It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

summoning creatures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Does anyone know/try/researching how to summon,not demons or spirits buy actual creatures? Maybe lesser knowns like a type of bird or martian. Anything at all?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My dog usually comes when I whistle.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I stopped playing with fire...no fun at all

although I have Iron maiden in the bag just for old time sakes.

SO

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Summoning creatures:
For Canadian Geese, I use a goose honker.
For mallards, a good duck caller.
And for Turkeys, you guessed it, a good turkey caller.
For my dog, I just whistle.
Most of the above can be purchased from Midway USA at www.midwayusa.com...
Good luck on your hunting.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i generally use a recording of a razor blade tapping against a glass surface to attract female humans...works especially well in a bar or club.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I was actually curious as well to bad everybody wants a be a comedian tonight lol

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by krazyiven
I was actually curious as well to bad everybody wants a be a comedian tonight lol

Maybe all the true summoners are offline summoning...well...things. So, you're stuck with us witty fill-ins until they return to tell you the magic summoning spells. Ever thought of that...huh....just bad timing....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by krazyiven

Maybe all the true summoners are offline summoning...well...things. So, you're stuck with us witty fill-ins until they return to tell you the magic summoning spells. Ever thought of that...huh....just bad timing....

Summoning or talking with nephil spirits (demons) is done via meditation. This is extremely bad because it makes the mind enter into 'alpha' level. Alpha level is similar to when a person watches TV and is open to suggestion. This is how advertising works. Hence the person is open to suggestion from the 'ancestral spirit'.

its very bad because its like 'living in a bad neighbourhood, opening your door at nighttime, leaving the door open all night and going to sleep. Either a negative entity enters your house or not'.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I used to summon pokemon

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
agree with last post.
very dangerouse, unpredictable and not fun at all trying to get rid of this 'thing' you wanted to summon.
question. why do you want to summon these things or beings?
do you know what kind of spirit you may or may not call upon?
are you able to get rid if it once summoned?

if you answered yes to the last two then good luck an let us know what happens.
p.s there may be a reason people here arent so eager to tell you exactly how to call these things..just sayin.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by informationstorage

What type of creatures are you looking to summon?

First you need to be in their territory.

Then you need to get their attention then give them a reason to engage you.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Perhaps the Wicca? I heard you could summon demons and whatnot. I wouldn't recommended thought

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not really into that stuff, but if you're interested you could look for the Greater and Lesser Keys of Solomon, some good old-fashioned, ballsy invocations that dude made...
That, and the skinning of little boys...
Choose your pick...

That's the "demonic" judeo-christian take on the summoning concept.

I'd rather choose Elemental Magic, which deals directly with invoking and evoking the primordial forces that make up everything...

But what do I know?

Good luck, mate.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by informationstorage
Does anyone know/try/researching how to summon,not demons or spirits buy actual creatures?

Post a thread on ATS.

Title it "summoning creatures"

edit on 8-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Does the creature being summoned have to exist in reality? A walking, talking taco that poops ice-cream would make a great pet.

Just don't summon manbearpig.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just started trying to astral project because of ATS and its information around here. Im not saying i want to summon demons. Far from it but knowing that you can and how it could be done would be cool just to know and what would be the benefits to conjuring a creature? Would they be nice? Can you get protection from the evil creatures so they wont be let in?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

In the old days that was the reason for circles. To keep the summoned critters from harming you and kept confined to it's circle. If it was ever possible to do I seriously doubt it's still possible today. Too much old knowledge was lost or corrupted. Like trying to build a bomb with only half the directions
You get to a certain point then it will blow up in your face.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I very much agree with you! Because just asking to summon a creature just seems like your asking for trouble. Why do people summon creatures though? is there a benefit?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you play with fire you're going to get burned...
why in the world would you want to conjure up creatures?
Believe me, you don't want to encounter an evil entity.

If you want to explore, try Eckankar (probably spelled it wrong) or meditation. It's alot safer.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by informationstorage

This is no different than playing with a Ouija board, it's asking for trouble. You don't need to summon these entities unless you want a good hardknocking. You don't know that you might not be able to put the genie back in the bottle.

A family member once told me and his kids this story about what happened to him and his friend after asking the Ouija board if Leperchauns are real and getting the answer " yes". He told us that he started having bizzarre experiences, like, one night for some reason they went to sleep in the back of a truck and in the middle of the night the car was swaying up and down and it was because something started jumping on the roof cover of the back of the truck. He said they got scared ####### and they got out the truck and saw a huge mushroom on the ground. I think he said they touched it and the thing poof-shrunk. (I'm trying to explain this story as best as I have remembered it. I'm not that good at telling these things) And the scariest part is, he said that one day they also were hanging out somewhere around the HighSchool and a Leperchaun with a smile from ear to ear and big black eyes peeped it's head from around a corner wall and it too scared them ######... and this is a guy who is like late 30s telling this to me and his teenage kids, back then.

Another thing, one night he was sleeping on the couch, and he said something that had to be in the hallway yanked his blanket off of him. The hallway is where the closet is... and that's also where, I thought I recalled him saying that anomylous activity has gone on. I can personally attest that one time I was at his house the hallway closet slidable door seemed to move open without anything, that I noticed, ever touching it... and I had my eyes on it, I recall, for the reason that I had heard his ouija story, prior.

Anyway, my memory is bound to fail me and I'm not a good story teller. But my point is to make you think twice about contacting such entities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join