It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

army oil controlled wealth bank controlled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The armies of the uk usa are controlled by the oil companies, the wealth is controlled by the banks: even if they lose their money they get given yours. So my point is if a multinational oil and banking company was created, would it control the world?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Hmmm...so which oil company owns the US Army? Does the same oil company own the US air force too or is it a different one?

I bet the Marines don't sell out so quickly to anyone..much less oil companies. Or are they broken down into divisions, or regiments or whatnot?
I'd hate to think my local Town Pump or Kum-And-Go...yes..that's a real name....actually are the ones who are in charge of our forces overseas...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
the banks control the money, the army and the country need that wealth.

the oil companies need the army and the country to buy their products.

without the banks, american's would be living in mud huts, because the whole country is built on credit.

but credit isn't cheap, they have to earn that money. so if the banks have interests in a foreign market, the country settles it's accounts to the bank by achieving the banks goals, with force if necessary.

now america is so in debt to these forces that it basically has no way out, until someone with balls realizes that a bunch of bankers are no match for the might of the american military, the justice system and maximum security prisons.

new topics

join