It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 World Predictions & Celebrity Predictions From Psychic Medium Joseph Tittel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Joseph Tittel spirit medium is a very popular psychic around the world, he predicted something about Michael Jackson live on MTV before Jackson's death
i came across his blog in late 2008 and read the predictions for 2009 and thought he cant be for real.
ive been checking his site on and of in the past 3 years and am amazed

here are some of the predictions for this year -
2012 WORLD & CELEBRITY PREDICTIONS FROM MEDIUM JOSEPH TITTEL

2012 - A YEAR OF WEATHER CHAOS
A YEAR OF UPHEAVAL & RENEWAL- YEAR OF ENDINGS & BEGINNINGS

1: A major train derailment hit headlines. This I believe happens in China or Japan. I got the number 101 which I believe is the number of casualties.

2: Major controversy erupts out of Alaska. Something to do with the political movement in Alaska. It involves the government & possibly the FBI. Alaska came to me several time which makes me believe they will have several major incidents that hit news headlines including weather related issues. Bizarre unexpected and unusual storms here and throughout the world.

3: Terrorist attacks hit Europe in very unexpected places. One outside of a train, bus or subway station in Eastern Europe I believe & Russia. Also see three separate bus bombings, one may be in Australia and Israel.

4: Russia experiences a second large terrorist attack on its Subway System.

5: Significant Dates: July 2012 and July 24. July seems to be a very busy month for the world and a time when the planets shift goes into overdrive which in turn will also launch a major volcanic eruption, one of the largest we have ever seen.

6: I see three bombings that look to me like they take place on a large bus in the streets of a busy city. It is possible, by the way that I see this in my visions, that this could occur either on the same date or all very close to one another. This will occur in the area’s or Israel & Jerusalem.

7: Large mudslide, cannot tell exactly where this is, that takes out a large significant building such as a school, hotel, ect This hits headlines most likely because of the buildings significance and possibly people trapped & a total of 3-30 or more casualties. There is a possibility this could occur in or near Australia.

8: Texas area and gulf coast faces another great danger in the way of oil related disasters. Does not feel like a good situation. Seems like lots of chaos due to politics surrounding the presidential election.

9: One of the biggest headlines of the year reads “Storm Of The Century”. Storm causes fury like no other effecting several different states and/or countries. Storm leaves a path of destruction like never before. I can see aerial views that look like miles and miles of complete destruction. I can only imagine that this path of destruction would have been caused by many tornadoes at the same time and/or extremely strong winds. A summer storm I believe.

10: Small tidal wave of sorts hit’s the shores of Hawaii. Not much to worry about, possible one injury or casualty. Just seemed a little odd. Damage to shoreline.

11: Chaos and upheaval comes out of Cuba. So much trouble in 2012 for Cuba. A possible death or assassination of their leader. Cuba possibly begins a new war, possible a new war against drugs also.

12: Japan hit once more by large earthquake up to 8.1. This time I feel it hits more toward the northern west part of Japan. I feel that Japan will endure several major issues, including issues with China, along with several earthquakes. Most likely floods. Also many issues with water, floods. I see people boiling water. May be a total of three earthquakes that measure high on the scale. They will luck out with the first, even though it is significantly large, but will not be as lucky with the second two. One sets off another major, which is unusual spirit explains, while one may begin or end in the outer coaster ocean deep in the sea. This may very well set off another tsunami, but this time that water may go a different direction & head toward another country.

13: 2012 will mark off the year of one of the largest natural disasters that has ever been seen. I think this is weather related combined with the outbreak of some disease or bacteria. Not only will the impact of this disaster kill thousands, maybe millions, the aftermath will kill hundreds more due to disease. I cannot seem to pinpoint where this disasters takes place but feel the U.S. and Canada are safe from this one. Many countries get involved in trying to reach out and help the people impacted by this huge disaster. This could overall effect millions of people.

14: Germany faces upheaval and chaos with riots in the streets and protests. People become angry towards their governments and financial systems. This is much like I predicted in the past and soon after we began to see in places like Egypt. This will continue to spread throughout the globe.

