It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Ron Paul Viral video! - "Ron Paul Revolution: THE GREAT AWAKENING"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey guys, wanted to post this here because this video has gone somewhat viral, and thought you all would like to see it. Released 2 days ago.

Do you feel it. There's a growing rumble. A lingering disturbance in the fabric of our system. A rising crescendo of resistance. Things are changing.. In a world run by corporations, banking elite, oligarchs, and politics, immersed in corruption.. a beacon of light has emerged.. Illuminating the dark fields. This beacon is Ron Paul. A man who is brave enough to take a stand against the very foundation of corruption and evil. A guiding point of light, pointing us towards truth and justice. A man of revolution..

Why are they trying to hide this man from us? Why are they afraid of him? It's simple.. He represents truth. And truth is dangerous for the established power structure. He fights FOR us. To restore our constitution. To restore our freedom.. But this is not merely a political revolution. No.. It's much deeper than that. Ron Paul, represents a consciousness revolution. A revolution of the mind. A revolution of truth. A revolution to restore faith in humanity. A revolution to restore the balance of humanity. To restore our power. He represents a movement, that transcends politics. We must open our eyes. This is not about left or right, black or white, but right and wrong.

People are waking up to a new paradigm that's on the horizon, that we must drive forward to as fast as humanly possible. No longer will we be lied to, and deceived. No longer will we be manipulated and scammed. No longer will be fed endless fear and war propaganda. It's time to see through the Illusions. We've been completely detached from our sense of power and reality, through the social manipulation of fear and division. It's time to realize our personal power, and get it back. Ron Paul is the cornerstone of this revolution. With his help, we can accomplish this.

Through the media, they can shape people's perception of reality, and perception of who should or should not be in power, but they are steadily losing this power. More and more are now seeing through this. More and more have woken up to the truth. The TRUTH, that Ron Paul is trying to show us. More and more, are now hearing his message of freedom, liberty, justice, and personal power, and the fact that we have lost these things. And for that, Ron Paul has already won. WE have already won. The message will continue to spread like wildfire. A wildfire of hope and dreams, that can't be contained. Each day is a new dawn of strengthening numbers. The corrupt gov and banking elites worldwide know that their time is running out, and human consciousness is evolving, as a cosmic turn takes place. They are deathly afraid of this. This is what Ron Paul represents. A global awakening to the corrupted system. A new era of freedom for humanity.

They can no longer stop what is coming. Through the internet and alternative media, we WILL continue to rise. Whether Ron Paul wins or not is now irrelevant. It's now about the message. He has become an idea.. And as we know these are bulletproof, and unstoppable. His legacy will most likely not be his presidency, but rather the spark he created that ignited the greatest revolution this world has ever seen.

No matter what happens, one thing is certain... The fight, has just begun.

edit on 3-3-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

edit on 3-3-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Wow! The best part is the Judge speaking for Paul. He is well liked by the older generation as well as the younger one. Him having been on Fox is enough to sway some people, imo.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great video! Here is the entire Ron Paul 'What If...' speech from the first part of your video:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Great vid. Great OP. Let Freedom Ring...once again.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Hey guys, wanted to post this here because this video has gone somewhat viral, and thought you all would like to see it. Released 2 days ago.

Do you feel it. There's a growing rumble. A lingering disturbance in the fabric of our system. A rising crescendo of resistance. Things are changing.. In a world run by corporations, banking elite, oligarchs, and politics, immersed in corruption.. a beacon of light has emerged.. Illuminating the dark fields. This beacon is Ron Paul. A man who is brave enough to take a stand against the very foundation of corruption and evil. A guiding point of light, pointing us towards truth and justice. A man of revolution..

Why are they trying to hide this man from us? Why are they afraid of him? It's simple.. He represents truth. And truth is dangerous for the established power structure. He fights FOR us. To restore our constitution. To restore our freedom.. But this is not merely a political revolution. No.. It's much deeper than that. Ron Paul, represents a consciousness revolution. A revolution of the mind. A revolution of truth. A revolution to restore faith in humanity. A revolution to restore the balance of humanity. To restore our power. He represents a movement, that transcends politics. We must open our eyes. This is not about left or right, black or white, but right and wrong.

People are waking up to a new paradigm that's on the horizon, that we must drive forward to as fast as humanly possible. No longer will we be lied to, and deceived. No longer will we be manipulated and scammed. No longer will be fed endless fear and war propaganda. It's time to see through the Illusions. We've been completely detached from our sense of power and reality, through the social manipulation of fear and division. It's time to realize our personal power, and get it back. Ron Paul is the cornerstone of this revolution. With his help, we can accomplish this.

Through the media, they can shape people's perception of reality, and perception of who should or should not be in power, but they are steadily losing this power. More and more are now seeing through this. More and more have woken up to the truth. The TRUTH, that Ron Paul is trying to show us. More and more, are now hearing his message of freedom, liberty, justice, and personal power, and the fact that we have lost these things. And for that, Ron Paul has already won. WE have already won. The message will continue to spread like wildfire. A wildfire of hope and dreams, that can't be contained. Each day is a new dawn of strengthening numbers. The corrupt gov and banking elites worldwide know that their time is running out, and human consciousness is evolving, as a cosmic turn takes place. They are deathly afraid of this. This is what Ron Paul represents. A global awakening to the corrupted system. A new era of freedom for humanity.

