It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 rockets fired at Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Even if Iran bombs 90% of the land and Hamas in Lebanon launches enough rockets to destroy the other 5%, UN nations will come together and help rebuild and take over MORE Gaza, Syrian and Lebanese land to rebuild on.

Palestinians MUST realize the only way is through legit negotiations. Logical ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Remind's me off:
Austria
Hitler
"legit negotiations"
Checkloslovakia
move in tanks then,,,
"legit negotiations"
HANOI
Vietnam,,
"legit negotiations"
TET .
Yasser Arraffat
U want too move men,,
"legit negotiations"
U want too get closer
"legit negotiations"
Egypt
U want too move Rockets and men,,
sure no problem,,
"legit negotiations"

LOL

Me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There is a cease-fire agreement.

I have been watching this since it started, after Israel killed a leader of PRC and another 3 combatants-militants-terrorists-armed civilians (you name it).

Hamas were #ti.ng their pants after Jihad Islami started to lob missiles into Israel (hiting as far as 40 km south ot Tel-Aviv) because they knew that the second Operataion Cast Lead will end up with Hamas beeing rooted for good from Gaza.

There is something different now...Hamas moved ALL of their misisles from Gaza to northern Sinai, which belongs to Egypt.This is why the egyptians were also rushed to broker a cease-fire.

The TERRORISTS in Gaza - you cannot call them otherwise because their missiles are TARGETING CIVILIANS - should think twice before listening to their iranian masters.Israel can and will level Gaza if necesary.Iran is 1000 km away, Israel is 1 m away.

We should wait and see if the cease-fire resists...because there were 3 cease-fire agreements back in 2003, and it ended in 2000+ palestinians dead.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
reply to post by TimesUp

Israel never belonged to Palestinians it's always been God's
You sir fail

The land belonging to God is a belief so it's just fantasy. The Palestinians living there for over a thousand years is reality the land belongs to them.

So until rockets start to hit inside the 48 boarders no rockets are hitting Israel just land stolen by Israel.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Remind's me off:
Austria
Hitler
"legit negotiations"
Checkloslovakia
move in tanks then,,,
"legit negotiations"
HANOI
Vietnam,,
"legit negotiations"
TET .
Yasser Arraffat
U want too move men,,
"legit negotiations"
U want too get closer
"legit negotiations"
Egypt
U want too move Rockets and men,,
sure no problem,,
"legit negotiations"

LOL

Me.

Best post I have read in a while. lol
Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

star from me the post was correct and u got undue flack people are quick to bust on someone with out checking for themselves

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I think this was a military excercise between Israel and Hamas to test the affectiveness of Israel's defence systems including the Iron Domes for a future confrontation with Iran. During the course Hamas wanted to get rid of afew among their organisation wanting a power play of the group! I'd betcha thats what happened!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
200 rocket????? But why so much destruction in Israel??? Hope everything will be fine in some days there. What about there status now??
Click on the link below.

testament and will

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Egyptian official: Israel, Gaza agree to cease-fire
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 8:22 PM EDT, Mon March 12, 2012
www.cnn.com...

Israel said its airstrikes have targeted militant rocket launching sites across the Palestinian territory in response to more than 200 rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel since Friday. More than 36 rockets were fired into Israel on Monday, Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said
www.cnn.com...

So 36 then.
Well, it will take a lot more to win back their land.
Let's see if they succeed.

Your not to smart are you , it was thirty six on Monday and over two hundred since they started firing rockets for retaliation of the killing of one their leaders planning an assault on Israel.

The fact people condone this shows their hate towards Jews , there is absolutely no other explanation for it pure and simple hatred.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ed1320

star from me the post was correct and u got undue flack people are quick to bust on someone with out checking for themselves

Actually they are quick to jump on ay person that dares support Israel .

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Do you mean 200 rockets where fired at former Palestinian land that was taken from them by Israel?
Or do you mean , no actually 200 rockets where not fired?
Which one?
edit on 12-3-2012 by TimesUp because: grammer

No, I think he means the rockets were fired at Israeli land, which had been stolen by the Arabs during (causing) the Crusades, and then returned to the rightful owners in 1947. Who was there first? You want proof? The al-Aqsa mosque is built on the foundation of Herod's temple - a Jewish temple. Case closed.

You fail.
edit on 3/13/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
DUH!!! Where have you been. Do you read the news? Been happening since Friday.

Depends where you live, and what news you follow. I check a lot of news sources from my location, and have only just found this 'news' out via this website! Strange how many news sites have no reported this?!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
FYI more Israelis died from one fire at mt carmel than ten years of rocket firing from 2001 to 2010.
I mention this because while i see 200 rockets over and over again i dont see a casualty number. The point being if they worried more about fire prevention than building walls their society might be better off. Also the palesinian fire fighters helped isrel in their time of need.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

So you would prefer that the Jews be wiped off the map? Because if I read between the lines that's really what you're saying since there are less than 20 million jews in the world, but 1.1 billion muslims. One less god would mean one group has go to go...

