It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 17 Shorty Crater Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Is Shorty a Crater? Volcanic vent? Or something else?
Here are some images of strange rocks i've found in Shorty.

Anyone else see the Anubis?

Hope you found them interesting!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You know what I see in those pictures? I see every reason to establish a regular, routine and constant flow of traffic from Earth to the Moon's Surface and back again for our indefinite future. SO much up there to see and learn...and 6 landings by the Apollo program did nothing but educate us on how much there is to learn up there.

It's so close we can see it.....bounce laser beams off the reflectors our men left on it's surface....and Google can award prizes for private citizens sending craft. When do we get REAL efforts and REAL programs back up and running?

I want to see a crew up there with the same kinda of big hose they use to either vacuum or blow away the dirt and silt in the deep oceans. I'll just bet that once clear and totally clean of dust....the surface of our moon is more interesting than we're imagining now.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It would be nice to get some opinions.
Also, It would be great if someone could try to get more detail out of these images!

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReconX

Maybe if I had gone with the headline 'OMG!!! Proof Of Alien Moon Base' I would have got more feedback!

new topics

top topics

join