It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Irrefutable Evidence for Demonic Activity (validating the bible)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Alien life is not compatible with the Christian world view.

Truer words never spoken by you! You are exactly right, Christianity, and Islam, cannot exist when ET makes himself known to us all. Why is it you think that those of us who channel these beings are trying to tell you for all this time? That your old, stale, controlling ways and beliefs will not stand in the future. You will learn the hows and whys of this grand experiment. You will be in awe of your true creators, and all of the sentient life there is in the Universe, and the grand connection of us all.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Nowhere did I say I believed in aliens zapping people or giving them anal probes.
Although people may believe in such things, but it has not been validated by science, nor has science been presented with any hard evidence of alien abductions.

It is not an "anal probe," that is urban legend. The true purpose of the device, a blocker, is to protect a pristine environment from our Earth/Human bacteria, which may cause harm to them. It is not a sex thing, nor a purely alien thing, it is just what it is, protection, much like a condom provides protection.

Now these fundamentalists can believe in spiritual warfare (which divides them in terminology from the wider Christian and even the evangelical movement, with whom they share other teachings but not the constant focus on demons, or the fantasy that demons are scientifically proven and hence this proves Christianity, and I'm also sure that not all Christians want to be given fundamentalist attributes, or stereotyped as demonologists, so it would be unfair to them not to narrow the terminology), or they can believe that they have some special power of "discernment", just like the pastors who abuse and starve children in exorcism rituals believe they had some magical "discernment" in their actions and beliefs.

I agree. They actually want Spiritual Warfare, Christianity is literally dripping with blood, most of it the blood of innocents, and even today, in this "modern" world, we still have faithful Christians torturing children in a furtherance of their bloodlust. Even the sects themselves fight with each other on who is right, and who is wrong, and in truth, neither has a clue.

Even in this thread there is a claim of scientific validation, but there's not even an attempt to offer such proof.
There's just an attempt to take unproven claims on spirits and aliens and turn them into unproven claims about Biblical demons by some anecdotal leap.

They cannot prove it, plain and simple. We have an abundance of evidence for extraterrestrial visitation, and not a thread of evidence save one book on the Christian beliefs. Does that one book, written by men, validate the Christian theory and hypotheses of a Demon infested world? I think not. Wild claims of deep esoteric knowledge without study in that particular field do not constitute proof either.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Channeled material? Are you serious?

You don't even know who the hell you're talking to.
You're talking to a demon.! You keep toying around with that stuff you're gonna make yourself open to possession.

They cannot prove it, plain and simple. We have an abundance of evidence for extraterrestrial visitation, and not a thread of evidence save one book on the Christian beliefs. Does that one book, written by men, validate the Christian theory and hypotheses of a Demon infested world? I think not. Wild claims of deep esoteric knowledge without study in that particular field do not constitute proof either.

No we don't. We have an abundance of circumstantial evidence for the existence of non-human entities. We don't have a single shred of evidence to conclude there is life anywhere in else in our universe.
edit on 11-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

You're talking to a demon.! You keep toying around with that stuff you're gonna make yourself open to possession.

A common argument from a Christian. How do you know who you are talking to friend? Does Jesus Christ appear to you in full apparition and produce ID so you know for sure that is who it is?
I know what I know. I trust in my eyes, and my sense of honor and the ability to know a truth from a lie. Just because you think that does not make it so.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Alien life is not compatible with the Christian world view.

Truer words never spoken by you! You are exactly right, Christianity, and Islam, cannot exist when ET makes himself known to us all. Why is it you think that those of us who channel these beings are trying to tell you for all this time? That your old, stale, controlling ways and beliefs will not stand in the future. You will learn the hows and whys of this grand experiment. You will be in awe of your true creators, and all of the sentient life there is in the Universe, and the grand connection of us all.

I pretty sure I read somewhere that the Islamic G-d is the Lord of the [insert number] Worlds, so i think they can accomodate the idea of aliens.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We don't have a single shred of evidence to conclude there is life anywhere in else in our universe.

Incorrect...

science.nasa.gov...

There is evidence that life has existed outside of our planet... Bacteria has been found on the moon...

Not to mention various biological elements within falling meteorites that have been found.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You might want to read that article again.

The article is talking about, how on the Apollo 12 mission, they brought up a bacterium as an experiment to see if it could survive unprotected onboard the ship. It wasn't from the moon, it didn't even leave the ship.

Space historians will recall that the journey to the stars has more than one life form on its passenger list: the names of a dozen Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon and one inadvertent stowaway, a common bacteria, Streptococcus mitis, the only known survivor of unprotected space travel.