They can no longer stop what is coming. Through the internet and alternative media, we WILL continue to rise. Whether Ron Paul wins or not is now irrelevant. It's now about the message. His legacy will most likely not be his presidency, but rather the spark he created that ignited the greatest revolution this world has ever seen.

No matter what happens, one thing is certain... The fight, has just begun.

Powerful!! Both the video and your post bring tears to my eyes. I had almost lost complete faith in people, but the r3volution and the wonderful, incredible people standing for Liberty have restored my hope AND faith. Win, lose or draw, Ron Paul is a name that will never be lost from memory, what he started is bigger than all of the oligarchs put together.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And now an amazing confession, I haven't picked a candidate yet.

You don't happen to think that the commentary is a little over the top? This is what I'm thinking of:

a beacon of light has emerged.. Illuminating the dark fields. This beacon is Ron Paul. A man who is brave enough to take a stand against the very foundation of corruption and evil. A guiding point of light, pointing us towards truth and justice.

Ron Paul, represents a consciousness revolution. A revolution of the mind. A revolution of truth. A revolution to restore faith in humanity. A revolution to restore the balance of humanity. To restore our power.

It's time to realize our personal power, and get it back. Ron Paul is the cornerstone of this revolution. With his help, we can accomplish this.

The TRUTH, that Ron Paul is trying to show us. More and more, are now hearing his message of freedom, liberty, justice, and personal power, and the fact that we have lost these things. And for that, Ron Paul has already won. WE have already won. . This is what Ron Paul represents. A global awakening to the corrupted system. A new era of freedom for humanity.

And this confuses me:

Whether Ron Paul wins or not is now irrelevant. It's now about the message. His legacy will most likely not be his presidency, but rather the spark he created that ignited the greatest revolution this world has ever seen.
Since his winning is irrelevant, and the spark has already ignited the revolution, is it just the same if I vote for someone else?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great video OP. S&F. I like the message as all Paul supporters do...

I disagree about feeling anything coming, or anything in the air however. There's no "resistance" happening that anybody even cares to notice. Sadly, I feel completely deflated. I don't think anything will happen soon, in fact, I see this only getting worse. With all the nonsense going on in the MSM and the fraud happening with votes people simply are not caring enough about where we are headed. America is choosing to remain completely ignorant. There are a couple people on ATS (ahem, like Obama supporters) who even defend this corrupted GOP/Media process. They tell us almost everyday that it's not the people who have any say, it's the private GOP "club", and we're told that it's TOTALLY OK, that's the way it is guys!

No action is being taken, and no-one is doing anything effective. What is effective? Should we have more marches that the MSM will ignore? Shall we make our voices more known on the internet, what? Should we sit in a park banging on bongos? NOTHING is working.

These are frustrating and trying times.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

No, it isn't the same at all. There's the smart way to do something and there's the hard way to do something. What's been started won't stop whether Paul becomes president or not, but everybody has to figure out for themselves if they want to lead, follow or get out of the way.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No. We still need people to vote despite the rigged machine. If no one voted, there would be nothing to rig, thus, no evidence in clear view. We need to continue to apply pressure on them and force them to rig this election, while the evidence keeps piling on.

The revolution has not yet peaked, its only just begun. The best is yet to come.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Just a thought. Do people still read newspapers? Would letters to the editor help to get the message out? If Ron Paul is beloved by the military, what about sending speakers to the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign War posts all over the country? And this summer there will be state and county fairs people gather at. Another target?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Ron Paul has not thrown in the towel. If and when he does that your frustration and angst will be justified. Until then, you've gotta just keep on keepin' on.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Wookiep

Just a thought. Do people still read newspapers? Would letters to the editor help to get the message out? If Ron Paul is beloved by the military, what about sending speakers to the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign War posts all over the country? And this summer there will be state and county fairs people gather at. Another target?

You got me Charles, I thought most people read news on the internet now days, but according to the poll numbers it sure doesn't seem like it. Ron Paul supporters completely dominate the internet, but that doesn't seem to do much good either. I'd say it's a possibility Veterans could do what you suggest. Would the newspapers ever allow it? Would the media cover any of it? I'm 99.9999% sure they wouldn't. People only want to listen to the MSM, they have monopolized the minds of average Americans.

I'm sorry to seem so...Grim.. but with what keeps happening in Paul's strongest states (with Romney supposedly winning Washington today) I'm feeling that all hope left is quickly fading. Like I said, I'm feeling completely deflated, that doesn't mean everyone else should, but it's not looking good from my perspective at this time.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Wow.. Thank you very much.. I'm flattered. I'm glad I can make a difference like that. This is only the beginning, keep your head up, and awesomely said by you as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Wookiep

Good thought and I never realized it until now. I'm a member of a VFW and haven't heard one peep about Ron Paul. Mostly Kusinich. Bleeeh!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Why has my thread been censored?

When I first posted, it was getting rapid responses and flags, then was moved, and everything stopped. Because people can't see it. It should have stayed in the "new topics" section at least a little longer.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I don't understand. This thread still shows up where it should on the firehose page. That's new topics, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

No but it is not being shown ANYWHERE else, if you click on this forum, you cant even see it. On the main "new topics being commented on and flagged" section, there are new threads with less flags and less comments and you can see them. i don't get it. What the hell is going on?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Please forgive the obvious suggestion, but why not "Alert" the thread and ask a Mod what's up?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i would just like to say that was beautiful
2nd
not even half done the video yet had to pause for amazement.
too much at once

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
posting this one far and wide i will be gone a while,
we the people are waking up,
and its global

the more that see this the better
IMHO

xploder

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>