It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I dont know about you guys, but the weather in my area for the last two weeks or so has been ridiculously unstable. One day it's 10 degrees celcius, and the next day, -10, alternating along these lines every other day. Just yesterday alone, it snowed, melted, snowed, melted, and snowed melted, 3 times, fluctuating up and down in temperature because of the sun.

WTF is wrong with this weather?

Now, to make this psychologically related: mans inner nature parallels the outside world, meaning, when the weather, or "temperment" of nature fluctuates up and down, so does man's mood. Have you been feeling unusually tired, or moody,or anxious lately? Or having trouble sleeping?

I haven't been having any good sleep for the past 2 weeks. Today, I have a massive headache, weather related, obviously, and am feeling a bit depressed.

This weather is horrible.
edit on 10-3-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I always feel tired, moody, and anxious, but I do have to agree that the weather has been rather chaotic. One day I can walk outside barefoot in shorts and a t-shirt, the next I need a full jack and warm clothes to survive the chill.

Maybe it has something to do with solar maximus.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Weather here so strange also it blizzards in the morning and by the time im off work its sunny and warm. Solar activity maybe? another thought but just a thought a dont wanna get attacked just pointing out facts from my eyes. yesterday 3-9-12 i saw probably 30 'chemtrails' in 4 hours. (in not 'chemtrails' planes flying all day always coming from the same direction. i saw 4 planes AT THE SAME TIME WITHIN SHORT DISTANCE OF EACH OTHER. point is not if 'chemtrails' are real or not, but the weather has been so nice after i see these. today blue sky and 70 degree weather. something is effecting the weather.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Can't remember where I read it, but I could've sworn it they used Artic Oscillation and North-American Oscillation
mixed.

Something about the two together causes severe cold in Asia and parts of Europe.
Either way, I guess it's just part of the cycle....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree the weather is very strange. This year in North East Texas we've had very little winter.
I hope that doesn't mean another summer like last year. We hit 115 degrees! and that is
very unusual too. We lost quite a few of our cedar trees from the heat and drought.
edit on 10-3-2012 by grumpydaysleeper because: added to

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The weather here (GA) has been crazy lately as well. Its the beginning of March and you can wear shorts at times. Usually always short sleeves and pants. Then out of nowhere, the temperature drops and you need a coat. Something is happening with the weather for sure. Not really sure either. Hmm...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Weather here has been too warm for too long too soon. Usually if we get warm days out of season, it's one or two odd ones and then back to the normal weather pattern. Not entire week's worth. Getting weather in March that shouldn't be here until May. Seems almost artificial in nature.

I'd almost suspect they're doing a demo and proof of concept of sustained weather control for the upcoming NATO summit in Chicago, but that would sound a bit crazy. However if that were somehow the case, then I'd predict a 30°F temperature drop and cold rain about 2 hours into whatever protests are planned during those events.
Such weather control would clear crowds, as nobody will stick around long if all they are expecting and prepared for is shorts and T-shirt weather.

new topics

top topics

join