It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
ok the weather is mucked up,its 15 degrees out .c. and i have robins,cardinals,and crows swarming my property.
i don't want to hear about migration and mating of birds. these guys shouldn't be here till mid april. oh, i got canadian geese too. i'm feeling lethargic and weary now for the last month.is this a sign?
i've noticed more people complaining about the same thing.
im in canada and we have no snow! temp. is supposed to be -5!
anyone have a clue whats happening? trees are budding,and my grass is growing!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Shhhhh you will stir up the Anti-global warmers...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

the weather is going a bit nuts over here in the UK too.

We have had snow, sleet, ice, rain, winds, sun, grey clouds, storms and like today very bright sun and even some heat! All these within a month, when it should just be grey cloud and occasional rain/snow at this time of the year.

Birds tweeting is a pet hate of mine and i vcertinly noticed they all fired up earily this year, but also earilyer in the morning (4am somtimes ;/)

Me thinks the sun is going a bit bonkers at this, the end of its 11 year cycle.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I'm probably more south than you and it feels mucky too....I feel sorry for the farmers without all that heavy snow melt.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

the weather is going a bit nuts over here in the UK too.

We have had snow, sleet, ice, rain, winds, sun, grey clouds, storms and like today very bright sun and even some heat! All these within a month, when it should just be grey cloud and occasional rain/snow at this time of the year.

To be fair, we've only had 2 days of sun so far, this being the second day, so it's a bit early to claim the weather is going "nuts," lol.

Also since when does it usually snow at this time of the year? It's always starting to get nice about now. For as long as I can remember it has anyway..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Im in the middle of the uk and ive had almost even days of everything, though snow only the once.

You really dont know what tomorrows going to be like much less next week, thats where i was going with the 'nuts' comments.

top topics

join