It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA: Roll Cloud off Coast of Brazil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
These clouds are creepy and i think i saw a shelf cloud here in NJ

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Some of the cloud formations featured in this thread are the handiwork of HAARP. Anyone who wants to deny me my freedom of speech that is fine. Just remember that HAARP has stations all over the world - taxpayers have funded the building and they are not asked nor are they informed about the HAARP stations.

Keep in mind mother nature is wonderful, beautiful and mysterious. Also keep in mind that the powers that be - the ones who make decisions on all that society sees, reads and is exposed to via information and entertainment - do not always tell us the truth nor do they care to.

Just remember at all times there are people who walk this planet who will tell you mother nature is responsible for all the cloud formations in this thread. Then remember that there are people who walk this planet who are pathological liars with no conscience and no empathy and no remorse - they will tell you what they want you to believe.

So - if posters and responders want to believe that the clouds featured in this thread are all utterly and totally due to mother nature with no man made scientific assistant - I can respect that but I will not believe the same as you.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Roll clouds?

More like HAARP beams infused with nanobot chemtrails to fight the invasion of the Anunnaki from Nibiru. But, don't worry - Admiral Ron Paul, fleet commander on the flag ship USS Ticonderoga, an Excelsior class carrier that's in low earth orbit will crush the Anunnaki invasion fleet! Along with the great Admiral Ron Paul, we have a fleet of battle cruisers, cruisers and frigates - all armed with ion cannons, rail guns, particle accelerators and a plethora of fighters and bombers. I heard that The Benevolents have a listening post on the moon that most people call "The Tower", and are going to plan a counter attack on Nibiru. Adm. Ron Paul will jump the fleet via 'Skip Drives' and commence planetary bombardment and free the ancient humans in slavery mining gold for the Anunnaki...

Oh man, I could write a novel about this...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Well do not tease us ...keep writing ...get that novel out so we can learn!!!

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Can't wait till they show how they'll be able to 'sculpt' these ominous clouds into faces of religious deities ....

Blue Beam FTW!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Very cool! I am big into photography and I have taken some pictures of some pretty cool clouds, but I have never seen one of those before.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I love these clouds! Fortunately I captured my own 5 years ago when one appeared directly over my house in Christchurch, New Zealand. Wish I had caught it from the beginning as it's formation was the strangest thing I've ever seen...came out of a cloud bank many miles away, and it started out as a plume erupting like an old cannon being fired, but much larger!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Some of the cloud formations featured in this thread are the handiwork of HAARP.

Oh, really?

That's odd....since the phenomenon has been known about and observed for many decades.....and, gee what do you know?

HAARP wasn't even operational before 1993.

Explain that!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That's just BP's new oil pipeline

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We truly do live on an amazing, possibly unique planet

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Loving the pictures

It looks like huge waves just slowly drifting towards cities and land.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
WOW! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've never seen this before....absolutely fascinating! Definitely something I'll be spending time looking into.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

ROFL....I just had to that was a good one wasn't expecting to see a post like that...

I noticed after really looking at those photos that they do occur at the same altitude not to low not to high.. Is it just perfect pressure from all sides?

Seriously those are extraordinary shots. That would be cool to see at least once in your life time...
edit on 6-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

How do you know when HAARP was operational? All you know is what you have been told. Technology that we the public has access to - is wayyyyyy behind what the powers that be are developing. We get technology when they become trinkets for those with access to the up to date gear.

But - sigh - of course you are right as always and must be agreed with because - well just because you say so.

The clouds in this thread are indeed beautiful and mysterious but not all have been formed solely by mother nature. This is my opinion based on my personal research and experience. If I am not permitted to have an opinion then that just screams a huge message - to everyone who is reading.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
The clouds in this thread are indeed beautiful and mysterious but not all have been formed solely by mother nature. This is my opinion based on my personal research and experience. If I am not permitted to have an opinion then that just screams a huge message - to everyone who is reading.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, as is everyone else. But that doesn't mean we can't disagree with it. My opinion is that you haven't done enough research, as these clouds are beautiful but not that mysterious. It is a well known phenomena that can be predicted based on forecasted winds.

Wave clouds are often used by gliders, and they are especially prevalent here in New Zealand. Some glider pilots come from around the world to utilise the wave cloud formations here, especially over the Southern Alps in the South Island. Here are some sites regarding glider pilots using wave clouds.

Southern Soaring
Ride the Wave Cloud in a modern Glider

There have been some stunning images in this thread, so I thought I should add a few taken around New Zealand

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This reminds me of our favorite weather guy who got really excited when a roll cloud formed one morning. He showed the video and danced around multiple times that morning. Poor guy committed suicide a few months ago, and I sure miss his love of weather and sense of humor!

Beautiful pictures...there's nothing I love more than some awe inspiring cloud formations.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

That's incredibly sad

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
ROLL CLOUDS = H.A.A.R.P.

Purpose : Prevent kinks in the jet stream.

Geoengineering?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

No.

Purpose : Prevent kinks in the jet stream.

First, the jet stream is NOT at altitudes of a few thousand feet! Look at the photos again.

The jet stream occurs at the top of the troposphere....in the boundary between the troposphere and the stratosphere...the tropopause.

Typically many thousands of feet altitude.

Secondly...HAARP can not affect weather, nor clouds, in the troposphere. Nor the stratosphere. It works only up many miles above the surface. The ionosphere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join