It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Moderator/Staff Appreciation Day 2012!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Wait...ATS has mods?

Since when? And shouldn't they be denying the ignorant? Or...am I getting that all wrong?

Thats our job my friend...

They're here to slap the people that don't deny said ignorance

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You're sexy!
You're cute!
Take off the mod suit!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You are appreciated!!!

edit on 12-3-2012 by Clearskies because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thanks for giving me a place to meet likeminded people and rage about this Rothschild slave society ^.^

lolz. ATS FTW

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I know a lot of people have 'run ins' with the mods, although I personally think that they do not interfere where it is not needed, if not for the mods I wouldn't be here, never would have made an account, civility is the key and the manner in which they enforce it is also crucial.

I applaud the mods, they help me out with things all the time, they're awesome if you are a good poster who follows the rules and tries to add to the content.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hello EvolEric
Hope you are good dude
(check out my vids if you havent already)

And yup, mods keep this place running like clockwork. I can only imagine the mess if they were not here to reign in some of the members.

Your work is appreciated

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Its not a pretty job at times, a pretty thankless task unfortunately, so for those that keep ATS on the right track, I tip my hat to you all!

Yes, I know mods sometimes make some odd decisions, but guess what, they are human and are prone to doing human things, like being inconsistent at times. There are hundreds of posts daily that need to be inspected and overall I'd say they sort out 95% of issues in the correct way for the good of the website.

Ok, that's it, now back to work you payless thugs!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I' agree and want to throw my very sincere thanks in with the rest. Without the Staff and Moderators here, ATS wouldn't be the special and very enjoyable place it is. So thanks for doing a dirty job that comes with little to no appreciation on the other 364 days of the year. At least one day seems the least the rest of us can do.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Nerver mind

Sorry I was a bit harsh love you guys

edit on 13-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My thanks to the mods. Especially the mods who helped me decide where to put my Thomas Jefferson thread. They have been a great help. Without them ATS would be a nasty place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join