It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable true life happenings from ATS members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I believe ATS members come here mostly for this very reason. So if you are looking for a place to relate something unbelievable but absolutely true as far as you know the truth to be ? Please don't just read the others posts. Shake all your shyness off and record you own here. This is one of the main points of this site in my view.
I hope you will participate as I love to read them. Here's mine.

I've seen quite a few unexplainables in my years on this earth. For this particular event of unusuality I'm taking you back to.... March 1993 Death Valley. My partbner and I, Dave ,had just left an odd lil town where most of the people had a very different look to them. I believe it was Furnace Creek. Most of the people oddly enough seemed to have long curly, almost kinky blonde hair. Both women and men with the same being the case in the mens beards. All of them seem to be of fairly large stature also. I'd say the avg. height of the men I seen was 6' 3. We stopped in the town to investigate a knock in the front of my partners truck. We were coming into California from Idaho after taking Daves son and daughter there to finish out their school year. After their spring break visit.The oddity of the people in Furnace Creek was just the beginning.

After I went to the little store there on the outskirts of town and purchased a sody. That being when I noticed
about the town folk. I meandered myself back across the street with my usual confident stride. A striking gent then I suppose.( Some girlys went by and gave me the hoorahs) Sorry I had to toss that in for my own ego.
I jumped back in Daves truck, as he whipped it back around and we headed back out to the highway. The tundra was high so we couldn't see out to the highway as we made the bend out of town.

As we completed the bend around to where we could see the highway. Just beyond it with cars flying by right in front of us. There seem to be what looked like two rollercoaster cars. One green one red lit up so you could only see the cars and not the track against the night sky. Beyond that, the Moon, in full bloom had just cleared the Panamint mountains. One of the cars did follow immediatly behind the other as if hooked together like a rollercoaster. They appeared to be so much like a rollercoaster as we cleared the high tundra and got out on to the highway I said , Dave ! What is a rollercoaster doing out in the middle of the desert?
My partner Dave is a very timid man as you will soon see. He answered me back totally astonished at first and said clearly, I don't know what that is.

Now by the time we pulled out on to the highway these cars weren't cars anymore and had seperated. I said to
Dave," look at that ! " as this triangular craft just stopped on a dime in mid air. Not right over the highway but I could have hit it with a football. Keep in mind there were other cars going by us constantly but we were the only ones who pulled over. Dave was in shock and just doing anything I told him to at this point, which was, pull over Dave.

As we pulled over I jumped out of the truck with mag lite in hand and started flashing it at the craft.
To my own astonishment the craft just sitting there seemed to respond by rocking it's nose and tail up and down.
Then the other craft stopped on a dime right behind it. It is important for me to say at this point that I'm not talking herriers here these things stopped on a dime. They had the power of the air. to do what ever they wanted to do. So after the one stopped behind the one in front the one in front glided silently over our heads. What I seen at that point was this. A triangular craft with a green glowing plasma like tube around the perimeter. I saw a glass canopy with one pilot inside oxygen mask and helmut. Then in an instant it took off and was crusing just in front of the Panamints as a little green dot and woosh. Dead stop , and I mean directly behind the other one.
Then the red one did the exact same thing. It was like unto a magic show. My partner Dave whom I will always love could barely make it around the bed of his truck gripping it with white knuckles just to ask me in a stuttering voice. Are ah are these ours? I suddenly felt so bad for not noticing he was petrified.

I put my arm around him and said," yes Dave, Dave yes, these are ours" and we both watched them shoot to the north and disappear into the starry night. I think Dave was so glad to see them go. And they were gone in a heart beat. To this day my friend Dave will tell the same story damn near word for word at any time. A bit scary for him, but for me one of the coolest things I've ever seen

Randyvious

So that's the kind of thing I want here if you would be so kind my fellow members. But please keep this in mind.

All rights reserved ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Its debatable that those are ours. The plasma shape shifting crafts are very common apparently. But, it opens a huge list of possibilities as to what they really are.

Regular crafts, with light holographic outer layers, could be our black op tech for holography has gotten rather far and some exotic elements on the moon seemed to be used that change solidity a bit. I can't remember the threads and the links on those elements that are in short supply here.

But, theirs also comes to mind.

Not to mention, "critters", and their ability to fool the mind into thinking they've embarked into a craft when its something else and quite foreign to our understanding of the universe, almost like we're microscopic populations to be transferred by mechanism, almost could be seen as cellular mechanisms and transport systems, but wherein energy is alive, both individually and group. And possibly in that case, the people could be experiences some kind of change, or dna work or who knows what.

