It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran using a neutron initiator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Looks like we are trying to put what we need in the media to get support. Check out the article. It talks about the possibility that Iran has tested a trigger and so on recently.

Link

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

Conjecture, speculation, anecdotal (source-less) information. Nothing to see here. "May" is usually the operative word in many of these so called "news" articles. Now, who is behind that curtain...?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I completely agree. "I can not varify they have used such a trigger or the earth moving equipment is for any sinister activity whatsoever, but if they did develop a trigger it would definitely be for a weapon" CONJECTURE. Another cleverly worded response just enough to fool the sheeple and say something without in fact saying anything at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Can we not see the images, intelligence, etc for a change and make our own minds up?

You know since we are paying for all this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Wait what? How dare you ask to see things and claim you pay for all of it??? You think paying for taxes means you own anything?? WE OWN YOU. We force you to pay your taxes and take your money and your shillings and your hard earned earnings even if you were the poorest of the poor. We have you tied to our system, our grid, our news sources, fattened up like ducks waiting to be plucked and eaten. We tell you what to do and what to believe and you believe it.

So again, who gave you the right to ask to see anything?!

(no cows were killed in the making of this ridiculous comment)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

I have used a microwave oven if that counts for anything?

I didnt think people were still reading mainstream media reports, lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Tehran said the site had been demolished to make way for a park, but inspectors who subsequently came to the site five years ago found traces of uranium enriched to or near the level used in making the core of nuclear warheads.

This dont sound like media hype.....IAEA is getting twitchy.....they usually downplay stuff....
But what is this in the above exerpt the uranium traces were bomb grade back then!(5 yrs ago)
They surely must have a crude nuke by now and maybe more.....
I wish theyd make up their minds...Irans has the bomb....Iran doesnt have the bomb yet........Iran is working on a bomb......|Iran doesnt want BOMB.....
IF THEY DONT COME CLEAN SOON THEYLL GET THE BOMB ALRIGHT AND NOBODY CAN SAVE THEM, NOT WORLD OPINION NOT NOTHING.............Dont they get it?

new topics

top topics

join