It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 prediction in a 2001 popular cartoon network show!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but I have trouble believing that TPTB would leave clues in cartoons and other media about an upcoming false flag attack. If they were to do this, it would be for one of two reasons:

1. Subliminal messages to condition people for an upcoming attack. This doesn't make sense for two reaons. Subliminal messages have not been shown to have much of an effect. And two, the purpose of this false flag attack would have been to 'shock' the population and therfore justify any knee-jerk reaction. If they wanted to shock us, why would they first condition us?
2. The 'clues' were just an inside joke to those in the know. Seriously??? So you have people at the very top, devising a scheme for years, with the resources to pull off what would be an incredibly intricate plan. I doubt they get their kicks from dropping hints into cartoons.

I realize I'm not going to change any one's mind about it as this is a very hot subject. It just bugs me when people treat what is at best circumstantial evidence as some kind of smoking gun.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

.3 Occult games are being played with a sort of a free will twist. They can do what they want, but have to show us in advance, be it very subtle. It´s all about the power of rituals, symbolism and consciousness.

Why do you think the dollar has the All Seeing Eye and the pyramid representing the control structure on it? Or the little secret society Owl symbol?

People use dollars everyday but have no clue about the symbolism and the reality of the system the money represents.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by canselmi

.3 Occult games are being played with a sort of a free will twist. They can do what they want, but have to show us in advance, be it very subtle. It´s all about the power of rituals, symbolism and consciousness.

Why do you think the dollar has the All Seeing Eye and the pyramid representing the control structure on it? Or the little secret society Owl symbol?

People use dollars everyday but have no clue about the symbolism and the reality of the system the money represents.

It's because the founding fathers were losing their sight as they were getting older, and since they didn't want to admit it they put the image of an eye on top of a tower (which represents the rock solid foundation of democracy that lasts throughout eternity) to encourage the belief the ideals of the founding fathers will be with us in spirit (representing the owl) for all time. I am of course pulling this out of my butt, but then again all this "secret graffiti revealing sinister plots to take over the world are being put into cartoons" is equally manufactured out of bovine scatological residue so if you require no tangible proof then neither do I.

Let's be real here. You're simply searching for signs relevent to the 9/11 attack while deliberately ignoring the context it came from that shows it has no relevency. Take a look at the following "Towers of Hanoi" game-

We see two posts that OBVIOUSLY represent the twin towers, with a third pile of rings with OBVIOUSLY represents WTC 7, and the game's own rules are to dismantle the rings (which OBVIOUSLY represents controlled demolitions) to a different location on the board (which OBVIOUSLY represents shipping the steel to China). Even the name of the game is OBVIOUSLY a giveaway- the TOWERS of Hanoi?? It clearly shows forethought a hundred years before the 9/11 attack.

Of course the above deliberately ignores the fact it's simply a puzzle game invented by a French mathematician in 1883, and there isn't anything more to it than that. Any similarities between this and the 9/11 attack are entirely due to your own imagination because you're trying to form patterns out of otherwise unrelated imagery thay you yourselves want to see. This isn't research. It's a Rorschach test, and is no different from person A seeing pretty butterflies in an ink blob while person B seeing someone taking an ax to their mother in the same ink blob.

Seriously, don't you think you're stretching just a tad?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
bit of a stretch no?

looks like a movie poster, doesn't even look like wtc

Looks like Towering Inferno, a blockbuster from the 70's.

Why do 9/11 people look for this stuff?

Buildings have caught fire before, no planes in the poster, and it's one building.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by hapablab

I just watched both videos of that spiderman cartoon.
Although its based on another planet, the first thing I noticed was the main villain.
He immediately based his plan on the "new world order".

I hadn't realized how violent these cartoons actually were, and this one is relatively older.
They all have underlying messages that, if watched consistantly, would de-sensitize its viewer.
Almost as if to get kids used to the idea, and used to the terminology.
At least the heroes of the cartoon are fighting against this "new world order".
But it is very telling, to say the least...

In my humble opinion, of course.

Thank you for watching the two clips, yes it's bases on a planet called "counter earth" and they refer to the city they are in as New York. the news clip when they show the building fall.
when I first seen them my mouth dropped and I was in shock like what is this, why so violent!, then i noticed the terms NWO and the scanner machine, the sound weapon then spidey actually says "weapons of mass destruction" another thing that got me was at the start after the leader says "time to unleash the NWO destiny" they show the twin towers and the saying "High above the basement", I thought that was odd, this cartoon was made after the bombings of 93 which were well in the basement, but made 6 months before 9/11. that shocked me, why say above the basement, why not "flying thru the streets of new york", or something like that, the basement thing is a very odd and out of place statement. I also agree with what you said about getting children use to the idea, its in a LOT of cartoons.
edit on 12-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It's because the founding fathers were losing their sight as they were getting older, and since they didn't want to admit it they put the image of an eye on top of a tower (which represents the rock solid foundation of democracy that lasts throughout eternity) to encourage the belief the ideals of the founding fathers will be with us in spirit (representing the owl) for all time. I am of course pulling this out of my butt,

So you chose to make something up instead of giving a real answer as to why this symbolism is on the dollar, or instead of just admitting that you don´t know.

Seems like at best you would have said nothing at all.

Let's be real here. You're simply searching for signs relevent to the 9/11 attack while deliberately ignoring the context it came from that shows it has no relevency. Take a look at the following "Towers of Hanoi" game-

Me? I already said that I don´t know about the pic in the OP, but that there are examples that seem to be way beyond coincidental.

