It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination Rights Attorney Threatened With Criminal Charges; State Demands Surrender of Client List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Vaccination rights attorney Patricia Finn threatened with criminal charges; New York State demands she surrender names of all clients

Vaccine rights attorney Patricia Finn is being targeted by the Ninth Judicial District of New York State, which has threatened to strip her of her license to practice law and even file criminal charges against her. Finn is one of several "vaccine rights" attorneys across America who helps parents assert their rights to protect their children from potentially deadly vaccines. She's considered a hero by many, but a villain by the status quo for daring to stand up against the vaccine-pimping medical police state that exists in America today.

Read the Rest here: Medical Tyranny

Coming to a city or town near you soon! Tyranny under the guise of medical treatment rears its ugly head again. Refuse to poison your children and CPS with a swat team may be dispatched to your house to force compliance. After all cant have unpoisoned slaves er ah citizens walking around and perhaps stooping even further and committing the dastardly deed of perhaps drinking raw milk or some such other terrible evil... You will be assimilated!!!

edit on 7-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I wish we could have a little more information about this case. And how reliable is the information? From the source article in the OP: www.naturalnews.com...

Furthermore, it could serve as the starting point for New York State to dispatch CPS workers to the homes of all of Finn's clients, where their children might be kidnapped by CPS and sold into sex slavery (this is a common behavior of CPS workers across the country, where low-income children simply "disappear" into the system and suffer ongoing sexual abuse by state workers or even high-paying clients, similar to what happened at Penn State). I don't have the space to go into all the evidence that CPS functions as a child kidnapping and sex slavery ring, but the organization isn't called "Communist Pedophile Services" for no reason.
So the purpose of this law suit is to get the names of parents who don't want to vaccinate their childre, raid their homes. and kidnap their children for pedophile sex rings? Isn't that a little hard to believe?

From another article on the subject: scienceblogs.com...

In any case, one thing that is absolutely certain here is that we're getting only one side of the story, most likely because, as Finn complains again and again, the proceedings by the NYS Ninth Judicial District Grievance Committee are confidential.

Again, we have only one side of the story, but even that side is at times inadvertently revealing. For instance, in her interview, she reveals that in 2009 a pediatrician filed a grievance against her alleged that she was encouraging people to subvert the law and that her actions could be a public health risk and then later charged with an advertising violation.

Even [i[infowars thinks this might have been the reason: www.infowars.com...

These most recent charges have to do with suspected false advertising where the committee questions just how many clients Patricia has represented
So maybe there's more to the story than appears at first blush.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Im happy finally somebody does something against the scaremongeroers.

Vaccines are safe and its necessary that everybody gets them. If it wasnt for vaccines we would still have smallpox today. Polio would cripple 1 in every 100 children and measles would kill of more people in a year then the whole iraq/afghanistan war did till now. And trust me i forget to mention alot of other nasties.

the whole antivaccine thing is an actual elaborate conspiracy.

The "researcher" who published the paper that MMR vaccine can cause authism also very conviniently sells a single vaccine.

Thats the real conspiracy

Vaccines have a problem. When there is disease rampant that kills. Even an unsafe vaccine is seen in this kind of enviroment as a good thing.

But if the disease receded and is out of sight of the publics mind then even a very safe vaccine has to cause problems right?

It must be bad since u take it and nothing happens. And if something does happen it must be because of the vaccine. Thats not how they work.

Only if everybody takes the vaccines a human exclusive disease can be exterminated and then there is no need for vaccines anymore. But aslong some people dont get it the virus can and will survive and by that given the chance to mutate.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

here you go Charles

If you have difficulties exempting your child from dangerous vaccines, you could look to someone like attorney Patricia Finn for help. But, not if it was up to the State of New York – they’re attempting to revoke her license and her client list. Why?

It’s difficult to say, but we have an idea.

Do you remember the H1N1 flu scam? As covered in the interview below, she helped protect nurses from mandatory vaccination. Consequently, experimental vaccines worth millions of dollars went unused. Think Big Pharma can keep their doors open when parents start rejecting vaccines wholesale?

