It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Night was Freezin' today its like an early Heat Wave in NYC - Feels Like Oven Outside!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
... with intermittent cold breezes though.

well actually just feels like 70s but night time was frigid so was the days before.. the weathers gotten so erratic lately, and today tops it. guess its cuz of the solar flare??

and i doubt the temp increase is most dire change, just an ambient observation its probably what we cant notice (radiation) that is more grimm? X rays GAMMA rays etc

sieze the day!

edit on 8-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

guess its cuz of the solar flare??

No.
It's because the approaching low pressure area is pulling warm air up from the south.
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

When the cold front passes it will get...cold.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I admit the weather where I am around here has been quite peculiar. At one point it was so warm outside then all of a sudden clouds came rolling in and it snowed so hard and eventually stopped.

Lately, I have been expecting warm weather WITH cold weather, regardless of the time of the day. I doubt it's because of the solar storm, though.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The reason for this weather pattern is that we are living here on earth. If we were living on mars the weather would be different but we can't live on mars.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
dramatic hot to cold flux is what i call earthquake weather.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nothing to do with the solar flare they saw the weather pattern long before and for well over the last week they said today was going to be 65 plus.

new topics

top topics

join