It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time to challenge Obama's eligibility has long passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
IF, IF, IF Obama lied about or concealed facts about his being 'eligible to the Office of President' it WAS the civic duty of the authorities in each state/territory to confirm/verify that he was indeed eligible to be placed on the ballot. If they did not do so it WAS your civic duty, having determined as you did that he was not eligible, to advise such authorities that his name must be removed from the ballot. And if such authorities refused to remove his name from the ballot you of course took them to court to force such removal action and you prevailed in court. Great job!

Once having been placed on the ballot is WAS the civic duty of the voters, having determined as they did that he was not 'eligible to the Office of President', regardless of his name have been placed on the ballot, to not vote for him. Great job.

If you care to cut hairs and educate me that the Constitution says nothing about eligibility to be placed on the ballot, but rather 'eligible to the Office of President' then, having determined as you did that he was not 'eligible to the Office of President' you advised Chief Justice Roberts to not administer the oath of office. Great job!

So when and where are your lawsuits against the state ballot authorities and Chief Justice Roberts being heard?

From Bouvier's Law Dictionary under MAXIM. An established principle or proposition. A principle of law universally admitted, as being just and consonant With reason.

Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores. Time runs against the slothful and those who neglect their rights

##SNIPPED##

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks to your sarcastic last line, I MIGHT have given you an s&f...

But I decided not to. Because I'm sarcastic too.

With that said, our government is as reliable as a baby on Exlax. Obama was a puppet...they weren't going to look too closely. Our government is above the laws it created to keep us in cages.
edit on CMondaypm282824f24America/Chicago05 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Copy and Paste much??
Maxims of Law

Ok... so please explain how the referenced "quotes" from Bouvier's Maxims of Law prove or support your point. As a matter of fact, please clarify your point. Im not sure if you are insulting the birthers for sticking with it so late, or if you are insulting the general population for idly standing by without action.

edit on 5-3-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

ALL elected officials are puppets!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

If they did not do so it WAS your civic duty, having determined as you did that he was not eligible, to advise such authorities that his name must be removed from the ballot.

many DID do so. the authorities did nothing.

the man in the white house is a fraud. he has manipulated official documents, committed outright forgery, and lied his way into office. he's declared illegal war on the middle east, forced unconstitutional laws and regulations through, and kept all the worst parts of bush's term going.

he is a treasonous murderer. there is no statute of limitations on such charges.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

The maxim says it all, time was of the essence and everybody blew it!

I am not a bitter person but I hope I 'insulted' (educated) all guilty parties.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Can you name the 'many'? And when the authorities did nothing what did the 'many' do?

All you say about him may or may not be provable fact but do tell what exactly did he do to get on the ballot and get Roberts to administer the oath? Please be specific.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I recall a youtube vid in 07 that was going around. IN ILLINOIS, they were stopping random people and asking them what they thought of Barack Obama. Most of them said he should be bombed, or arrested, and were stunned when told that this was THEIR OWN SENATOR from their state. They didn't even know who he was.

That is the American electorate for you.

And by the way, that video can no longer be found. At least I can't find it.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Maybe he will be asked to provide some ID this time around? My understanding is that he couldn't even pass the E-Verify requirements. And some things can come out about,...oh, I don't known, at least a half a dozen questionable things form his past that the average citizen has never heard about because of the liberal/demo media.

No, it's not a done deal this time around.

new topics

top topics

join