It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Ron Paul Viral video! - "Ron Paul Revolution: THE GREAT AWAKENING"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thank you to the above comments!

Let's get this to the front page then, who's with me?

The response from this video has been amazing everywhere.

RunRonPaul.com even added it to their newsletter today, this one will continue to spread like crazy!
imageshack.us...
edit on 4-3-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Im completely with op. It seems like rp is overlooked in the msm or hes just not looked at. Unfortunately that is all it takes. Becoming aware was a recent change ive had. I want to thank ats for it. Not only ats but the op's for there input also. Around me are people in a bubble that watch msm only. And they believe they are watching truth in action. "Its on tv it has to be the truth" are the responses i get. Disheartening! Whats bad is i feel more alone after reading what i have because from the people i know im the only one like me. The funny thing is that everything everyone bit#$ about around me is more apart of the larger problem than they know. But they just go on and say oh well cant do anything about it anyway. Well im done with that. Rp stands for what i have felt but couldnt express. So starting now im in.

And to think i was just about to apologize for sounding too patriotic. Wow weve been held down and until recently i havent noticed. People are afraid but close there eyes. I just dont want them to close there eyes thinking it will help. I guess it worked for me for a while but you still hear, feel, and sense. I just cant shut those out anymore. So here it is. I feel we are at a point where we can do something and this is the first step. This response ki d of coincides with a lot of other threads but i guess this is where im putting my 2 centz.

Let me know what i can do.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Will share with everyone I can, everywhere I can. If it means scrawling the youtube link on the sides of buildings with spraypaint, I will do it.

Stars for Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lzkaware

That is great to hear. Glad you've been enlightened by ATS and Ron Paul. The best thing you can do is to just continue to spread awareness of how Ron Paul represents truth, and spreading viral videos like this one.

You're a great patriot.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks it should've gotten more attention

top topics

<< 1   >>

join