It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Big Earthquake In Less Than 40 Hours !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't usually do this, but here goes a rough prediction I'm making for the next 40 hours based on the X-Flare our sun blew out early this morning.

Based on this Thread:
X-5 Flare just happened...Thread
by Mattodlum

Earthquake. Big one. Magnitude of 7.0 - 8.0. I can't pinpoint the epicenter but if we're lucky it won't effect major populated areas.
There are many theories out there concerning the relation of solar activity to earthquakes, but no real evidence other than statistics. Well I'm going to rely on this little piece of research I did today about the history of solar flares.

Last year, at exact the same date (march 7, 2011), there was a "major" solar flare categorized as Class-X3.
4 days later (roughly the time the flare traveled from the sun to earth) Fukushima happened. Coincidence?

There are also other nurmerous strange cases of solar flares going off and strong earthquakes accuring afterwards, but I'll let you do your own research on it. Just compare some charts to another like these for example:

Earthquake Facts and Statistics

Most Powerful Solar Flares ever Recorded

I'm not a fearmonger. This is just a prediction I made from a mix of statistics and a gut feeling that 2012 will be a shaky ride. So put on your seatbelts everybody, and enjoy the show.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Your 40 hours begin.......... NOW.

Good luck.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr

There are many theories out there concerning the relation of solar activity to earthquakes, but no real evidence other than statistics.

The statistics show that there is no evidence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As far as I've seen you based your research between the years of 1973-2008. Any updates to that? I'd be highly interested.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
California is undoubtedly overdue for a quake with a formidable magnitude. The occurrence of non-occurrence is very unsettling. In the thirty six years I have lived in California, never have I remembered such a duration of time with no activity. A modest but noticeable "trembler" here and there, once or twice a year was common. Nothing in sometime now. I do not wish your prediction upon anyone else, but I hope it does not come to fruition here.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I don't usually do this, but here goes a rough prediction I'm making for the next 40 hours based on the X-Flare our sun blew out early this morning.

Based on this Thread:
X-5 Flare just happened...Thread
by Mattodlum

Earthquake. Big one. Magnitude of 7.0 - 8.0. I can't pinpoint the epicenter but if we're lucky it won't effect major populated areas.
There are many theories out there concerning the relation of solar activity to earthquakes, but no real evidence other than statistics. Well I'm going to rely on this little piece of research I did today about the history of solar flares.

Last year, at exact the same date (march 7, 2011), there was a "major" solar flare categorized as Class-X3.
4 days later (roughly the time the flare traveled from the sun to earth) Fukushima happened. Coincidence?

There are also other nurmerous strange cases of solar flares going off and strong earthquakes accuring afterwards, but I'll let you do your own research on it. Just compare some charts to another like these for example:

Earthquake Facts and Statistics

Most Powerful Solar Flares ever Recorded

I'm not a fearmonger. This is just a prediction I made from a mix of statistics and a gut feeling that 2012 will be a shaky ride. So put on your seatbelts everybody, and enjoy the show.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

You didn't even copy your prediction from another website right...

March 7 there was an 5.4 X-Class that is attributed on conspiracy site to have caused the Japan Earthquake not the X3 flare and some site say Mar 9, 2011 – X1.5 was the cause but these have all been published last year

This theory that the 5.4x-class flare is what caused the Japan Earthquake is on a ton of sites.

google search...www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

But go ahead call it your prediction

Prediction can be found here..
globalrumblings.blogspot.com...

Not saying an Earthquake won't happen but calling out I'm predicting an Earthquake this weekend when there is 100's of sites with the same theory of why the Japan earthquake happened posted last year. hmmm
edit on 7-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Let's say we narrow it down - then it will be a true prediction.

I'll start it off with - Siberia

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ya this is still pretty rough. I still believe that flares and cme's can be geo effective. Lets see what happens in the next few days. Since there have been like 3 x flares from the sunspot AR1429 i would think that the possibilities would be high for more big events. Let just wait and see.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Let's say we narrow it down - then it will be a true prediction.

I'll start it off with - Siberia

I'll follow up with: New Madrid Fault(100 miles south of St. Louis)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No I didn't.

March 7 there was an 5.4 X-Class that is attriuted on conspiracy site to have caused the Japan Earthquake not the X3 flare This theory that the 5.4x-class flare is what caused the Japan Earthquake is on a ton of sites. google search...www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

You gave me a link to the 5.4 flare in 2012. Fukushima accured in 2011

Already done.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hopefully this doesn't come to pass. Plus it's only the 8th here and 40 hrs would make it the 10th....
You could have been a bit more generous and said 4 days...

