It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russia facing ‘a scary situation’ after election, Vladimir Putin expert says, (West Cries Foul)

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yeah some expert
TorontoStar



“It is a scary situation,” says Masha Gessen, an expert on the reign of Vladimir Putin, who won with 64 per cent of Sunday’s vote, according to official reports. “There were webcams in all the voting precincts and people spent hours watching them. The vote fixing was brazen, and a lot of people are upset.”


And of course who doesn't love some little Mainstream Media Bias?



The rally, which drew about 20,000 people, marked a change of tactics for the opposition, which has been looking for ways to maintain the momentum of its demonstrations that flared in December. Alexei Navalny, a popular blogger and protest leader, was the first to suggest that supporters remain on Moscow’s streets and squares to turn up the heat on Putin.






Moscow-based Gessen — author of The Man Without a Face, which details Putin’s rise to power — said the danger of confrontation has risen because of Putin’s failure to accept the fact that many people doubt his legitimacy.


Yeah and many people doubt the legitimacy of Harper, David Cameron,Obama, Clinton and GW Bush do i need to go on with the list?





“I think he’ll persist as long as possible thinking he can ignore the situation. When he feels it’s not possible, he will use force.”


Yeah i doubt that and you know why? the elitist and the true Fascists want Russia next in line with there so called Russian Spring or should i say Spring Manufactured Revolutions, and comment on the comment section is disgusting.





64% is not a majority in country where 140% votes! And I am fairly certain that for this election,voter activity was closer to 200% So where is the victory? The only victory is that old school communism still holds reign superior!! Russia may just devolve into civil war also. Just like Egypt, Syria, Lybia.....



The Russian people arent like the ones in the middle east countries maybe talis.briedis should look at our own fake elections before looking elsewhere, talk about mainstream news hypocrisy.




posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Im glad that some of us can see through the bs



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
brazen?

the only place it happened was Dagestan and voting result was cancelled there.

There would be hundreds of videos by now if the nonsense she says is true. How about videographic evidence other than so called 'experts'.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
None of our damn business.

2nd



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Putins only goal is to grab power to benifit Putin and his former KGB associates. Fortunately....Russia is not much of a threat anymore to the United States and Canada. Putin blew the Biggest Oppertunity in Russian History by putting up such a fuss over the Land Based instalation of U.S. ABM's in Poland and a few other considered sites in former Behind the Iron Curtain Countries.

Poland HATES Russia...and was upset to see the U.S. cancel the Deployment of an ABM system that was to be land based...allowed Russia to be a part of as at the time...Russian Radar Systems would have been a great help as an early warning for any Middle eastern Countries Launch of an ICBM....and would have had Russian observers on site in Poland and other countries where the U.S. was offering full integration of a combined U.S./Rusian ABM system.

The U.S. pulled out of the project as the Russians could not stop their Bitching that this system could be used against Russian ICBMS. The Polish were upset we did not deploy the ABM system...but the U.S. no longer needed Russian Radar for help in Target Aquisition anymore and thanks to a major breakthrough in U.S. Solid Fuel propellent...we were able to take a standard SM-3 Missle and convert it by replacing the old solid fuel along with a Highly Integrated Super Computer driven Command and control...and base these on ships as well as all Aegis Class Cruisers...and as well as deployment in Alaska and Canada...the U.S. now has the largest and most accurate ABM as well as Anti-Satelite system in the world....we used a modified SM-3 to destroy a falling sat with a dangerous Hydrazine Propellent tank on it....the sat. and the Hydrazine tanks destruction was recorded by Telescopic Vid. So Putin BLEW IT! Split Infinity



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Rigged or not, 2nd got 18 per cent to Putins 60 per cent. Putin would have been on to a winner anyway even if all his voters voted 3 times each and then a tribunal removed two thirds of his votes.

I always thought Putin has the uttermost respect of the rest of the world and the world will hopefully be safer because of this as certain nations will certainly think twice before disrupting Russias's trade routes with their war crimes.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Bitching indeed hahah, do you want another Cuban missile crisis. Putin offered Bush the mega deal not the other way round. Bush turned the offer of a "special freindship" down and then made an offer that would put Russia in the same situation as when they had to send Castro nukes.

Bush bottled it in the end and then accepted some 70's era radar station as a compromise.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Putins only goal is to grab power to benifit Putin and his former KGB associates. Fortunately....Russia is not much of a threat anymore to the United States and Canada. Putin blew the Biggest Oppertunity in Russian History by putting up such a fuss over the Land Based instalation of U.S. ABM's in Poland and a few other considered sites in former Behind the Iron Curtain Countries.

Poland HATES Russia...and was upset to see the U.S. cancel the Deployment of an ABM system that was to be land based...allowed Russia to be a part of as at the time...Russian Radar Systems would have been a great help as an early warning for any Middle eastern Countries Launch of an ICBM....and would have had Russian observers on site in Poland and other countries where the U.S. was offering full integration of a combined U.S./Rusian ABM system.

