It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis [CWC}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It all started like any other day. The sun came up, the birds were chirping, and people were getting on with their day as usual. Everything was normal. That was until they came.

I had just left my house to go into town to run some errands when I noticed something in the sky. It was big and it was moving very fast. I got to the traffic light to turn onto the highway and rolled down my window and stuck my head out to try and get a better look at it. The weirdest thing happened. It was almost like I was in a vacuum of sorts cause all sound just stopped.

People were still moving, life was going on, but there was no sound. I quickly plugged my nose and blew thinking my ears had popped or something. Nothing. The light turned green and I had to go. So I made my left hand turn onto the highway and got about a 1/2 mile down the road when I started noticing people were slowing down and looking up into the sky. Funny, I couldn't even hear the wind blowing with my car window down.

Then all of a sudden there was this really loud noise that came from the sky. Sounded like the tornadoes that I had experienced growing up in the Midwest. The object in the sky was definitely headed right for us and many people were pulling over and getting out of their cars to watch. Not me. I knew something was wrong.

I pressed the gas pedal all the way to the floor seeing only flashes of my children in my mind. I needed to get to them. As the object got closer, it became apparent that it was huge. A giant space ship and it had begun to fill the entire sky blocking out the sun.

I ran traffic lights and avoided several accidents before complete darkness set in. A female officer flagged me down with her flashlight so I pulled over. Before I could get fully stopped, these balls of light started coming from this darkness. They were crashing down to the ground. That's when it hit me. I've seen this before.

It was deja vu. I had seen this or experienced this already somehow. The police officer was yelling at me to take cover with a group of people that were hiding behind the Indian Mounds at the edge of town. There was no light except for a few head lights from cars, the flashlight that the officer had and the balls that were falling to the ground. Chaos had engulfed everyone and everything. I could now hear the screams of terror coming from everywhere.

The light from the balls dropping to the ground extinguished as soon as they touched the earth, You could hear people praying and crying in every direction. That's when they came. Out of the darkness, they came.

These beings began to materialize as if out of no where and they had with them these weapons. They were like lasers that ran along the ground. They looked like snakes of light. Each light took someone.The people just began to disappear.

My group had grown smaller and the attacks were so quick. That's when I knew what I had to do. I remembered the dream. The dream I had as a little girl. Now, I understood, that this was only the beginning. We were to rounded up like cattle. Some for food, some for experimentation.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Loving it so far. I can't wait for the next part!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

That was a scary story
thanks for writing.

great finish on the last paragraph .
edit on 12-3-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's from a movie.

At the end people find the way to kill them with electro magnetic waves.

join