I hope for the world's sake you are wrong...

As for Phage's link, I would like to see a graph of actual solar flares, not sunspot's against an earthquake graph. Could possibly squeeze more info from that.

Forgot to add my prediction, Just off Sth Island of NZ!!!! Stay safe Cuzzies...

edit on 7-3-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: Forgot to add my prediction.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
only one way to find out if they're linked, lets see in 40 hours how many major natural disasters occur if any

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I'll say it's going to hit Central or South America. Mexico or Peru perhaps.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Great...we have an Amin8ter Phage-off.....little less than 40 hours...and counting.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No I didn't.

March 7 there was an 5.4 X-Class that is attriuted on conspiracy site to have caused the Japan Earthquake not the X3 flare This theory that the 5.4x-class flare is what caused the Japan Earthquake is on a ton of sites. google search...www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

You gave me a link to the 5.4 flare in 2012. Fukushima accured in 2011

Already done.

Opps wrong link, that was for another thread...

Nevertheless you copied your prediction from another site and called it yours.

www.ufo-blogger.com...
firsthandweather.com...
lyn-stewart.hubpages.com...
levelbeyond.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
robinbarrbuzz.com...
www.nowpublic.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
BTW---

NASA had released reports that the sun had released a massive solar flare or CME just a few days before the 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck Japan. NASA reported that ” on March 10, 2011 around 0630 UT, a CME did strike a glaceing blow to Earth’s magnetic field. This was a result of an M3 flare that occurred late on March 7, 2011.”

NASA’s timing of the solar flare colliding with Earth’s atmosphere suggests that the solar flare caused the Japan earthquake. Even PRESS Core reported that the solar flare may have triggered the Japan earthquake but an investigation of solar flares and their impact on Earth reveals that a solar flare couldn’t have and didn’t cause the Japan earthquake. The solar flare events and NASA warnings were used as a diversion.

According to the USG website the Japan 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck on 2011 March 11 05:46:23 UT. The CME had already struck Earth almost 1 complete day earlier. That would give evidence that the CME impact did not cause the earthquake. How? As we all know, the Earth is constantly rotating. A CME could not have caused the earthquake because of that fact. Earth did not stop rotating, allowing the force of the CME to trigger an earthquake in one spot on Earth at 38.322°N, 142.369°E. A CME can cause widespread power outages, changes in weather patterns or simply create an aurora, but not an earthquake. If a solar flare from the sun didn’t cause the earthquake, what did?

According to the USG website the Japan 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck on 2011 March 11 05:46:23 UT. The CME had already struck Earth almost 1 complete day earlier. That would give evidence that the CME impact did not cause the earthquake.

presscore.ca...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
epicenter alittle south of Wyoming two smaller ones on 7,6 and then one big 9,3 on richter.
The big one will set off a chain reaction of small quakes in yellowstone Caldera.
The the granitic magma will be forced to the surface and make our fears come true.
Super vulcano yellowstone explode and earth enters a new ice age.
Furthermore all electricity will be gone before yellowstone blow due to a powerful EMP blast from the sun
edit on 7-3-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Opps wrong link, that was for another thread...

Nevertheless you copied your prediction from another site and called it yours.

www.ufo-blogger.com...
firsthandweather.com...
lyn-stewart.hubpages.com...

No. Not even close. I did my own research on it, I didn't copy anything. Please, oh please quote me a passage that I "stole" from the websites you just posted. All these websites are about Fukushima in 2011. That wasn't my prediction. That was information I was basing my prediction on. My prediction is that in 39 hours a big earthquake will accur due to the solar flares. Find a website that predicts that, and I'll give you an apple.

No seriously, theres a difference between doing your own research and posting your own thoughts (like predictions) on it, and simply copying information from other sites as you put it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm going to go with near Vancouver B.C. I'm thinking 7.5 - 9.5 just to outdo the OP!

My reasoning is that in the movie 2012 they made a reference to it happening in 2010 or something. The reason for the difference in years is they stopped H.A.R.R.P. because of the movie and to many people knowing of it. TPTB will now do it cause, that's what they do!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Great...we have an Amin8ter Phage-off.....little less than 40 hours...and counting.....

Whats an "Phage-off"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join