It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most embarrassing, bride's skirt falling down as she walks down the aisle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All of has had embarrassing moments thankfully none of mine have ever ended upon Youtube or Liveleak,thought to post something rather humorous , but at the same time you have to feel sympathy for the woman in the video. Whatever, the case I'm sure its something she'll never forget on her wedding. Especially with the cell phone video cameras and wedding photographers plus the internet....ouch. See for yourself.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Daily Mail Reporter[/url]

It is supposed to be the happiest moment of her life. The bride walks radiantly down the aisle as her guests look proudly on and photographers bustle around to capture her special moment. A small tumble and the bride is left crouching on the carpet, and when she goes to stand up again her heel catches in her trailing white skirt, hilariously giving her guests an impromptu view of her derriere – and lingerie that by the looks of things is intended to be seen on her wedding night - and not several hours earlier by all her guests.

I hope this isn't an omen for her. What do you think? Tried to link to the video as I can't embed no updated flash but couldn't figure this one out like a little bit from Youtube.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add picture link

edit on 4-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add words

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Seemed a-little staged...

Bitter Sweet -Symphony
as your coming down the isle music...

hoax

nice under garments though

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OMG how embarrassing for her!

Nice body though... I hope the photographers destroy any revealing pics. Those could end up scoring some serious cash from the right buyers.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

After watching the video, I'd have to say the groom is a lucky guy

But, LOL, to have this on the dailymail.uk must suck. Although, I'd say it's fake. The amount of clapping as the bride comes around the corner, is not much... I'm thinking theres not many friend or family there. And, at 00:51, she seem to push her skirt down rather than pick it up. Also, while she starts to come down the aisle, it look like shes holding her skirt up the whole time..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm voting fake on this one.
too many photographers, and you would think a legitimate photographer would not keep snapping photos as she ran away.
the wedding 'crowd' sounds very very small also.
and she could have pulled the skirt up easier than she went through the trouble to climb out of it.
just sayin.....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
She clearly staged it. She took off her drees for crying out loud. "oh my god, i tripped...now to take off my dress."

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ahhh...The internet. Remember when a minor moment of personal tragedy like this was a personal thing to live down with a few people? Now...progress. That moment of personal tragedy can be world wide material for laughter. I swear, I've gotten real sensitive with people holding a phone upward for more than it takes to dial...let alone a real camera.

Of course... It's out there now so doom on her. lol.. He is a lucky guy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That's staged..I'm willing to bet this is on youtube.Probably just a bunch of idiots looking to make $$

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yahtzeestone

And I'd have to say you have to get outside more.How you're getting the groom is a lucky guy from that video....I'll never know.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hmm Russian Brides... I think I shall order me one in the mail!!

Especially if they're so eager to get their wedding kit off !!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Who the hell would take it off completely at their own wedding? Think of all the grandmas and grandpapas watching. If that was real she'd have hitched that skirt right up to her chin before running off.

The Daily Maul prints mostly trash because they think their readers are trash. I read it every day. It can be a very painful experience.
edit on 5-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure why anyone would automatically assume it's staged. Has it occurred to folks that not every woman can even joke around about buying a Wedding Dress? The prices would buy me a good used car in a lot of cases. A fairly new one too.

It could be a set up....but the hall looks cheap, the guests are far from dressed in Royal wedding style and that sure as heck isn't a Princess coming down the isle. Perhaps she was trying to make do with a badly fitting family Dress for lack of anything better.

One of my favorite songs is "A coat of many colors" by Dolly Parton. That song immediately came to mind when I'd first seen the pics from the video. Doom on her if it's a hoax...but doom on everyone else for taking so much pleasure in her horror, if it isn't.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Looks fake to me.
Least she's got a nice bottom though, it could be worse.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I would think twice before getting a mail-order russian bride.
My son had a russian bride and the red tape for getting her
out of russia was beyond belief and expensive.
Once they get into the states they start showing their true
colors and their intentions.My son found out before she got
her green card.Soon,she will be flying the friendly skies back to
russia.
on topic...I think this is staged as well.

top topics

join