Please direct your childish attempt to reduce certain observations to the realm of fantasy, at someone that is more susceptible to that level.

An episode of The Lone Gunman about a scenario that was virtually the same as the happenings of 911 is not a figment of my imagination, for example.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

So you chose to make something up instead of giving a real answer as to why this symbolism is on the dollar, or instead of just admitting that you don´t know.

Seems like at best you would have said nothing at all.

No, actually, I am using sarcasm to make a point. The poster I was responding to is trying to insinuate sinister secret imagery hidden in the dollar bill based entirely upon, well, nothing at all except that the imagery is weird, and I'm pointing out it's a case of seeing whatever he wants to see in it. If you don't like my explanation of "the deteriorating eyesight of the founding fathers" then there's always the explanation it was the result of a bet between two stoned engravers at the Federal Reserve to see how many stupid images they can sneak into a bill before someone noticed. After all, if you fold the dollar bill lengthwise across the middle then George Washington turns into what looks like...(gasp)...a hallucinogenic mushroom ...[insert spooky music here]...

Please direct your childish attempt to reduce certain observations to the realm of fantasy, at someone that is more susceptible to that level.

This, comong from someone who suspects an evil cabal is secretly planting graffiti that forewarns of the 9/11 attack in children's cartoons.

An episode of The Lone Gunman about a scenario that was virtually the same as the happenings of 911 is not a figment of my imagination, for example.

No it isn't. It's a coincidence, the same way a suicide attack using jumbo jets in Tom Clancy's book "Debt of Honor" is a coincidence. A coincidence does not "secret 9/11 imagery" make, especially when you gloss over all the major details that make it something other than "secret 9/11 imagery". That cartoon with the "coming soon" poster struck me as being a generic movie poster about a building, as the Towering Inferno, Die Hard, King Kong, the Matrix, Spiderman, Godzilla, True Lies, and I don't know how many other movies all show that skyscrapers are a popular setting for movies. Plus, let's not forget the most obvious thing of all- the thing is a frigging cartoon.

Not everything has to be part of some sinsiter secret plot to take over the world, you know.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

No, actually, I am using sarcasm to make a point. The poster I was responding to is trying to insinuate sinister secret imagery hidden in the dollar bill based entirely upon, well, nothing at all except that the imagery is weird, and I'm pointing out it's a case of seeing whatever he wants to see in it.

That poster is me. The imagery is not just weird, it is clearly a reference to ancient Egypt, the pyramid, the Eye of Horus and part of the bigger Egypt cult with the symbolism and occultism, behind the scenes and in plain sight. Just watch MTV for an half an hour.

This, comong from someone who suspects an evil cabal is secretly planting graffiti that forewarns of the 9/11 attack in children's cartoons.

Well stuff like this makes me think it´s not so coincidental. Btw I already said twice that the pic in the OP was not that convincing.

I already know wich team you are on mr. 911 forum exclusive. So not much use in arguing with you.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
when I seen that simpsons episode I almost fell outta my chair, come on I mean how much symbolism does it take for people to see yeah something's not right here.

so sorry they are so large lol, I dont know how to fix that

Check this one out, phineas and ferb, CHILDREN YOU WILL OBEY LOL

edit on 12-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

the episode aired on april 27th you say? just calculated this, 3333 hours after that episode aired was september 11th...........

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

holy crap!

another coinsidence too?....lol

nice one man

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

the symbolism is everywhere

check this out

this band called supertramp released this album months before 9/11

here is the album cover when reversed

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

why is this done? what is the purpose of hidding such a thing? if you notice the 2 "towers" are the only differently shaped objects in the "city" of plates and glass...also notice how the view is from outside an airplane window...what let me guess?...another coinsidence? HAHA

the only thing that comes to mind is for those in the "know" to get a couple of giggles out of it..

its horrible and sadistic...yet its happening everywhere...you just have to have an open mind, and be able to read the signs..

edit on 12-3-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

why is this done?

Maybe they show a picture of NYC because Supertramp is a UK band and the album was called "Breakfast in America" and they probably had to fly there.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

oh wow that's a new one, I never seen that before good find, I came across a video on youtube about the references to 9/11 in movies, there is a lot of them the guy made a ton of parts all the way up to 30 I noticed, I havent watched them all or even came close but they are itneresting.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

i cant access youtube from my job

i'll check it out when i get home thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

And the waitress could pass for the Statue of Liberty.

Lord I wish I lived in that happy world that some are living in.....you know the one where they say it's all a coincidence and we are tin foil hat wearing fools. Oh how jolly life would be.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I honestly cannot tell if this is sarcasm......I certainly hope it is fiendishly sardonic.

Because, if it is not then....well......I fear for the future sanity of Humanity!

I actually come from a generation when "SuperTramp" was popular....I tend to gravitate to their style of music, if only (nowadays) out of a bit of nostalgia.

....but, this thread is, as (I hope) most realize, an example of confirmation bias, at its most obvious......

Now, off to pull out some SuperTramp CDs......and take a journey down Memory Lane.....
edit on Tue 13 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It's almost like... some people just have so much financial power, that they want to reenact their childhood, and actually try to be the super villains they see.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
copy
edit on 13-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
when I seen that simpsons episode I almost fell outta my chair, come on I mean how much symbolism does it take for people to see yeah something's not right here.

so sorry they are so large lol, I dont know how to fix that

All right, I'll bite. Just where is the sinister secret message in this imagery, 'cause I don't see it. All I see is Moe with a pair of aces. Or is there supposed to be something suspicious in the imagery that he would have had a straight if he had a five..[insert spooky sounding music here]...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join