It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Irrefutable Evidence for Demonic Activity (validating the bible)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Only to you, RG. Know this. I just wish you had an open mind instead of a completely closed mind. Do you know a mind is a lot like a parachute? Only works when open?

What will you do when giant craft appear in the sky, waiting to evacuate Humanity from a quickly disintegrating Earth? Will you still call them demons then?

I will not be fooled by the giant crafts in the sky. I will know its a demonic deception that the bible speaks about in the end times. "God will send strong delusions"...

www.youtube.com...

www.gotquestions.org...

Maybe it is you that needs to open your mind to God.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Nope... most of these alien experiences report the aliens teaching things that are anti-biblical.

Well they sure gave your version of Christianity a convenient soapbox for all kinds of extra-Biblical teachings and vague statements.

However that's clearly what you believe, and fair enough.

edit on 31-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yes, it is guaranteed by the First Amendment, and I would fight for that right. But just because someone says it doesn't make it true. And if you read RG's threads, you can quickly see just how educated he is. I have to give him this though...he never quits.
I think all non evolved Souls will simply be recycled into new soul material, for new humanoids on a new Earth in the future. Of course these will lose all personality and memories. Here is hoping that the new World will have no bloodthirsty religious types born to it.

The Soul Tower on the Moon
The Soul Tower

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I watched the video but did not see anything that proves demonic entities or God?

Lets assume the film is irrefotuble proof and factual.

I saw a comment made about the afterlife being another dimension, and once we cross we will have all the answers. Heck it even showed a picture of an Alien from the after life.

So why does it have to do with anything demonic or God?

The law of physics state that energy can't be created nor destroyed. We are energy so it wouldn't take a large leap to see that we would just get transferred into another form of energy or perhaps to the universal energy bin. In the universal energy bin we would have access to everything, hence we would have all the answers. however, I don't see why God or demons would have to be interjected to understand that perhaps our energy (some might call soul) is a constant as the law of physics demonstrates?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

The earth is the centre of the universe and we were made in God's image, we are special and so is our planet. Alien life is not compatible with the Christian world view.

Just a little bit back you said that you respect the scientific process but then here you go spouting off ridiculousness that spits in the face of the most basic scientific facts. You are claiming that the Earth is the center if the universe? Really? I'll clue you in to some breaking scientific news here, a while back we discovered that the Earth revolves around the Sun. That kind off killed the whole "Earth is the center" thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

Maybe not in a astronomical sense, but as far as importance it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Majiq1

Maybe not in a astronomical sense, but as far as importance it is.

Well as far as importance to us I would certainly agree, but I doubt that is the case universally. I would like to think that if there is a God up there then he is a little smarter, and more efficient than to make such a vast universe with endless solar systems, stars, and planets just so he could put life on one of them.

Maybe your theory is correct though. A God who is that poor of a planner would maybe explain why humanity is failing in such a big way.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join