And sure, scientists have found organic compounds on things like meteroites, but nothing close to the complexity of some of the most basic molecules we're composed of. By definition, any molecule with at least one carbon in it is organic. If there was life on the moon, that would have been the breakthrough of the 20th century, but there wasn't and there isn't life anywhere else in the universe. I'll be glad to offer my recantation when the day NEVER comes.

Stop clinging to statistics, that's a long fall.
edit on 11-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Whups wrong artical..

www.panspermia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Like I said, if anyone discovered proof of the existence of life on the moon it would be the biggest discovery ever. In relation to that case, my suspicions lie with the possibility of contamination. If bacteria inadvertently found themselves aboard Apollo 11, the same goes for the Russians. Very dubious claims, HOAX. And that's a very old article, 12 years to be exact. Do some research see where those claims are at now

KosmoNOT

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

Of course the OP won't read my post, as he says on p.1.
Jolly good sports they are, these fundamentalists, always judging things they don't read.
Apparently I was "stereotyping" (although the OP won't say how).
Actually he was stereotyping on page 1 by writing "We Christians believe..." with his reply to my apparently unread post. Ironically he is stereotyping, and wants to stereotype the entire Christian faith with his minority sect beliefs in demonic aliens as a proof for God!
Many other Christians and denominations certainly do not believe in adding things to the Bible that were never there, which is not just a delusion of grandeur, but blasphemy.
I suppose "special people" with so much "discernment" don't really need the contextualized Bible, the religion just pops into their heads!

Still not a word on the torture and abuse going on as we speak that are caused by the very same modern demon superstitions.
I suppose they agree with it, or are too ethically challenged to condemn it.

edit on 12-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by Akragon

Like I said, if anyone discovered proof of the existence of life on the moon it would be the biggest discovery ever. In relation to that case, my suspicions lie with the possibility of contamination. If bacteria inadvertently found themselves aboard Apollo 11, the same goes for the Russians. Very dubious claims, HOAX. And that's a very old article, 12 years to be exact. Do some research see where those claims are at now

KosmoNOT

No; If someone discovered real proof of god that would be the biggest discovery ever; but as it is the 'evidence' supplied in this thread that validates the bible is circumstantial AT BEST.

on the other hand from a mathamatical point of view it is unthinkable that we are the only intelligent life forms, can I prove that they exist. No, i cannot supply proof of extra terrestrial existence nor more then christians can supply proof of god.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The mediums never allowed video or any lowlight equipment. The only "consistently reliable" experiments were in the home of two of the mediums, robin and sandra foy. In my work i have met them both on several occasions and observed a seance session at A.R.E. They were caught hoaxing and have a reputation for it. They also provided the lockbox. There was no scientiffic control in scole. Almost every legitimate paranormal researcher dismisses the experiment.

I have an extensive paranormal background and a background in exorcism with the catholic church. I am also an agnostic. Now if the church had a cure all for posession why would they use nonchristian charismatics when their priests fail for 2000 years. Probably because a physical jesus the messiah wasnt believed to exist from the first pope for several hundred years. Jesus was metaphorical until manipulation by the emporer and the church. In the first ten bibles produced the resurrection was not included. Jesus wasnt in a painting for 500 years after his death. Only a lamb was shown until the pontiff mandated a change.

Just for reference the vatican has the official position that alien life is compatible with christianity. Kind of a neccesity given the bacteria and billions of habitable worlds. The bible also says ghosts aka human spirits arent possible as they can only be demons or angels. From experience this isnt the case and the church has countless recorded exorcisms of human spirits.

Many of your video demons are proven to be something else. Flares was one that stood out. Several were aircraft that have been identified.

Evoloution isnt a theory anymore. Its been proven. Rememberall non african people have neanderthal dna. Mitochondrial adam and eve dont forget them.

The crosse experiments also kinda wreck the idea of god as the universes only creationary force.

Your belief however unsubstantiated is fine. But dont represent fiction as fact. The bible is full of outright lies and contradictions. So it cant really be used as a crutch in a logical argument no more than twas the night before christmas. You almost represent yourself as a spokesman for a large sect of christianity but those who share your belief are a tiny minority.

The beauty of science is that new evidence can reshape what is accepted it simply has to be true. The problem with faith is that by definition it is absent logic. It is fixed and rigid. Which is probably why christians have murdered millions in the name of faith.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

These entity's you are channelling are demonic spirits. They are not ETs from other planets living in some superior civilisation. Many people are going to be deceived in the end times when these things show up on a mass scale. Only those of us that have studied the scriptures of the bible will be wise to the deception. These demonic spirits already know they are a defeated foe, they are just trying to lead as many people astray as possible so they do not get the gift of eternal life that God has promised those who believe in him.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

A common argument from a Christian. How do you know who you are talking to friend? Does Jesus Christ appear to you in full apparition and produce ID so you know for sure that is who it is?
I know what I know. I trust in my eyes, and my sense of honor and the ability to know a truth from a lie. Just because you think that does not make it so.

