It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are white people from Earth???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Noah apparently did not look like an ordinary human but the offspring of the “watchers”. Basically we are told in the book of Enoch what these watchers look like and one cant help but think “Europeans” when reading the description.

Strange also that the Israelites are described similarly ie white skin and ruddy cheeks…obviously the people who call themselves Jews today are not the true Israelites it is clear that there are those who say they are Jews but are not from the text below:

I [Yeshua] know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the blasphemy by those [imposters] who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9)

I [Yeshua], will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie - behold, I will make them to come and bow down at your feet, and to know that I have loved you. (Revelation 3:9)

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.( Matthew 15:24)

Pail white skin with ruddy cheeks, tall, bright eyes (blue???), Long wavy/curly hair, blond? is the general description of the watchers one gets from reading the text below

And after some days my son, Methuselah, took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore him a son. And his body was white as snow and red as a rose; the hair of his head as white as wool and his demdema (‘long curly hair’) beautiful; and as for his eyes, when he opened them the whole house glowed like the sun ...

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,
“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

“Behold, I thought then within my heart that conception was (due) to the Watchers and the Holy Ones ... and to the Nephilim . . . and my heart was troubled within me because of this child.”

‘I have already seen this matter (Enoch) in a vision and made it known to you. For in the generation of Jared, my father, they [the angels] transgressed the word of the Lord, (that is) the law of heaven. And behold, they commit sin and transgress the commandment; they have united themselves with women and commit sin together with them; and they have married (wives) from among them, and begotten children by them ...

And upon the earth they shall give birth to giants, not of the spirit but of the flesh. There shall be a great plague ... and the earth shall be washed clean (by “a deluge’) from all the corruption. Now, make known to your son Lamech that the son who has been born is indeed righteous, and call his name Noah, for he shall be "the remnant" for you (remnant of what exactly?) and he and his sons shall be saved from the corruption which shall come upon the earth . . .

Are white people from Earth?

edit on 12-3-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't know what that religious mumbo jumbo is about but, yes, white people are from earth. It takes about 20,000 years of people moving into northern climes for skin to lighten to allow Vitamin D to be absorbed. Any group of people who has spent that length of time in temperate to chilly climes will be light skinned, whether you are caucasian or asian doesn't really matter. In fact, you can see that with Asians today. Compare skin color to equatorial Asians compared to northern China and you can see the difference. If you took a group of "white" Caucasians and planted them in Equatorial Africa and let them stay there for 20,000 years, their skin would be as dark as any Bushman.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No, native earthlings are brown with brown eyes and brown hair. Look into David Wilcocks, he explains why this is and how the white people came to be here. Some people think he is full of it, but I personally like him, and agree with a lot of what he talks about.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There can be numerous arguments made (not all of them religious in nature) that some segments of humanity have been modified off planet. While it would take me some quite a bit of digging (sorry, being lazy tonite so I'm not going to look it up soon), I have seen some scientific hypothesis put forward that white skin, pale eyes (such as blue, hazel and green) and rh- blood are mutations off the standard racial template. If so, these could either be just totally random or they could be mutations introduced from an outside source. Take your pick of what that outside source might be.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Racism and bigotry are the dark not-so-secret of the conspiracy-theory world. First we see a thread asking if the Jews are Annunaki, then a thread asking if whites are aliens. This is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No all white people are peladianns (end of sarcasm).

link   
reply to post by schuyler

I like the theory but explain Eskimos. There also are dark skinned hispanics in Patagonia, Asian darks in Tibet, Russia, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea, and even Canada has Inuits.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Racism and bigotry are the dark not-so-secret of the conspiracy-theory world. First we see a thread asking if the Jews are Annunaki, then a thread asking if whites are aliens. This is ridiculous.

You want real racism? Try asking any of the lifeforms humanity actually uses for labor and eats for food about that and then get back to the rest of us about racism.

link   
I'm noticing a very disturbing trend around here. It looks like people are intentionally trying to be polarizing to the extreme. It looks that race is the flavor of the month.

OP, this isn't a shot at you personally but I'm getting sick of this. Questioning based upon race is sending a subliminal message that one group is superior or inferior to another. If that is indeed the case then why are we all stuck on this planet with each other?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Or Dravidians in India.

Yes, please explain.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We are all energy, and energy has no colour .

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe white people are people and brown people aren't people

I don't actually believe that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I don't know what that religious mumbo jumbo is about but, yes, white people are from earth. It takes about 20,000 years of people moving into northern climes for skin to lighten to allow Vitamin D to be absorbed.

considering the oldest civilization goes back to 4000 bc and humanity as we know it is only 6000 years old, how can you make a claim or even know that it takes 20,000 years for skin to lighten to white.

the only things that affect skin color are the sun and your genetic code. the sun will only darken your skin, not change it's original color.

you will not become black if you live in africa, and a black person will not become white if they move to norway.

and since no human being can live to 20,000 years, your statement can never be proven and is false.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Ah I was wondering that too. Why are Eskimos and American aboriginals so dark? The rule generally seems to hold true though. I don't think white people are anything but normal earthlings.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yes and No.
We are all genetically modified hominids in the design of our creators.
There were most likely many different creation experiments. Were we all designed as slaves originally?
Is that why our genetic thread has been "mangled" and is not pure, thus not giving us access to our fullest potential?

edit on 12-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Yes. Amen. Right on. High five.

2nd

link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'm noticing a very disturbing trend around here. It looks like people are intentionally trying to be polarizing to the extreme. It looks that race is the flavor of the month.

OP, this isn't a shot at you personally but I'm getting sick of this. Questioning based upon race is sending a subliminal message that one group is superior or inferior to another. If that is indeed the case then why are we all stuck on this planet with each other?

And what if one day they found remains (bodys) on another planet within our solar system and it was found that a disaster had occurred on that planet but a few survived, made it to Earth. I would not care if I found out that my genetic actually was not completely from Earth…would you?

Would be kinda cool actually

link   
Im gonna say it has to do with Climate...

Sounds boring i know but wait guess this... you have features genetically that are primary and secondary... for example... if you have Red (ginger) hair roughly one in four of your children will have ginger hair.. if your parent (preferably father) had red hair the same chances are applied.

Take me, i have Blue eyes.. very blue, my grand father does and my father does, both my brothers also do, my mother has brown eyes, my son has even bluer eyes than me.. all my family were born with blonde hair which darkens over our life...

Gotta love genetics.. Damn i wish i was a choosen people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join