It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! I Started and now I cant stop! Reading that is. I found my home away from wife!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thats not a problem ill teach it to use the neighbors hypothetical sand box. Haha

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lzkaware

Thanks lint roller - check , lysol - check and its ok about the sasqqatches because I adopted a rescue panther.

L
L

Welcome to the jungle. You're going to fit right in! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lzkaware

Makes you popular eh? What are you going to do when it is late at night and your laughing so hard it wakes your wife. It will happen. Some of the funniest people ever are on here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I will probably tell her i was watching the presidential debates!!! And i look forward to all the laughs and yes the serious discussions in moderation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Have you noted the feature that appears if you mouse-over the bottom? the ribbon? You might have mail.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lzkaware

I will probably tell her i was watching the presidential debates!!! And i look forward to all the laughs and yes the serious discussions in moderation.

One more post to go....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ive done it. 20 im free. I wont have any free time now. Thanks appreciate the help.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Fat old and retired here and Yeppers, alot of hours of entertainment in the pages here on ATS.
Absolutely none of it true but entertaining none the less.

Welcome to ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join