It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony 2012 The Invisible Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Before starting to remove the the warlords in Africa are we not better removing the warlords a little closer to home!

Konya is a terrible person and I hope justice is served on him, but there are people in our western Governments who are also terrible people.

Imaging if we could get the same amount public support that the Konya campaign has got to remove the Blairs, Bush's, Clintons, Obama, and the rest of the elite from there dictatorship governments represented as democracies.

Now that would make the world a better place!

Anyways this pic made me lol

Peace

edit on 9-3-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
props to the OP!

A poster should be made for a number of the criminals on here as well!
And these are the people the Kony 2012 movement said we should ask for help!

edit on 9-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I honestly think this Thread:

ONE IMAGE to sum up Konya

Sums up what is really going on here, I think this viral campaign has been put together by the power at be so the public supports troops in Africa!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more.
Petitioning war criminals to find and arrest war criminals - that's a jolly good bit of hypocrisy there.
I suspect many young people are jumping on the Kony bandwagon in frustration from feeling like there is nothing good they can do to improve things at home.
Their motivations are great, I can't criticize wanting to help other people in war-torn countries but as you point out "what about the Kids in Iraq?" for that matter what about Afghanistan or Libya?
Invisible children is more about being a film company than a charity IMO.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I like, like, like. Now can you make a Bush poster, a Howard poster and a David Cameron poster as well. maybe a Ban Ki moon poster for the Asians and a Sorry poster for Ghaddafi.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"You Say Get Kony, I say get Tony"

Ok there is strong language and strong opinions in this video so I won't embed the video, but here is the link to the youtube video.

Basically a rant, saying, you say get Kony, I say get "Tony" (Tony Blair)

Tony Blair who did not care how many Iraqi kids would die in his and Bushes war in Iraq.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join