It isn’t difficult to see why Ms. Finn is such a threat to their bottom line. The problem is, I don’t think they anticipated Patricia’s courage.

In life, you will find very few people willing to stand on principle as Patricia Finn does. In my opinion, she defines the word courage. During our interview she said, “I will not, under any circumstances, give up those names… I’ll go to jail first.”

We need more people like her!

vactruth.com...

Would you also like a hill of links on just whats bad about Vaccines?
here's one

CHAPTER 2: THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

www.whale.to...

edit on 7-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inesophet
Im happy finally somebody does something against the scaremongeroers.

Vaccines are safe and its necessary that everybody gets them. If it wasnt for vaccines we would still have smallpox today. Polio would cripple 1 in every 100 children and measles would kill of more people in a year then the whole iraq/afghanistan war did till now. And trust me i forget to mention alot of other nasties.

the whole antivaccine thing is an actual elaborate conspiracy.

The "researcher" who published the paper that MMR vaccine can cause authism also very conviniently sells a single vaccine.

Thats the real conspiracy

Vaccines have a problem. When there is disease rampant that kills. Even an unsafe vaccine is seen in this kind of enviroment as a good thing.

But if the disease receded and is out of sight of the publics mind then even a very safe vaccine has to cause problems right?

It must be bad since u take it and nothing happens. And if something does happen it must be because of the vaccine. Thats not how they work.

Only if everybody takes the vaccines a human exclusive disease can be exterminated and then there is no need for vaccines anymore. But aslong some people dont get it the virus can and will survive and by that given the chance to mutate.

scaremongering?
ahem:

A “perplexing” Canadian study linking H1N1 to seasonal flu shots is throwing national influenza plans into disarray and testing public faith in the government agencies responsible for protecting the nation's health.

Distributed for peer review last week, the study confounded infectious-disease experts in suggesting that people vaccinated against seasonal flu are twice as likely to catch swine flu.
www.theglobeandmail.com...

polio eradicated by vaccines WRONG:

ERADICATION PROGRAM
“Improved sanitation explains the virtual eradication
of Polio from the USA in the early 1960s, when only
about two-thirds of the population was immunized
with the Salk vaccine, and the subsequent absence of
circulating wild–type polio viruses in the United
States and Europe. Poor sanitation and crowding
have permitted the continued transmission of
poliovirus in certain poor countries in Africa and
Asia, despite massive global efforts to eradicate
polio, in some areas with an average of 12-13 doses
of polio vaccine administered to children in the first
5 years of age”(1).
“The science, applied in repeated vaccination
campaigns, had also begun to perplex the public
.…….. why repeated doses? Hasn’t my child been
protected enough? Why must we do it round after
round year after year? And why is my child still
infected by polio when he has been vaccinated many
times”………..

www.indianpediatrics.net...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Listen to Nancy Schaefer explain the current situation in the CPS as they literally run "legal" kidnapping services and sell the merchandise, the kidnapped children, to pedophiles. This "agents" quite literally are trafficing in human beings, and sell the children as sex slaves, and nothing is being done about it. In fact, she was murdered by her husband who turned the revolver upon himself over the weekend 26 March 2010. Foul play has not been ruled out.
www.youtube.com...
she was a state senator

this pedo stuff goes right to the top, not just CPS..its a culture

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales' 'loyal Bushie' U.S. Attorney for Western Texas covered up a major pedophile scandal with the connivance of the Justice Department's Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, already under pressure for firing several U.S. Attorneys not considered "loyal Bushies," now faces another scandal. Albert Moskowitz, the Chief of the Criminal Section of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, sent a letter dated September 27, 2005, to the Superintendent of the Texas Youth Commission's West Texas State School youth detention facility declining the prosecution of two of the Texas agency's employees -- Ray Brookins and John Hernandez -- for engaging in sexual molestation of 10 underage males incarcerated at the facility. The charges of molestation were originally brought by Texas Ranger Brian J. Burzynski. Earlier, in a July 28, 2005 letter, the Assistant US Attorney for West Texas, Bill Baumann, who works for US Attorney Johnny Sutton, a close friend of Gonzales, sent a letter to Burzynski declining federal prosecution in the pedophile case. In a decision that indicates that the Gonzales Justice Department defines child molestation in very narrow and high threshold terms, Baumann wrote that the young men at the West Texas facility that claimed they were raped by Brookins and Hernandez did not sustain "bodily injury" or "bodily pain."