The U.S. pulled out of the project as the Russians could not stop their Bitching that this system could be used against Russian ICBMS. The Polish were upset we did not deploy the ABM system...but the U.S. no longer needed Russian Radar for help in Target Aquisition anymore and thanks to a major breakthrough in U.S. Solid Fuel propellent...we were able to take a standard SM-3 Missle and convert it by replacing the old solid fuel along with a Highly Integrated Super Computer driven Command and control...and base these on ships as well as all Aegis Class Cruisers...and as well as deployment in Alaska and Canada...the U.S. now has the largest and most accurate ABM as well as Anti-Satelite system in the world....we used a modified SM-3 to destroy a falling sat with a dangerous Hydrazine Propellent tank on it....the sat. and the Hydrazine tanks destruction was recorded by Telescopic Vid. So Putin BLEW IT! Split Infinity



I guess Poland has become a Good Little puppet to America

Almost like Georgia.




warning for any Middle eastern Countries Launch of an ICBM


Sounds the like puppet prime minster of Poland is paranoid with the Iranian threat Nonsense



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Bitching indeed hahah, do you want another Cuban missile crisis. Putin offered Bush the mega deal not the other way round. Bush turned the offer of a "special freindship" down and then made an offer that would put Russia in the same situation as when they had to send Castro nukes.

Bush bottled it in the end and then accepted some 70's era radar station as a compromise.


I don't really know you and I don't think you know much or anything about me from this board. The truth tends to be a hard thing to get on a board like this but what I have posted can be verified. I also did not talk about the Free Electron Laser...the weapon that the U.S. will deploy on every Aircraft Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The FEL will be powered by a seperate nuclear reactor and the first Carrier to get one was to be the Gerald R. Ford...although I believe the schedual will be changed. There are two land FEL's...both Nuclear...one in Alaska and one in Canada...and there is an unknown quantity at sea...on test ships.

The Free Electron Laser is the ULTIMATE WEAPON....Discover Magazine has written a Nuclear Powered Version can burn a hole through 1000 ft. of SOLID STEEL in seconds....this is NOT a misprint. It is not effected by atmospheric conditions like other Lasers and is Solid State. It will change Warfare. The U.S. agreed to lower it's ICBM levels down with Russia because it knew...less ICBM's....less chance of a miss. Google this...it is REAL...and MAD...Mutually Assured Destruction is dead. Russia is not a threat. Split Infinity



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Yup sounds like you or Poland wants an another Cuban missile crisis by that post its clear.


Discover Magazine


I stopped at there, and you know why? because most of the things that was discussed on Discover Magazine haven't come to passing so far.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Yup sounds like you or Poland wants an another Cuban missile crisis by that post its clear.


Discover Magazine


I stopped at there, and you know why? because most of the things that was discussed on Discover Magazine haven't come to passing so far.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I am not seeing how I am advocating anything that would be even close to the Cuban Missle Crisis. The Russians were offered a part in that particular ABM deployment. They could have been part of a ICBM net...they missed the oppertunity and no are worse off for it. Split Infinity



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 




The Russians were offered a part in that particular ABM deployment. They could have been part of a ICBM net...they missed the oppertunity and no are worse off for it. Split Infinity


Just to Refresh your memory Putin and Russia weren't the ones that refused the offer or deal if you would call that, the reason they didn't want it is because those ICBM nets and missiles can ATTACK and Target Russia at any given moment, basically America would be in Control of all Europe.


You do know that Russia i surrounded by NATO right? and again i am not following into the nonsense that Iran is a threat


I wont be tricked The Second time around.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


I certainly hope they're not trying to create a "Russian Spring" situation over there.

Putin's one of the few leaders that I admire only because he does more than run a country. He doesn't even have to be President with all the varied interests that he has.

True, he is a nationalist.

I think this article is posturing from the MSM, which is full of people who are still all butt-hurt over the Cold War.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Poland had better build more of those screen-door submarines then if they are to fend off the fake Iranian threat.

Bad joke aside, just more posturing.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman
 


rigging was impossible ,there was webcam at every polling station .The only place where rigging happened was Dagestan and the result was cancelled.There was videographic evidence.If rigging was brazen there would be several videos and mass protests comparable to DUMA elections.

Millions of russians were watching the election polling via webcams.


edit on 6-3-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Vote Rigging? The west cries foul? The US election thus far this year has been nothing but vote fraud. There has been some talk about asking for UN monitors. The mentally defunct that have stolen our government. Are so delusional they actually believe they can talk out both sides and no one is capable of seeing or understanding what is going on. The only thing Putin blew is getting on the wrong side of people like Soros. This sponsored overthrow of every government on the planet that isn't a puppet of the banking cartels. Is going to continue until someone or something finally does something about it. Name the people involved. Prove the connection and then charge and arrest them. Unfortunately I don't see that happening.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123
 


I noticed, South Carolina Vote vote stuffing against Ron Paul and Whats this about Dead People voting in For Newt?
So there is Dead people voting in America to now? i am pretty much not so surprised.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Didn't the guy in my avatar get a few votes from dead people, was big news in the uk but not sure how much coverage it got in the US.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Didn't the guy in my avatar get a few votes from dead people, was big news in the uk but not sure how much coverage it got in the US.


It got very little MSM coverage in the US. If you wanted to know anything about the Bush voter fraud cases, you had to do some searching to get the information.

To answer your question though, Yes. There are MANY questions about the man in your Avatar surrounding BOTH of his elections starting with Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join