I don't get why many people think that Jews do not deserve a home state.. Considering almost every country Jews have lived in historically, either enslaved, persecuted, or scapegoated them. Was it OK to take land away from palestinians... no. But its too late now. And remember, there wasn't a Jewish government that decided "Lets go get palestine back". It was the allied powers that decided Jews should be back there, out of some messed up Christian prophecy about the end times and jews being in Israel.

The fighting does need to stop, but not because one side or another has been defeated.

Just another thought... if you really think who stands to benefit from Jews and Muslims fighting.. its christians... out of the 3 major western religions... if two are fighting between themselves they become weak, the 3rd can grow stronger... sneaky bastards!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The land belonging to God is a belief so it's just fantasy. The Palestinians living there for over a thousand years is reality the land belongs to them.

So until rockets start to hit inside the 48 boarders no rockets are hitting Israel just land stolen by Israel.

There is not and never has been a country called "Palestine". It is a region in the same manner that "Europe" is a region and not a country. Those who claim they are "Palestinian" and are demanding land are in fact peoples from various other nations. It is equivalent to a group of Italians and Spaniards getting together one day and saying "we are Europeans and we demand that Germany give us our European homeland back!" Israel was obtained through legal means, mostly through land purchases from neighboring countries. The land Israel sits on was considered quite undesirable and was willingly sold off with a smirk because no one thought the Jews would be able to turn it into anything useful (but they did, at great personal expense). It wasn't "stolen", that is all part of a (quite successful) misinformation campaign by Middle Eastern subversive groups.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Stop the crap with stolen land.

In same logic, Mexic should now lob missiles to Texas and California.

Jesus.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Yes, 200 rockets were fired since Friday.

But the Iron dome had a very high percentage of rockets kills. It is proving to be quite effective.
Officials said, without the Iron dome, daily life would have been difficult for the last 4 days.
Imagine, not knowing if your house is going to be hit by a rocket... Your kids can't play outside.

I am sure by the time I read further this will turn into a flame Israel thread.

Lets look at some facts.

1) NO, the rockets being fired are not near as powerful as a hellfire missile right?
2) YES, we can agree that these rockets are more dangerous than a single bullet, right?

So, to summarize, someone is firing 200 rockets that ARE lethal!

Some of you probably question the amount fired?

So lets assume only 100 were fired Or lets go as low as 50.. So 1/4 of the amount claimed.Does that work for most?

Would you let a neighbor shoot 50 bb's, let alone rockets at your family?

I would announce "One more of these damn rockets land in Israel, we will level a 100 foot circle around the launch site"

That is justified and fair. I would be willing to listen to an argument against, but remember this....

I believe Israel is wrong in the Palestinian issue.

Palestinians
BUT, you either declare war on Israel or stop firing the damn rockets. Period!

edit on 13-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
All of this arguing over numbers and he said she said...
We know who is doing the killing and who is getting killed.
It has always been this way.
But as the US budget tightens, the israeli budget will end.
Then maybe there will be peace in the middle east.
I am not worried about the "endangered species" we call the jew as there are many jews all over this world.
It will be nice to see israel burn however, bunch of backstabbers they are.
Anyone who supports israel supports the killing of US boys.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Do you mean 200 rockets where fired at former Palestinian land that was taken from them by Israel?
Or do you mean , no actually 200 rockets where not fired?
Which one?
edit on 12-3-2012 by TimesUp because: grammer

No, I think he means the rockets were fired at Israeli land, which had been stolen by the Arabs during (causing) the Crusades, and then returned to the rightful owners in 1947. Who was there first? You want proof? The al-Aqsa mosque is built on the foundation of Herod's temple - a Jewish temple. Case closed.

You fail.
edit on 3/13/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

History fail. The Jews lost the land to the Romans not during the crusades. Besides they only held the land for a little over 400 years. Also the Jews weren't the first ones there the Sumerians were.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by buster2010

There is not and never has been a country called "Palestine". It is a region in the same manner that "Europe" is a region and not a country.

Maybe that's because Europe isn't a country it's a continent so your saying Palestine is a continent now?

Those who claim they are "Palestinian" and are demanding land are in fact peoples from various other nations.

Arab families have been living on this land for generations they are Palestinians and are natives to the land. Much more so than the non-Semitic American, European and Russian Jews that stole the land and claimed the land was rightfully theirs.

The land Israel sits on was considered quite undesirable and was willingly sold off with a smirk because no one thought the Jews would be able to turn it into anything useful (but they did, at great personal expense).

Show where the Jews paid for the land outside of the 48 boarders. And acquiring land by force is illegal so the land if it is outside the 48 then it is stolen.

It wasn't "stolen", that is all part of a (quite successful) misinformation campaign by Middle Eastern subversive groups.

The reason it is successful is because it's true. And you can tell that just by looking at maps.

And Israel has the audacity to cry Iran wants to wipe us off the map when they are doing the same thing themselves to Palestine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join