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Im sorry really please continue to believe what you do and dont vaccinate yourself and your family.

I mean i could write text block after text block i could post 100`s of articles but i guess death from a preventable infection is quite the powerful pursuation method. (also im a bit too lazy to put my time into a pointless crusade)

The people that denied HIV was no STD and wasnt even a disease during the 80`s also had some great points and could be really pursuasive. Why i dont hear from them anymore? Last time i checked they are all kinda ....dead.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Inesophet

Its not a matter of belief it is a matter of facts and evidence. And the fact is there is no evidence vaccines work period. You are simply repeating rhetoric and that has been sold to the public for decades including doctors. Your the one stuck on a false belief. I and others have done the research and read the books and reports by doctors ho analyzed the data from the inception of vaccines and the medical establishments own data proves vaccines are a scam. Polio and small pox were not eradicated by vaccines in fact the data shows that cases spiked when the vaccines were introduced and that countries who did not vaccinate had declining cases at the same time.

So you go ahead and persist in your false belief I prefer to look at facts and evidence and I'll thank you and government not to try and force your false beliefs on me and force me or my children and grandchildren to inject poisons into us because of your false beliefs. Besides of your so confident in vaccines why are you worried about others not getting them since according to your belief you are safe from the diseases they supposedly prevent...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's a little sad, but not so surprising, that this thread morphed into a discussion of the value of vaccines. Perhaps another thread would be better for such a discussion, or perhaps joining one of the several existing threads on the subject would do it.

I thought this thread was about Patricia Finn and her case. There are, of course, the comments saying that she is only being martyred because of her brave stand against.... well, it's a brave stand against something you can be sure of that. But there is an underlying report mentioned over again, that she might not be an ethical attorney, at least in her advertising. We've only heard her side of it, and I doubt she would condemn herself to the press.

Oh, and thanks to the poster, who mentioned the youtube video of a statement by a Georgia state senator as proof that there is a "for sale" pedophile ring operating in New York. And how reliable is her statement? Did she file charges, demand an investigation, pass evidence and reports to the press?

I haven't thought through the issue of vaccinating children, I don't have an opinion on good vs. evil. I'm simply reacting to what appears to be a completely unjustified article.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Inesophet

you mean all the ones that got aids from the hep vaccine?
or the ones killed by the drugs they perscribe for aids that destroy a victim's immune system?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This thread IS about the fact that the lady in question is being required to produce her client list and has had to sue to prevent that ( sucessfully too I think) and all because she is right

and I always try to provide links when challenged, its part of impeaching a source

like the pedoes hang out shingles ?
"WELCOME TO NEWD YORK baby!

don't wine about it!!!
get your game on!
beat my cards!

PS Op if I have done wrong on your thread
just say the word I will apologize and stand down

edit on 8-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dear Danbones,

Thank you very much for clearing up my understanding. I do misfire sometimes.

Could you also clear up for me where this is a report of her suing? How about her suing sucessfully? Do you know why the judicial board wants her client list?

How about any evidence that New York CPS is running a sex for sale, slave, pedophile ring? Not just one or two bad officers who haven't been jailed yet, but a network known about by some high ranking people and allowed to continue.

You are a fine defender of the OP and should be kept on hand. There is no one I'd rather have on my side than a Southerner.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

not at all Charles
One must respect the OP and the mods while it is courtecy to respect an OP's request re thread drift
with MODS, they have the final say.

