It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To Me Yesterday?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Bone75

If I wholeheartedly believed what you are saying, I would say that it sounds as if you had ingested some sort of hallucinogen. Possibly unwillingly.

However, you will most likely immediately disregard that assessment.

That is a fair assumption given the content of my post, but no I wasn't intoxicated or under the influence of anything. Besides, my ride picked me up no more than 3 minutes after my experience and I was fine. I was still in disbelief and shock, but I was fine.

Then, at least one person (probably more) will come in here spouting out some sort of spiritual planetary alignment jargon, and you will respond with with a, "Yes! That is exactly it!"

Why don't you go troll somewhere else. You don't know squat.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have seen this happen to someone personally and it is not nice.
All the person's body movements were taken over and the 'entity inside' killed. I will not say what they killed.
When the entity left the person vomitted.

And yes it is coming to a lot of people.
A combination of neuroexcitotoxins,(aspartame, MSG, etc), radiation exposure and the magnetosphere being bombarded, is going to help the entities share your bodies. And illegal drugs helps them in too. (The above person was on illegal drugs.)

And Revelation 9v3-6 describes what is going to happen. Interdimensional beings.

And there are probably only a few spiritual people (not religious) that will be able to know this information and I am one of them.

TIPS I have discovered, get off all sweetners and MSG.
Stop all drugs.
Take zinc and VIT C in high amounts as they are natural chelaters.
Wear magnets or iron.

If I discover any more I will tell you.

BTW the most important tip I can give you, is give your life to God, keep all His 613 laws and get to know Jesus.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Originally posted by Bone75

If I wholeheartedly believed what you are saying, I would say that it sounds as if you had ingested some sort of hallucinogen. Possibly unwillingly.

However, you will most likely immediately disregard that assessment.

That is a fair assumption given the content of my post, but no I wasn't intoxicated or under the influence of anything. Besides, my ride picked me up no more than 3 minutes after my experience and I was fine. I was still in disbelief and shock, but I was fine.
I wasn't referring to 3 minutes later.
A flashback may only last for a brief moment.

Originally posted by Bone75

Then, at least one person (probably more) will come in here spouting out some sort of spiritual planetary alignment jargon, and you will respond with with a, "Yes! That is exactly it!"

Why don't you go troll somewhere else. You don't know squat.
Your defensive hostility is intriguing, and leads me to the conclusion that maybe I do know squat, after all.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join