Because you are not trusting on the Bible it is very easy for demons to deceive even the smartest of men.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

If you trust your eyes then it wouldn't be hard for a fallen angel to appear as an alien and deceive you. This has actually already happened to thousands of people.

Read the testimonies who stopped there alien abductions by the power of Jesus Christ:
alienresistance.org...
edit on 30-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Catholics are apostates and not Christian. I could care less what they say about alien life.

There priests can not deliver someone from evil, they only call the demons off for a while. Because the catholic church is the great whore of Babylon it self. Jesus was never metaphorical, please provide some examples for your radical claims. The catholic church stole the faith from the real Christians of which many were murdered by the romans, they could not beat them so they decided to make the Roman Catholic Church, as a form of control. The bible also says ghosts aka human spirits arent possible as they can only be demons or angels. The bible leaves no room for human spirits wandering the earth, despite claims the RCC may claim. Evolution is still a theory and neanderthals are nothing more than humans with large skulls, they are not a transitional species. The bible is full of truth and people who claim it full of lies and contradictions usualy have no evidence to support there claim. My beliefs are that of protestant orthodoxy, far from being a minority or a sect. The beauty of science is that God has left us all the clues for science unravel in support for evidence of a creator. And no Christian has ever murdered anyone. Why atheists such as yourself have to outright lie and make radical claims without evidence is something I have yet to understand.
edit on 30-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, one gets books, badly made TV movies on TBN and all kinds of "aliens are demons" paraphernalia nowadays.

But the psycho-sexual narratives on the alien resistance site must surely take the cake of threepenny tabloid imitation.
See the first narrative, where something wasn't "quite right", and after awaking to the heavy breathing from an alien's face, the narrator goes right back to sleep.
alienresistance.org...

This sounds awfully like Rebecca Brown, and her drugged out "spiritual warfare" books, when every second school-girl claimed to be a Bride of Satan around 1990.

Yeah, these modelling narratives are definitely proof of demonic aliens - I mean really!
Even other religions are getting in on the act.
www.thejinn.net...

How sad to see real Ufology so harmed, and how sad to see the fringes of a great religion turning into a UFO cult.

But maybe that's good.
They can't hurt something that doesn't exist, so the rest of us are safe for now, until they turn to another fad.
edit on 30-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So are you going to dismiss Over 100 Online Testimonies because of one?

Maybe Islam also recognizes aliens as demons because they are in fact demons?

We say that they are demons because all the evidence points to it, and theirs very little evidence they are anything else. Alot of Ufologists actually have a cult like mentality... They so desperately want them to come from another world or civilization to 'save humanity' that they neglect all other evidence that suggests otherwise. No TV movies I've seen have ever suggested aliens are demons ether.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No, I'm reading more to dismiss later.

Look, if that's what people want to believe then fine.
Is it OK to accept from a faith-based paradigm?
Sure, carry on.
Is it scientific?
No, neither demons or aliens are proven scientifically, and combining them for popular beliefs is not going to make them any more true.

Of course it's new going the other way around, and the last mainstream "abduction" film I saw looked virtually like the Exorcist (see The Fourth Kind www.imdb.com...).
I guess it saves cash on the special effects, because we don't see aliens anymore, just people trying to act possessed.
Perfect modelling for more social hysteria.

But it wouldn't be much fun if everyone agreed.

So I'm going to keep on criticizing this, because a popular hysteria (actually a mixture of two) can claim thousands of testimonies, but without any tangible proof ... they're just talk.

I just think that if God set-up the physical universe, with its laws and properties, then He surely wouldn't allow those laws to be broken willy-nilly all the time by demons, or answers to prayers that would be a blatant interference in our God-ordained reality.

And that whole "Satan uses UFOs to take people's attention from God or Christ" argument just doesn't fly.
Clearly there's a whole Christian industry around UFOs - so Satan would have failed miserably in that respect.

In fact, one could argue that UFOs have drawn so much attention to Christianity lately that maybe they are angelic, instead of demonic.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Only to you, RG. Know this. I just wish you had an open mind instead of a completely closed mind. Do you know a mind is a lot like a parachute? Only works when open?

What will you do when giant craft appear in the sky, waiting to evacuate Humanity from a quickly disintegrating Earth? Will you still call them demons then?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

And that whole "Satan uses UFOs to take people's attention from God or Christ" argument just doesn't fly.

Why not? There evidence suggests otherwise...

In fact, one could argue that UFOs have drawn so much attention to Christianity lately that maybe they are angelic, instead of demonic.

Nope... most of these alien experiences report the aliens teaching things that are anti-biblical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join