It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier - Who is he?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I keep reading his name (he is new to me), seems to be a known ufologist. I read he is in contact with some aliens, he talks about alien's dna in human genome, moon artificially built to keep an eye on the Earth... And people who talks about him seem willing to give him credits.

Is he just someone looking for some fame, or did he actually proove something he said?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The ATS search function returns multiple threads on Alex Collier. I suggest you use it as you're not really bringing anything new to the table.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If the moon was put there and it isnt a "real" moon, dont you think it would malfuntion or do something weird? But i have always had a few questions no ordinary person could answer. If we landed on the moon can someone anyone post a picture of our flag(s) and other stuff we left up their. i think that would prove the moon landing and fake moon theory true or false, or at least more info to caculate the truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Type "Alex Collier" into search engine of your choice and feed your mind.

This intra-net thing is awesome!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just another drunk seeking credibility....

numero dos...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ATS Search will give you the answers you desire.

Id suggest you click on that link and type in "Alex Collier " do some reading/research (there is a lot)

You will find varying opinions on him. And there are many aspects to him. The answer cannot really be summed up in one response, thus it is best to read all the threads that exist on him already. You can add to any of the threads you find.

Closed.
edit on March 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join