It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu calls renewed nuclear talks with Iran a “trap”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
endthelie.com...

I just found this website and so far it seems like a really good source for up to date news, and the BS level seems quite low.

Anywho, here we go again, Benjamin Netanyahu says "jump", and the U.S. asks "how high?"

Israel has an unchecked Nuclear arsenal, yet we shouldn't even be allowed to talk to Iran?

Ya know what this relationship the U.S. and Israel reminds me of?

And for those who don't know who this is, The little guy on top is Master: A small, short tempered, arrogant big mouth. And the big guy is Blaster: A huge, strong, developmentally challenged slave, who does everything, and whatever Master wants.
Now I don't think I should have to explain which is which.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Furthermore, Israel has not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and in 2009 The Washington Times (which I do not consider a reliable source given the fact that it is funded by the Unification Church also known as “the Moonies” ) claimed that “President Obama’s efforts to curb the spread of nuclear weapons threaten to expose and derail a 40-year-old secret U.S. agreement to shield Israel’s nuclear weapons from international scrutiny.”

Interesting that Israel/US is hiding behind the IAEA and the UN, demanding Iran be held accountable when they will not allow inspectors in nor get rid of their nuclear arsenal. Guess that solves the mystery of who really runs the UN right?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When this is all over, like in WW2 and we have the trials like Nuremberg, you think we're going to hang bibi?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Mr. Confusion here. I followed the links in the article to Fars, the Iranian state news site. english.farsnews.com...

On February 15, Iran's chief negotiator and Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Secretary Saeed Jalili replied to EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton's letter on talks between Tehran and the six world powers, and welcomed resumption of negotiations between the two sides.

In the letter, Jalili welcomed the readiness of the Group 5+1 (the five permanent UN Security Council members - Russia, China, Britain, France and the US plus Germany) to resume talks with Iran.

On Wednesday, Deputy Foreign Minister for Legal and International Affairs Seyed Abbas Araqchi told FNA that the relevant parties to the talks are planning the next round of negotiations based on Jalili's reply letter to Ashton.

This seems more recent than the source article. I also don't see the objection to everyone talking while the sanctions are still in place and other preparations are being made. Is Iran asking for any concessions in return for talking?

top topics

join