It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LRO zooms in on Apollo 15 once again. Amazing Detail

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nexotop

However, as long as the organizations who put american astronauts on the moon continue to deny the existence of crafts I've seen - 200 ft above my head - and lights in the sky moving at rates and angles which currently "public" flying machines do not, I will be prone to sepculation about what was discovered on our various spaceflights.

I, too, would like to know the details of any such information that might be being "held back".

But, to impugn the entire organization (such as NASA) because of any sort of "holding back" that might be ongoing (and coming from orders "on high"?)....well, that is what some do, and they use a broad brush to impugn good people as well, who are working day in, day out....and doing their best along the way......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thanks for your patience with me.
I honestly did try to watch the video but the potus lied when he said he would make broadband available to every American.
Be that as it may I am not saying the pictures are not real or anything like that. All I have been saying is there is nothing that I see in them that impresses me or makes me think that men did what is shown.
I have no problem with , "that is the moon and those are some dots down there and they match the squigglies from the first picture".
You must have read where I said I agree to disagree with you, didn't you?
Your time would be better spent finding some guns, knives and boxing gloves to help the Posse storm the Hoaxer's fortress.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I hear you, ProudBird. That broad brush is a dangerous tool. I don't know "who" knows "what", perhaps it's just as much a mystery to all.

I'm just a fan of flying machines in general, the higher flying and faster the better!

Cheers, see ya around -

Nexo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Thanks for the reply and info,
I have to say that it cracks me up when I see folks use words like Circular Logic and Ignorant Logic. They truly are oxymorons.

Do you know what oxymoron means? I have seen you use this word, but it is not applied to anything that could be considered an oxymoron. Circular logic is not an oxymoron, it is a logical fallacy which I see used constantly with people who perpetuate the moon hoax theory. Google it.

Now if you are a logical dude or dudett, please tell me why you are so fond of the pictures and why you have a need to lable me a Hoaxer.

You are not a hoaxer, just misinformed. When I say "moon hoax" people, I mean the people who perpetuate the theory that the moon landing was a hoax.

I am fond of the pictures because they are proof that Apollo 11 landed on the moon. All along the "moon hoax" crowd has been yelling "Why are there no pictures of landing site!!!" then, when they finally get it, it is not enough. More excuses are made. These pictures should be enough to forever silence any logical person of the silly theory that the moon landings did not happen, but instead of people admitting that they have been wrong, it is much easier to deny the evidence put in front of them, and to create more and more excuses.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I think you aught to google oxymoron.
Searshing Webster's the best you can do is "circular reasoning"
And that is not Logic in any way shape or form.
The term Logic cannot be circular as that would not be logical.
So the term is with out a doubt a true oxymoron.
It is really not difficult to under stand.
I am glad you like the photos. I am glad you get them.
I don't maybe thats just my personal logic.
Later dude I think I'll go play with the guys from the "Bg Bang" show. Naw, just the chick
PS sorry I forgot Ignorant Logic doesn't that just make you bust out all giddy and make you want to hold your belly.
You guys must mean non-logical, illogical, without logic or something like that, right.

edit on 13-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: Because I forgot to fill this out the first time

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Okay? Circular Reasoning then if you are going to sit here and waste bandwidth arguing semantics. It is still a logical fallacy which I see used commonly amongst the 'moon hoax' crowd. Can you also show me where I used the term "Ignorant logic?" I fail to see why you are mentioning that in the first place. I agree though, you should probably leave the thread if all you are going to use are straw man arguments instead of stating your case with any sort of evidence. And yes, your arguments (along with all other 'moon hoaxers') are illogical, fallacious, invalid, irrational, or what ever other words tickle your fancy.

Peace
edit on 3-13-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To all the informative posters in this thread and especially ProudBird, thank you for your time and effort. I have learnt quite a bit today about physics and our solar system simply by reading this thread today! I appreciate your information very much.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by duality90

Dude is a smart cookie.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thanks for your patience with me.
I honestly did try to watch the video but the potus lied when he said he would make broadband available to every American.
Be that as it may I am not saying the pictures are not real or anything like that. All I have been saying is there is nothing that I see in them that impresses me or makes me think that men did what is shown.
I have no problem with , "that is the moon and those are some dots down there and they match the squigglies from the first picture".
You must have read where I said I agree to disagree with you, didn't you?
Your time would be better spent finding some guns, knives and boxing gloves to help the Posse storm the Hoaxer's fortress.

Hey pairadocks

Just so all can see that I have stated my case repeatedly.
edit on 13-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: I forgot to put pairadocks in there

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join