15: During the first part of the year there will a large amount of political change throughout the world. At one point it seems as if the entire world has gone mad with protests, riots, upheaval and chaos throughout many countries at one time. The people all become angry over very similar things. Their governments, their freedom and so much more. Eventually this will all lead to positive.

16: A huge earthquake, possibly 9.0, out in the sea causes one of the largest tsunami’s ever seen. This could be possibly related to number 13 and/or number 12.

17: Norwegian leader dies or is killed/assassination.

18: Jackson Dies is one headline I kept seeing. Not sure what Jackson this could refer to. Maybe Joe Jackson.

19: I kept seeing a large building fire that I could not quite place. Looked like it was in a city setting like New York and the building was about to collapse effecting surrounding buildings. There is some connection to the word Madison, M, or something similar. I believe this would be a big news story and will cause several injuries, such as smoke inhalation & minor burns, and several casualties. Looks like this happens late at night early morning hours when it is very dark out. Several firefighters will be effected and one may possibly perish after going in to try and save someone and this may be when the building does collapse.

20: A large positive medical breakthrough for breast cancer. Good news for those who face the disease & want to prevent it.

21: Another medical breakthrough in the way of prostate cancer for men. Positive news.

22: Police in California make headlines when several police officers, six in all, are caught abusing people and stealing. They are accused of taking the drugs and money in many busts. Large sting operation.

23: FBI finally catches onto one of the largest mastermind serial killers responsible for more then 132 deaths. May be traced to deaths as far away as Europe. I believe he may be a truck driver or someone who travels often and uses his work to leave a path of bodies. Biggest killers since the days of Charlie Manson and Jeffry Dahmer.

the rest of the predictions are on his blog on the following link...

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
this one sounds very interesting

30: Seems that NASA is in for some good things and some not so good things in 2012. There will be some amazing new discoveries in 2012. One is first to be top secret and is somehow leaked out through a controversial internet site. Another discovery leads us to new life on a new planet, very exciting news. There will be several new galaxies and planets discovered throughout 2012 and late 2012.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
too many vague and open ended " predictions " and far to many projections of current trends

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good read when you follow the link. I particuarly like his last comment.

67: 2012 will be a year where many truths will finally be reveled. The truth about the ancient people. The truth about life on other planets. The truth of Atlantis. The truth about weather manipulation and so much more. Overall it will be a great year and a wonderful time to be on the planet Earth. A time where this shift will change all of humanity for the better. Something for us all to look forward to. This will not happen over night. It will take time and 2012 just marks off the start of the new beginning. Remember to always put out as much love as you possibly can. Love heals all.

I think its every ATSers wet dream right there.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I subscribed to this thread and plan to keep checking in to see if any of these predictions come true. That ought to keep my entertained all year.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Very interesting indeed! So far the bit about strange weather in Alaska sounds about right, and these others are really not far fetched whatsoever, some of them have already come to pass if I've read the news correctly. Anywho, I do hope that whatever happens, that my brother stationed in Japan will make it through the year and marry his fiance. With all of the power outages that he is predicting, I need to make a note to self to buy more candles just in case, and water!! I'm guessing the young well known celebrity that could crash in California could be Beiber, just a guess. I'm not sure what to think about him and his predictions, but an interesting read nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'll believe it when it happens, but interesting read. Thanks for the share.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Interesting guy and interesting way of making the predictions - haven't the mid-west tornado ones already come true? Thx for putting up the info.!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
I'll believe it when it happens, but interesting read. Thanks for the share.

I'm not sure if I would believe it when it happens.
I'd probably think it was some kind of conspiracy and start a thread about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How many of the 67 must come to pass before you would rate him highly? I say at least half.

