nebuchannezer? Gone. The Hittites? Gone. Amorites? Gone.

Getting the picture yet?

God, speaking to Abraham: "I will bless those who bless thee (Israel) and curse those who curse thee." That comes from the Book of Genesis, which Muslims claim to hold as holy scripture; yet they deny it every day. We see this in what has happened to the Arabs since they adopted Islam. At one time the Arabs had a great civilization filled with scholars, mathematicians, and physicians that knew of diseases and cures 500 years before the Europeans. And now, that once great civilization is stagnant, stuck in the 14th century. Why? Because they turned on their cousins the Jews.

Don't tell me how great the Jews have it under Islam because I know it's a lie. They are second class citizens at best, prevented from building any houses of worship or practicing their faith openly, and they are forced to pay a Jizya tax just so they can keep their heads.

Go taquiyya someone who hasn't studied the Middle-east for 20 years.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsreal
reply to post by TimesUp

So you would prefer that the Jews be wiped off the map? Because if I read between the lines that's really what you're saying since there are less than 20 million jews in the world, but 1.1 billion muslims. One less god would mean one group has go to go...

I don't get why many people think that Jews do not deserve a home state.. Considering almost every country Jews have lived in historically, either enslaved, persecuted, or scapegoated them. Was it OK to take land away from palestinians... no. But its too late now. And remember, there wasn't a Jewish government that decided "Lets go get palestine back". It was the allied powers that decided Jews should be back there, out of some messed up Christian prophecy about the end times and jews being in Israel.

The fighting does need to stop, but not because one side or another has been defeated.

Just another thought... if you really think who stands to benefit from Jews and Muslims fighting.. its christians... out of the 3 major western religions... if two are fighting between themselves they become weak, the 3rd can grow stronger... sneaky bastards!

First of all, I'm Jewish by blood. Secondly, who cares, religion is futile, pointless and a dead end (if we ever want to be free).
The fact that problems like this exist is reason enough for me (if I were the master gardener) to weed out the worlds garden of fruit and vegetables that are mostly bad for us.
Why would we want to continue to foster masses of people that want to cram on top of each other and dominate and destroy each other over some "god". How ridiculous is that?
So, no there doesn't need to be a "home state" for any religion in my opinion. This world is so overpopulated by god fearing, poverty stricken families, breeding ignorance and hate (even unknowingly) that there is really no need nor cause to defend nor acknowledge the unfortunate side effect of an overpopulated world with highly advanced ideologies.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Which one?

Please show me a map that has actual territorial boundaries for palastenians that does not include jordan.

Thanks
Edit - better yet, show me where there was an actual country labeled palastine, I know you cant produce a map, but perhaps on paper?

I think not, these are jordanians that were left becuase of racism to the whims of Israel. You don't get cookie points for claiming a country that never existed, only one that is imaginative and "hope" of a displaced people rejected by their own true country when Israel took their piece of the pie. Jordanians.....Unfortunately, but history is something people dont necessarily invest time into. (and yes a few other cultures from north and south but majority jordanians until the "idea" of palastenians to cause a tear agaisnt those nasty jews..
)

The topic is disturbing.

I support Israel, and pray they defend themselves against the advancing tide of extremist and lying puppet masters of the region that toss innocent people into harms way for personal and ideological gain.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Eavel because: adding content

Trans-Jordan was the name btw before going back to Jordan, then a division of jewish and arab.

Palastine was only a "title" to segregate people, whether british or jordan doing, it was never and never will be a country as it is only an idea. The day the UN makes it a "country" if they ever do (doubt it seriously) War will soon follow. Genocide by weapons or genocide by outbreeding due to legal boundaries is genocide regardless
edit on 13-3-2012 by Eavel because: More content

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No, I think he means the rockets were fired at Israeli land, which had been stolen by the Arabs during (causing) the Crusades, and then returned to the rightful owners in 1947. Who was there first? You want proof?
You fail.

Yes, exactly. The Arabs won the land in the Crusades.
The Allies, however (having no business dictating Arab politics) decided to create a Jewish State (since they had an A-Bomb and they where the rulers of the world).

Well if that's your attitude, then if the Jews kick their Arab enemies ass all the way back to Mecca does that mean that the Jews get all of that land "Fair and Square?"

Well, yes. Exactly. I'm not saying that you can't win stuff back, etc, my frustration lies in that this "whole mess" was really created by the US and TPTB by force with the ultimate goal of gaining a foothold and building up an Allie with some sort of "fake country" that we could use as the ultimate launching point.