I am one half southerner and one half northerner and Metis ( half injun) so I have you surrounded sir!
( thats a family flag adopted by a southern state as a battle flag back in the day. )

here is a most enlightening set of podcasts from today
from the powerhour with Captain Joyce Riley (Flight nurse Ret.)
www.thepowerhour.com...
scroll down to today the "8th of mar"
Niel Z Miller
"right click, save as", and play in any media player
I don't recall exactly where in the two hour interview the up to-date info on Finns suit is so please listen till you catch the mention, It was a hell of a show today re vaccines and what they are all about.
especially because captain Riley was a gulf war whistleblower re vaccine caused illnesses in the troops.

I hope you will see the merit in listening to this womans show, not just on this topic but on what ever subject
she is a "Stand up gal", and one of the most level people you will ever encounter on the internet.(IMHO)

now
the issue of Pedofiles

Conspiracy of Silence

Child Sex Abuse Ring Revealed In
Free Discovery Channel Documentary

Conspiracy of Silence is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a U.S. child sex abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, Conspiracy of Silence reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child sex abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Because the cps, and child removal connected to the vaccination controvercy, is not just occuring in one state, where it happens to be that this specific battle is taking place, it appears to be occuring nationally and world wide, ( residential schools in Canada, the holly Gregg story in Scotland, the Franklin coverup in the US) and because this woman is fighting for rights not just in this state, but for all of the childrens rights against these GLOBAL issues i feel I have been specific enough with these references.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
first Charles the last time You though Mike Adams was fibbing (On a thread where I was OP)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I pulled two pages of Harvard w/ references out of my butt to back him up
Did you read those references?
I noted you did not acknowledge that you did...which would have been polite and FAIR considering the work I did in my effort not just to argue, but to inform you?

Here are some links for you Charles about what happens to children in state care:
these are all part of the reasons the lawyer in the OP is standing up

"The fact that EPA allows pesticide testing of any kind on the most vulnerable, including abused and neglected children, is simply astonishing," said Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. Even EPA's own scientists are speaking out against the agency's proposed rule. "I am somewhat dismayed that this rule was presented in such a complex -- and I would have to say, tricky -- way," said Suzanne Wuerthele, a regional toxicologist for the EPA.

www.organicconsumers.org...
thats the FDA that doesn't properly test Vaccines and who allows ASPERTAME etc.

www.connecticutdcfwatch.com...

For background, the Hendersons are proponents of homeschooling, home birthing, no vaccines, and are Messianic Jewish by faith. The Hendersons assert that their children are loved, well-cared for, and nurtured children and have not been abused by their parents. However, the chronology provided below suggests that these children have been repeatedly and profoundly abused by the very system supposedly charged with their protection.

www.activistpost.com...

here is an example of the deciet used to discredit whistleblowers re the real damage done to children by vaccines to preserver the global vaccine proffits and eugenics programs
www.ageofautism.com...

these are children we are talking about here
LIVING BREATHING HUMAN BEINGS
sacrificed for corporate profits and political footballs and pedoplaythings???!!!

Now show me some research/ references, not just semantic Questions that says Finn and I and the OP are wrong Charles.
Please

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Dear Danbones,

It appears we have several things to talk about. First, I do admit to some very mild discourtesy in not responding to your posted Harvard article, but I didn't think the rules requiring responses were all that stringently enforced. I know I've had people stop discussing things with me when I thought I had put in a fair amount of work.

I believe this is the thread you were speaking about. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread concerned pasteurized milk from industrial farms being linked to cancer.

The Harvard article which you posted, and I did not respond to, briefly discussed ovarian and prostate cancer. It was basically two paragraphs and a list of references.

From the Ovarian cancer paragraph you posted:

The study did not find any association between overall milk or dairy product intake and ovarian cancer. . . . More research is needed.

From the Prostate cancer paragraph you posted:

The association appears to be with calcium itself, rather than with dairy products in general: A more recent analysis of the Harvard study participants found that men with the highest calcium intake—at least 2,000 milligrams a day—had nearly double the risk of developing fatal prostate cancer as those who had the lowest intake (less than 500 milligrams per day
If I had responded I suppose I might have said that the studies you were using for support seemed to show that you were quite wrong. Perhaps at the time I was thinking that it would be rude to make such an obvious point.