Do you know his past percentages of hits or is he renown for just a few specific hits?
edit on 7-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Could this guy give anymore generalized predictions? Bombings, storms, celebrity deaths, earthquakes are nothing rare and have a large probability of happening in 365 days.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8

7: Large mudslide, cannot tell exactly where this is, that takes out a large significant building such as a school, hotel, ect This hits headlines most likely because of the buildings significance and possibly people trapped & a total of 3-30 or more casualties. There is a possibility this could occur in or near Australia.

I believe the above prediction may have been proved true in the light of recent flooding in Australia. The current situation in New South Wales is bad and the area has been flooded severely.

Floods spread in New South Wales Australia

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRebel

There has recently been a very bad Train Derailment in Poland - still haven't heard of the casualty rate!

Thanks for sharing S&F

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Clicked on to his link that you provided but can't turn off the darn radio that comes with it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It's on the side bar.

Also, thanks for the find. I'm going to keep checking in to see if any of the predictions come true. So far most psychics have disappointed me, so it would be fun to find a legit psychic.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

He's off by a year... check back on what happened in 2011...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
That was only Jan - July 2011 too...
edit on 7-3-2012 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My 10...

1.Cancer will have a save and medicine to get rid of it! (Not like they do!)

2.A HUGE Solar Explosion will make a power outage on the California area. Over 22,000,000 people out of power for 4 days minimum.

3.Mexico Drug War's leaders of the gangs will merge and own Mexico. By December 4, 2012... we could see them taking an assault on US Territory.

4. Hawaii will have a huge earthquake, about a 8.5, it will cause a Tsunami and destroy 95% of the cities.

5.A Meteor will strike earth, NASA isn't being worried about it... It will hit in Europe, possibly the Coast of the Eastern Shores. Causing a huge Quake.

6.Obama will be re-elected in office, he will be assassinated on December 21st, 2012. By 'secret services'.

7.World War 3 will start, Maybe in the MIddle of March, maybe near June. Soon though.
Start... Iran will 'joke fire' a missle, miss Isreal and hit a body of water. Isreal will fight back quick. US will join and force them out of Iran fast. 32 days after... US will attack Syrian Gov officials and make peace there. Russian forces will defend the loved country of Syria from Russia's military. Then about 49 days AFTER that, the war will take out in United States territory with Russia destroying Alaska's Oil. Leaving us with the tiny bit left Saudi Arabia's oil. That will destroy soon, we will get our oil from North Dakota's 100 trillion gallon oil under neath ND.

8.Riots will errupt in United States, causing the biggest down turn in the world.

9.USA will have the lowest graduation rate in the world and it's past.

10.USA And North Korea will be allies, and fast be attacked.

Bonus...

11.The US Economy will go to an All time high, then it will drop to about 2,000 points. In a month.

12.A hacker group will release secret Government documents. Revealing something from UFO study's.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

Another good list to watch. What is your method of divination?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree lots of these are some very open ended and broad predictions which could be easy to make and come true, throughout the year im sure some bombings,mudslides, earthquakes, etc all of the above will like occur. However, the specific location of these events and months would be very hard to predict for the most part and will be easy to verify if they occur

Nonetheless, this was a very interesting read and this guy has a pretty cool way of making predictions IMO. I for one will definately be favoriting this thread and keeping track of it throughout the year. Looking forward to use it as some food for thought and too check off if any of the predictions come true throughout the year

Also, there are several numbers which predict disclosure about some space & UFO & ET's and governemnt secrets, etc. If this guy is legit he is sure putting his neck out there by making these kind of predictions
if any ONE of those come true this will definately be the best year of my life
As im sure it would be too for many of you ATSer's.
My last thoughts on this are, if all or even some of these predictions involving war and russia and asia and israel and the middle east come true. I would find it absolutely 100% a miracle that 99% of us are all dead by the end of the year from nuclear war and fallout

In my opinion it would be great to get some of the conflicts and tensions between countries out of the way without annhilating us all even if it involves some small battles O.o IMO
will look forward to coming back to this thread

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with some of these predictions that have already come to pass.
This guy may just be the real deal in my book at least.
I don't expect every prediction to come to pass.
But if even half of them do then we are in for quite a wild ride this year.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join