Its gets weird. Don't know what we're supposed to do about all of it.

OK, but, if you guys saw this, well it also means that alot more went on than conceivably imagined. For example if this was Them Not US, then the implication is, they let you see it, and therefore you guys AND possibly everyone on that road was processed and has missing time or spliced time.

That happens frequently.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Are you aware that there is a short story contest going on right now here on ATS where the main topic is UFO'S?

If so, maybe you should submit this. It's pretty good.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Then the other craft stopped on a dime right behind it.

A triangular craft with a green glowing plasma like tube around the perimeter.

One reason I'm here is because I saw a craft do the same thing. Stopped on a dime right over my car, snapped a pic of one of the corner lights as I passed under it. It was so large and close to me that all I could get in the frame was the corner part.
img.abovetopsecret.com...

I know for a fact WE have technology that can solve all our energy needs.

The rest of my ATS related experiences, I will keep to myself.
A lot of eyes watching in here.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

This isn't really a narrative though.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
just cause it's you Rdyvs

as a child:
Visited by aliens
little cherubic dudes in suits whose bubble helmets reflecting the moon light looked like they had halos
one threw what felt like sand into my eyes just as I was about to go panicalbalistic
my eyelids SLAMMED shut,,thats all I remember

the folk tale of the sandman has the sand man taking children accross the sky on his flying horse
those that face forward live, those the face backwards do not

woke up with fresh scars (triangle and scoop )and nose bleeds constantly for years
even in secure buildings in rooms with NO openings

In adulthood
visited by what the local indians call "the old man fron the sky" who was about 14 feet tall ancient
The ojibway/huron giant great manitu has the same name as a giant king on the antideluvian king list, and who incidentaly is buried on an Island here called Giants Tomb.
Kichi anna here, and on some tablets or En men anna on some tablets
(he dropped a great rock and made the thirty thousand Islands)

have had several locals verify this by describing their visits with details I never thought to mention to them
and vise versa

I do recall snips of travel too very vaguely...

well thats the highlites
take it or leave it

cause I don't have to argue with anyone about it
and I don't care what anyone else believes either
edit on 11-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity as always your deep insights are greatly appreciated. I find it hard to believe you aren't withholding a story of your own. Come on give it up there must be something.
edit on 11-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you were in Furnace Creek, you were pretty much around the corner from 29 Palms, a US Marine Corps base as the crow flies. 150 miles, give or take, in an AV8b Harrier II? Not out of the stretch of the imagination.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The rest of my ATS related experiences, I will keep to myself.

Alright Jibbs I'll respect that and not try to pry. You know where I'm at if you decide to change your mind. Can't blame you even tho it sounds a bit paranoid.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

cause I don't have to argue with anyone about it

That's exactly why I made this thread Dan. I believe you, cause I don't think you would've posted anything so unbelievable without it being true to life for you. Especially after the lil lecture and vid. This thread isn't really about a debate of anything with in. I'm hoping for a record of events and that's it. I can't promise you there won't be doubters which is why I went first.

This is not just about UFOs either people. Anything goes if unbelievable yet true.

Thanks Dan

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's not paranoia, it's just street smarts... which I lack at times when I get a few whiskeys in me and I log in here. There are experiences that I'll be taking to the grave with me most likely.

I've spoken of some things "far fetched" while on the sauce, then I regret it the next day. One being my OBE's, not really something most people can relate to or comprehend, but when I see a thread about them I try to offer advice. I don't feel OBE's are a national security risk, I just don't feel like debating on their validity for the 1000th time. People need to experience things 1st hand before shouting opinions & facts.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If you weren't on the otherside of the continent I swear we would've got together and talked by now.

Stars and flags yet with a few exceptions rather disappointing so far.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I've been to Apple Valley, CA., nice area. Spent some time in Orange back in the 90s.

I could use some local ATS'er company for debates & discussions by the fire in my backyard. It's one of my favorite things to do in the Spring & Summer... backyard drunken fires with barbecue grilling, good times. I thought I'd meet more awake & aware folks in NH, Live Free Or Die and all, not the case so much though. I'm surrounded by crazy Christians and redneck scrappers.

edit on 11-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Things that are true but you won't believe? Geez, where do I start...

As a young child I had precognitive dreams and other signs of ESP or something like it. For example, I often knew who was calling when the phone rang (long before caller ID) or would start singing the next song on the radio before it started playing.