Now, concerning this case. Perhaps our area of agreement is much larger than we think. I agree with you that vaccines can, in certain cases, be dangerous, and safeguards should be in place. I have no trouble with all branches of government doing their part for vaccine safety. It is a delicate balancing act.

But Danbones, be a little more fair here. The claims have been made by Finn and her supporters. They should provide some evidence that they're true. It appears that the weight of evidence so far indicates that part of her problem is related to improper advertising.

As far as CPS and pedophile rings go, many of the stories go back to that Georgia State Senator. I did find a website: www.moneyteachers.org...

It mentions Sen. Nancy Schaeffer, Holly Greig, Mr. Scotland. No evidence here of any CPS conspiracy in New York. It seems like a couple of isolated incidents which may or may not have had anything to do with CPS.

My position has been that there is not enough evidence to justify the belief that Finn is being targeted because she doesn't like vaccinating children, or won't turn over the names of the people she's represented, or whatever it is. I believe that the article is overblown and hyperbole.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

re my thread
ah a straw man arguement
You can respond on that thread if you like and PM that you have done so
did you go on to read the harvard studies I posted there?

PS that thread is about swat teams enforcing corporate malfeasence not the perticulars of why corporate milk is not so healthy
it went from no such author or article existes and that Adams had created a false source
I certainly proved that wrong on all counts
so no I wasn't wrong
this OP's source Mike Adams was correct there in his sourcing
his critics were NOT

re this thread
well
you may want to listen to the interviews and video i posted
perhaps you could fill us in
why is she being targeted?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think that article was spot on!!! Exactly what they do to kids in the system to a certain extent.

And my kids wouldn't go anywhere with them if they came to get them. They'd have taser or shoot the whole family.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

March 16, 2011

New York priest wouldn't say pedophilia is a sin

By Matt C. Abbott

Father Robert Kennedy of the Diocese of Rochester, who's presently in public ministry and presumably a priest "in good standing" [click here], wouldn't say that pedophilia is a sin and said the Bible doesn't condemn homosexuality, according to a book by Paul Likoudis, news editor of The Wanderer, a Catholic newspaper.

www.renewamerica.com...
these guys still runhomes for orphans and schools for children?

The third report on paedophilia by John Jay College of New York confirms the falsity of the idea that Catholic priests are an “at risk” category regarding paedophilia. It also shows how the phenomenon is found in all religious communities (Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Jews), but above all in public schools and sports clubs, as well as the Boy Scouts.

vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

Orthodox sex abuse scandal
117 kid victims and 85 arrests in Jewish enclave

Read more: www.nypost.com...

Andrew Goodman, 27, ,who worked for Jewish social-service agencies, is charged with sexually abusing two Orthodox boys for years in Flatbush — one from age 11 to 15, the other from age 13 to 16.

Goodman filmed sex acts with the youngsters on a Web cam, according to the 144-count indictment, which alleges numerous violations since 2006....

...Launched amid complaints that Hynes was soft on Orthodox child predators, Kol Tzedek aims to coax victims to come forward, despite strong pressure in the insular religious community to cover up such crimes.

All but two of the suspects are men, and more than half the victims are male, said Assistant DA Rhonnie Jaus, chief of the sex abuse and crimes against children division.

www.nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

But it is even stranger that we cannot ask Gricar why Sandusky was not put behind bars, because the tough-as-nails district attorney disappeared in 2005. And though he was declared dead July of this year, his body has never been found. This district attorney had “a bitter taste in his mouth for the [Penn State] program, and its coach,” according to his nephew, and never prosecuted Sandusky. He disappeared on April 15, 2005 after telling his girlfriend that he was going on a drive. Ray Gricar’s car was found the next day in a Lewisburg parking lot and his laptop, sans hard drive, was found in the Susquehanna River, according to the Patriot-News.

www.dvorak.org...

edit on 8-3-2012 by Danbones because: messed up quote box

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks.The legislators' efforts resulted in rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering corruption of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Justice Department, effecting an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network.

franklinscandal.com...

New york is part of the nation Charles no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join