It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu VS Obama - War with Iran - Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Some interesting leaks from Stratfor emails dated from 2010 and 2009 involving information on Netanyahu and his relationship with Obama. Two sources, one a US congressman and another a CIA asset make comments about Obama's reluctance to move forward with action against Iran, and how Netanyahu is gunning for it.

US Congressman

Netanyahu told a US Congressman friend in a 1x1 conversation that he
will not allow Iran to go nuclear "on his watch in Israel's back-yard"
and he intends to use every means at his disposal to see that doesn't
happen "Mossad, bunker busting bombs, whatever it takes", if need be.

Netanyahu also said in a sigh of frustration to the Congressman that he
doesn't think Obama understands the threat ("rose colored glasses" was
the exact phrase used.)

Source

CIA Source

....Obama doesn't want them to. Israel has pushed back the
date that Iran will have nukes, which takes some of the pressure off. I
also don't think Netanyahu wants to challenge Obama this early in their
relationship. He was just here, and I'm sure they talked about it, and I
can't imagine Obama gave him even the hint of a green light.

Source

Why is this relevant now? Because their relationship is developing over the world stage.

See this thread.

This thread I hope throws some backstory into the relationship, as we watch events unfold in the next few weeks/months.

Of course, because of the way the Stratfor emails were accessed and published, they are still considered "alleged" because they could have been tampered with. Although, they are very consistent...

edit on 6-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Obama, McCain, Lindsey, Panetta are all on Netanyahoos leash. I as an American will not listen to these traitors, they do not represent me. If there is a civil war in the USA, Ron Paul will be my Commander no matter what. We will see who is the real American here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't think Obama is on Israel's leash....he is constantly attacked for not being supportive enough of Israel. Regardless, he ultimately can't stop Israel from doing anything...he can however keep us out of war.

If Israel attacks Iran, oil will go through the damned roof.....and it most likely will turn all nations around it incredibly angry at Israel.

edit on 6-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Just because Obama isn't controlled by one interest, doesn't mean another has their hooks in him. He could be pressured into going to war, under the right circumstances.

Just not sure if those circumstances are going to arise or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just because Obama isn't controlled by one interest, doesn't mean another has their hooks in him. He could be pressured into going to war, under the right circumstances.

If Israel strikes Iran, oil is going to go through the roof....not to mention the problems it's going to cause with Russia and China.

Despite the rhetoric of him being "pro and anti Israel"....quite frankly he knows we can't afford another war nor can we afford higher gas prices.

Despite popular belief, i don't think Obama is trying to destroy this country.

And for those who say Obama and McCain would have been the same...that's just silly. McCain would have bombed Iran a few years ago along with Syria, or any other country for that matter.

top topics

join