In other words: OIL.

The moronic religious fanatics from all sides of this game, including the money-hungry "christian evangelicals" from the US that support Israel are the real pawns in this game. And so would you be a pawn in this game, by choosing a side and "believing" in this crap.

Oh, and where is the Ottoman Empire now? It's DUST. The Jews have returned home after 2,000 years because God willed it. Every other ancient civilization from that time has been consigned to the dustbin of history. Cyrus? Gone. Nebuchannezer? Gone. The Hittites? Gone. Amorites? Gone.

No need to really coment, just more religious talk that really means nothing. People are people, and sometimes, from other people's perspectives, entire continents look stupid.

Getting the picture yet?

Uh, not really...

God, speaking to Abraham: "I will bless those who bless thee (Israel) and curse those who curse thee." That comes from the Book of Genesis, which Muslims claim to hold as holy scripture; yet they deny it every day. We see this in what has happened to the Arabs since they adopted Islam. At one time the Arabs had a great civilization filled with scholars, mathematicians, and physicians that knew of diseases and cures 500 years before the Europeans. And now, that once great civilization is stagnant, stuck in the 14th century. Why? Because they turned on their cousins the Jews.

Don't tell me how great the Jews have it under Islam because I know it's a lie. They are second class citizens at best, prevented from building any houses of worship or practicing their faith openly, and they are forced to pay a Jizya tax just so they can keep their heads.

Go taquiyya someone who hasn't studied the Middle-east for 20 years.

Totally irrelevant to today's day and age.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsreal
reply to post by TimesUp

So you would prefer that the Jews be wiped off the map? Because if I read between the lines that's really what you're saying since there are less than 20 million jews in the world, but 1.1 billion muslims. One less god would mean one group has go to go...

I don't get why many people think that Jews do not deserve a home state.. Considering almost every country Jews have lived in historically, either enslaved, persecuted, or scapegoated them. Was it OK to take land away from palestinians... no. But its too late now. And remember, there wasn't a Jewish government that decided "Lets go get palestine back". It was the allied powers that decided Jews should be back there, out of some messed up Christian prophecy about the end times and jews being in Israel.

The fighting does need to stop, but not because one side or another has been defeated.

Just another thought... if you really think who stands to benefit from Jews and Muslims fighting.. its christians... out of the 3 major western religions... if two are fighting between themselves they become weak, the 3rd can grow stronger... sneaky bastards!

First of all, I'm Jewish by blood. Secondly, who cares, religion is futile, pointless and a dead end (if we ever want to be free).
The fact that problems like this exist is reason enough for me (if I were the master gardener) to weed out the worlds garden of fruit and vegetables that are mostly bad for us.
Why would we want to continue to foster masses of people that want to cram on top of each other and dominate and destroy each other over some "god". How ridiculous is that?
So, no there doesn't need to be a "home state" for any religion in my opinion. This world is so overpopulated by god fearing, poverty stricken families, breeding ignorance and hate (even unknowingly) that there is really no need nor cause to defend nor acknowledge the unfortunate side effect of an overpopulated world with highly advanced ideologies.

Nice arguement, the only peoblem is, it is EXTREMELY EASY to sit back and armchair the ideas from another country (most likely USA like myself) without understanding that religion is everything in that region, and cannot be simply dismissed on your own personal ideas.

These people kill for their gods daily, dont undermine the power of religion in a land where it is not only judge jury and executioner, it is the law. In their eyes, they are born into this, jkust like you are into your views, and you are satan for not accepting Allah.

Reality check, dont dismiss religion in the middle east. It is like dismissing kung pow chicken at the local china buffet. impossible

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Nice arguement, the only peoblem is, it is EXTREMELY EASY to sit back and armchair the ideas from another country (most likely USA like myself) without understanding that religion is everything in that region, and cannot be simply dismissed on your own personal ideas.

These people kill for their gods daily, dont undermine the power of religion in a land where it is not only judge jury and executioner, it is the law. In their eyes, they are born into this, jkust like you are into your views, and you are satan for not accepting Allah.

Reality check, dont dismiss religion in the middle east. It is like dismissing kung pow chicken at the local china buffet. impossible

I totally agree with you. However, I am advocating in the hopes for all religious fanatics to just "bring it on" and "get it over with" so we can move on with more important issues like, uniting as a team and working full time on getting off this planet and beyond.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I totally agree with you. However, I am advocating in the hopes for all religious fanatics to just "bring it on" and "get it over with" so we can move on with more important issues like, uniting as a team and working full time on getting off this planet and beyond.