Throughout my childhood an invisible (at least no one ever saw any visual manifestation) entity followed me around from home to home (we were a military family). It would do things like turn on electronics, put toys (often Barbie shoes) that I had lost and was hunting for in the middle of my bed, make the house (or one room) extremely cold for a while, scare the pets, make objects disappear and sometimes reappear days later in the same place or a different place. It was usually not destructive, but once or twice did break something.

During my pre-teen and teen years I could take away peoples' pain. Literally. I would touch them and concentrate, and their pain would flow into me and then I sort of .. dissipated .. it over a period of a few minutes. Once I did it so successfully that a schoolmate was able to let his broken leg be set and splinted while I held his hand .. and he felt little to no pain.

Also during childhood I sometimes heard other peoples' thoughts (mostly people I was "close" to such as my parents) to the extent that I would get confused and think they had said out loud what they were only thinking. My mother would sometimes get a bit scared because I would respond to something she said, only to have her tell me that she had not spoken but was thinking what I heard.

From age 7 or 8 until about 15 or so, I could affect inanimate objects (and sometimes people) with my thoughts. Strange and sometimes embarrassing things happened to people who hurt me or made fun of me. They would trip, fall, have balls that weren't really headed their way do mid-air turns and hit them, have their clothes fall off or fly up, or have their shoes come untied at inopportune moments.

In the mid 60's my cousins and I had a UFO encounter with an object that shone a green light right through the roof and into the house.

When I was 16 and my boyfriend was trying to teach me to drive in his father's old heavy farm truck, I went off the side of a bridge going about 30mph. We should have ended up in the creek below, but instead we "flew" across and landed gently on the opposite grassy bank, which is actually higher than the bridge I drove off of.

In 1985 or so a black creature that looked sort of like a bear cub appeared in my kitchen, making it extremely cold in the middle of Summer, moved a plate of cookies off the top of a tall fridge onto the floor without breaking it, and then ran out of the house and cleared a 4ft tall fence without touching it. We lived in the mid-town area of a moderately large city so "wild animal" explanations don't really cut it.

In recent years I have seen small "shadow creatures" around a couple of different places we lived.

When I was in Hawaii and my parents were living in Indianapolis, I woke up in the middle of the night and knew something had happened to them when their house was broken into.

My grandfather sent me a message (in German, which at the time I had forgotten and re-learned years later in high school) via Ouija board several months after he died.

We now live in a house that a man built mostly with his own hands, converting it from a 2 room farmhouse to a 1600 sq foot 1 1/2 story home. He died in the house, and his widow died while living here although she was taken to the hospital before she actually expired. We have always felt welcome here, but one night after I accidentally started a fire in the bathroom, my husband and I both woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of the clothes hangers in the closet shaking and rattling around. While the crashing and rattling was still going on and clothes were falling to the floor (that built-on closet has no doors) I apologized out loud for the fire and said I would be more careful in the future. As soon as I said that, it all stopped and everything was quiet. I haven't started any more fires (except in the wood stove) and nothing like that has happened since.

In the early 80's I was walking through the San Fran airport after having put my husband on a plane to San Diego when I heard a voice tell me to go to the USO. Feeling sad and upset, I ignored the voice and kept going, whereupon without conscious volition my body turned around and started up the stairs to the USO. At that point I gave in and began to cooperate. When I arrived, I found (among other people) a young Marine literally crying because he had missed the last bus, didn't have money for a taxi, and was about to be AWOL to his first duty station, Treasure Island. Where was I returning to that night? TI, of course, and because I was there to give him a ride he wasn't late reporting after all.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My great grandma died when i was 4. When I was 6 one Christmas Eve I was looking out the window and I thought to myself, " I wish she was here right now" (which was odd because I wasn't close to her being so little and I never thought about her) and all of a sudden I realized my feet were cold so I ran into my room and opened my sock droor and when I reached in I felt something brush my fingers something that wasn't a sock, so I looked in and at the bottom of the droor was a card from her from 3 years before wishing my family me included a merry Christmas. Ironic that I was just thinking of her? And how did a Christmas card from 3 years before end up in my sock droor? weird I tell you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

According to the Sumerian king list, a total of three kings ruled for 108,000 years, once (one dynasty) in Bad-tibira and then the kingship was removed to Larak. A later version of the list written in Larsa in the Gutian or Third Dynasty of Ur period, inserts Kichu-Ana as the second king in the sequence. Perhaps this king had been omitted from other lists for political reasons.

Enmenluanna / (En-Men-Lu-Ana)
Ruled for 43,200 years (12 years?). Founded the city.

