It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Netanyahu focus on Iran's nuclear program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I have grown tired of both religion and capitalism A LONG TIME AGO

And yet you continually invoke both in order to inflame others....

For 2 areas that you grow tired of you certainly invoke both when its convientent and suits your needs of the moment.

Taken from the playbook of Iran... and now Russia....

props....
edit on 5-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you have'nt read enough of my posts to see that I bash religion and capitalism every chance I get.

As for iran and russia:

1)iran is a totalatarian religious regime which is worse than syria and libya.
2)russia and china are not communist anymore, in fact they stopped being communist like 20 years ago--which means I have no sympathy for them and they are equally responsible for bullying nations as america is.

BUT when you read a map of the middle east you will see it is MUCH CLOSER to russia and china than to the usa, which probably means they deserve to have it under their belt. It is called the eastern school of influence.

Europe, north america and south america belong to the western school of thought/influence.

The usa is not king of the world and israel is not king of the middle east. Both should get over their pseudo-superiority complex to avoid triggering a major world war. Perhaps you live in a bunker and will be sheltered from any nuclear radiation while billions others will not be that fortunate.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There is nothing to read between the lines on. Both leaders have been clear on this issue that you are attempting to turn into something its not, which is not surprising coming from you. Even after being given your answer you do your best to sidestep it in order to push your agenda.

In this case, you are wrong, the facts state you are wrong, and news articles state you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The USA is no more king of the world than Russia or china is. Yes Russia has their sphere of influnce in the Middle East, as does the US and China.

My point towards you was for a person who despises religion and capitalism, you have a knack of constantly invoking both in your arguments, usually out of context, in order to support your position. Its a veiled argument for you to consistently denounce the US and Israel without directly invoking their names in your argument.

In the words of Ben81, all we need to do is read between your lines.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would say U.S/Israel have been active on Iran's nuclear program for months, maybe even years.

Not much of new news here, except we are just kept informed until it actually happens. Enough with the political head games. Either do it or don't already...It's getting pretty played out...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The USA is no more king of the world than Russia or china is. Yes Russia has their sphere of influnce in the Middle East, as does the US and China.

My point towards you was for a person who despises religion and capitalism, you have a knack of constantly invoking both in your arguments, usually out of context, in order to support your position. Its a veiled argument for you to consistently denounce the US and Israel without directly invoking their names in your argument.

In the words of Ben81, all we need to do is read between your lines.

I am not making any veiled arguements and I don't think my posts are off-topic either. I simply could not care less about either the iranian or israeli government, but I would hate to see two #ty nations embroiling other nations into a major world crisis.

Iran and Israel are both non-secular. Can we at least agree on this? Can we also agree that USA is the mecca of capitalism and that both israel and the usa are meddling in middle eastern affairs deeper than they can afford?

Also jews are known to be capitalist pigs that never get their hands dirty to make an honest buck like people of other religious denominations do. Perhaps THAT is why people tend to despise them. Its not jealousy or anti-semitism at all!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I am not making any veiled arguements and I don't think my posts are off-topic either. I simply could not care less about either the iranian or israeli government, but I would hate to see two #ty nations embroiling other nations into a major world crisis.

Then Iran should complywith their treaty obligations while at the same time stop making comments about bringing about the destruction of Israel. That tyoe pf language doesnt exactly foster peaceful relaitons now does it?

Iran and Israel are both non-secular. Can we at least agree on this? Can we also agree that USA is the mecca of capitalism and that both israel and the usa are meddling in middle eastern affairs deeper than they can afford?

I would agree about Iran being non secular, being you have to pass the top turbins criteria in order to even qualify to hold a public office in Iran. Israel not so much as there are no rules that require a persons religious background to be taken into account to run for and hold public office in Israel (that I have ever found. You got proof otherwise post it please). As far as meddeling in affairs, I dont agree at all. If we were to use that argument the same can be said about Irans support for Hamas and Hezzbullah in Israel and their refusal to get out of Israeli internal affais.

You dont get it both ways... Either both sides have their reasons or neither side has their justified reasons.

As far as the Mecca of Capitalism I would disgaree. The cutlture of the Middle East was and still is based on business, and I dont see that changing anytime soon. Even with all the different time periods of the Middle East being conquered / run by this group or that ounctry, it did not change the fact that the primary ability of the Middle East is that of business. The fact that Capitalism works can be seen by the number of non capitalist countries who are propped up by capitalist systems.

Even china, the last bastion of non capitalism, based on the ideologies of Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao, are moving towards a free market style economy. North Korea is doing the same thing, as is Cuba.

Also jews are known to be capitalist pigs that never get their hands dirty to make an honest buck like people of other religious denominations do. Perhaps THAT is why people tend to despise them. Its not jealousy or anti-semitism at all!

The use of the phrase capitalist pigs is telling in that your argument, as I stated more than once, is based on a personla bias towards one particular group, while you offer up any and all excuses to protect the Iranain / Arab side.

I still stand by what I stated inreference to your argument -

This is exactly what you are doing, whether you chose to acknowledge it or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Why do I have to be pro or anti anything? For you the world is black and white. You must like it that way so that you can use your primitive brain to easily comprehend things.

I will say it ONCE MORE: I am against non-secularism and ultra capitalism! It does'nt mean I hate america, I hate the republicans and the democrats to a lesser extent. I dislike iran because it is totally non-secular, and I dislike israel because it is covertly non-secular.

Zionism is all about jews creating A JEWISH STATE called israel..............not a secular and multicultural community. They disloged arab palestinians in the process...sometimes by buying their homes and some times by violent means. I am not for a two state solution either.

Please stop making unfounded arguements because you are pissing me off. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Mods closed your thread so you had to open a new one eh? This BS again? Really?
You're so desperate.

This is the quote:

"For them you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan," Netanyahu said. "For them, we are you and you are us. And you know something, Mr. President? At least on this last point, I think they're right. We are you and you are us. We're together. ... Israel and America stand together."

And this is the simple explenation:

FOR THEM = Implying that we are satan in their eyes. Not in reality.

In your last thread you admitted of not understanding correctly what he talks about, then kept on lying about it.
You are simply twisting his words on purpose and quite honestly act like a politician, an amateur one at best. You're lucky there are (few) people on ATS dumb enough to buy that silly rhetoric of your's.

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by charles1952
I don't know if it helps, but "The Great Satan" "and "The Little Satan" are how Iran regularly refers to the US and Israel, respectively. The passage makes more sense when read with that in mind. Nothing Masonic here.

Sorry doesnt make sens

He also finish with .. THEY ARE RIGHT

Sorry, it does make sense. And yes, he does finish with I THINK THEY'RE RIGHT, only you conveniently forgot he said that after saying "at least on their last point".

For them you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan," Netanyahu said. "For them, we are you and you are us. And you know something, Mr. President? At least on this last point, I think they're right."

Obviously, he meant that he thinks they are right about "we are you and you are us".

Just read the quote you posted on your own. Doesn't take a genius figuring that out. Ofcourse, you figured it out as well only you interpret it as you want to.

There is nothing in the world that would make you bored people stop comparing everything with the devil. You don't even work your common sense while you do those silly comparisons.
edit on 11-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join