Oh but life is so full of mysteries and suprises, I expect many more to come from these nations. They have caused the most tension since the late 70's.

If only it was so easy for everybody to be alike, but then, life would suck wouldn't it? If WW3 starts soon, or we both starve to death, is it really a bad thing? Inevitable to come to a point eventually just like this sentence.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The fact they are shooting this many rockets into Israel tells me that they are testing the capability of Israel's new Iron Dome Missile Defense System.

First they fire a burst of missiles to see how it responds.
Second they fire a second or third burst to see it's reloading capability.
Third they do it over a period of time to tests it's duration capability.
The reason it is small burst because if they started raining down hell trying to penetrate the system Israel would wipe them out and the world probably would blink. So they do just enough to limit response and then let the scientist/engineers figure it out.

This will help Iran determine how to penetrate this defense system without shooting at it directly.

No source only opinionated theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Oh but life is so full of mysteries and suprises, I expect many more to come from these nations. They have caused the most tension since the late 70's.

If only it was so easy for everybody to be alike, but then, life would suck wouldn't it? If WW3 starts soon, or we both starve to death, is it really a bad thing? Inevitable to come to a point eventually just like this sentence.

80% population reduction.
That's the master plan, and Israel and the rest of the middle east are just other are candles on the cake.
If you or I become part of that 80%, well, it's for the good of the world, you know?

I wonder where all the super rich bankers are going now that the game is over.
I hear everyone is "resigning". I hear Colorado is a nice place to re-locate to. I hear allot about the super rich moving there, underground.
edit on 13-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oh but guys you forget, its completely alright for palestinians to fire rockets into israel and kill jews, i mean zionists. The zionists have no right to self defense of their lands that they supposedly stole from these so called palestinians. Sarcasm aside, if Israel were any other counry, gaza would be beat into the ground, and then some.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

80% population reduction.
That's the master plan, and Israel and the rest of the middle east are just other are candles on the cake.
If you or I become part of that 80%, well, it's for the good of the world, you know?

I wonder where all the super rich bankers are going now that the game is over.
I hear everyone is "resigning". I hear Colorado is a nice place to re-locate to. I hear allot about the super rich moving there, underground.
edit on 13-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

If i become part of the 80% it is due to wounds from fighting people trying to take my land, metals, guns, food. Good luck with that mess, you got 10,000x?? rednecks to get through

I have heard this 80% a few times, they can't do it through war if that is the case, it will be the opposite of what they want by destroying nature.

Now biological, well I guess I cannot fight that either, that comes to mind often and with our engineering capabilities, it would be easy to create a human only targetting destructive virus.

Scary thought there, maybe underground is to let it wipe surface dwellers out, stay there a few years and resurface once the virus has no more cavities to infect and destroy.

Thanks for ruining my day

edit on 13-3-2012 by Eavel because: trying to correct my laptop grammar, these keyboards are so small

edit on 13-3-2012 by Eavel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by isaac7777

If Israel were any other country, all nations would be condemning their actions for forcing people off land they had only known for generations.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Most nations do condemn Israel, in fact the majority of hte world hates Israel for many just reasons but they are too spineless to do anything about it because the jews run their currency/Federal(not federal at all)- Reserve(they have no reserve) and the IMF(international monetary fruad), so lets see, America is trillions in debt so they dont have a cent to go to war, so they have to borrow money to even fight a stay dog, now lets say the jewish bankers who run the currency dont want the stray dog dead, guess wha? tthe stray dog lives.

How does a country get to this position? by having corrupt leaders that are easily bought out who then go on to manipulate laws giving power to the one who bribed them. How do countries keep corrupt leaders in power? by having more corrupt citizens than good.

sad but true

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Food for thought , Makes me wonder if this was a test for IRON DOME ,
I would love to know how it performed ?? Maybe a test for a preemptive
strike ???

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Justafool

Iron dome performed almost flawlessly.
I forget the exact % but it was roughly 90%

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This isnt over-just breaking: "Gaza militants fire rockets at Israel, Iron Dome intercepts projectile over Be'er Sheva"

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why is it evry time there is a cease-fire the freakin Gazans have to go and violate it? They just smacked Egypt in the face it looks like.

The Gaza strip needs an ENIMA!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join