(En-Men-Ana / Kichu-Ana of Larsa)
(From the WB-62 list. Some versions swap him for Kichu-Ana.)

Enmengalanna / (En-Men-Gal-Ana)
Ruled for 28,800 years (8 years?).

Dumuzi (the Shepherd)
Ruled for 36,000 years (10 years?).

www.historyfiles.co.uk... iddEast%2FMesopotamiaSumer.htm

Huron legend tells of a god called Kitchikewana, who was large enough to guard the whole of the Georgian Bay. Kitchikewana was known for his great temper and his tribe decided the best way to calm him was with a wife. They held a grand celebration, and many women came. Kitchikewana met a woman named Wanakita here. He decided that this was the woman he wanted to marry, and started planning the wedding immediately after she left. But when she was invited back, she told Kitchikewana that she was already engaged. Enraged, Kitchikewana destroyed all the decorations, running to one end of Beausoleil Island and grabbing a large ball of earth. Running to the other end, he tossed it into the Great Lakes. Thus, the 30,000 Islands were created. The indentations left behind by his fingers form the five bays of Georgian Bay: Midland Bay, Penetang Bay, Hog Bay, Sturgeon Bay, and Matchedash Bay.[3] He then lay down to sleep and sleeps there still as Giant's Tomb Island.

en.wikipedia.org...

Once upon a time, so goes a legend of the Huron Indians of Northern Ontario, there was a giant God by the name of Kitchikewana who stood guard over the whole of Georgian Bay. Read more

The legend says he was a violent good, prone to frequent tantrums - and his size made him a feared figure among the Ouendat (Huron) pantheon. He was taller than two huge mountains (the giant pine trees came only up to his knees) and he wore a necklace of tree stumps, He also wore a headdress which had thousands of bird feathers and his robe was made from 600 beaver pelts.

Kitchikewana was the son of the Great Spirit Manitou. The assembly of Huron Gods one day decided that enough is enough and it was time to get Kitchikewana to calm down. A strategy was devised - the gods will find a suitable consort for Kitchikewana.

So they gathered together all the beautiful girls of the surrounding regions. One of them was almost celestial in appearance and Kitchikewana liked her a lot. Her name was Wanakita, daughter of Musquakie, a northern chief, and Kitchikewana proposed to her.

Wanakita's reply was a resounding "N0" - to the dismay of the gods. She sayd she had already given her heart to a warrior in her tribe. Kitchikewana was shocked - his anger rose and bubbled over.

It is said that the earth shook and the skies darkened and the world cowered in fear. Wolves howled in the distance and other wildlife scattered and hid in their dens and in holes deep underground. Not a bird flew in the sky. Kitchikewana slammed the palm of his hand onto the ground - there was a thunderous explosion - and he picked up a massive clump of dirt and threw it in a rage. The dirt scattered and thus was born the the 30,000 Islands.

The five finger marks in the ground became the five famous bays of the north - Midland Bay, Penetang Bay, Hog Bay, Sturgeon Bay and Matchedash Bay.

Then, hearbroken and tired, Kitchikewana lay down on the ground and fell into a deep and eternal sleep.

The legend continues: Kitchikewana is still in slumber and his massive form is what visitors to the area see as the Giant's Tomb.

www.kerala.ca...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Rdvys
best I can do for proof is to show there is more to the story then meets the eye
I can't find an internet rference the fact that spoken of he is called Kitchi ana localy by the ANishnabe
the Ojibway..the Huron are pretty much wiped out of this area back in the day

Deganawida who was rumored to be a virgin birth and who had two sets of teeth like the giants are rumoured to have was born here.
He is responsible for creating the constitution of the six nation iroquis who have the ORIGINAL all inclusive and oldest democracy in the world which even GWB has attributed as an inspiration to the US CONSTITUTION.
The six nations are still sovereign.
The jesuits came all the way here to have the first mass in Upper Canada and then the church parked a cross right on the spot where Deganawidas birth place was, as they have done with every holy place they find.

Deganawidah: The Two Serpents prophesy

www.crystalinks.com...

To those that have read me for a while might start to understand me from this

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hhott and raging panda

Well now you people are starting to open up a lil. These are some great stories and if this thread dives from here, I can say I'm satisfied by these readings. Thank you all this is so cool.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The area of your habitation must be immensely fascinating. Great participation from Dan Bones !

spell check

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Raising Amenhotep III's colossus

scroll down

www.abovetopsecret.com...

funny about him being a giant compared to the ..is that an earth girl?
- me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join