It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis,etc - UPDATE ON PROGRESS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i write to advise you all that significant progress has been made in understanding the above illnesses and also progress in stopping and preventing them.

a lot of you are expecting magic pills but that ain't gonna happen due to the complex issues involved.
here is the article.
it is a long article so you might miss the X -FACTOR on tv but if you get these diseases you won't even remember or care that you missed it.

i said you might miss it is a long article so you might miss the X -FACTOR on tv but if you get these diseases you won't even remember or care that you missed it.

i said you might miss the X -FACTOR on tv but...oh never mind.

good luck.

articles.mercola.com...

edit on 3-3-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Copper deficiencies.
Sorry, it slipped out.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
nice read. I do a lot of the recommended things except avoiding grains part, i eat oatmeal every morning

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

with everyone whining and whinging about these diseases it is quite surprising there is such a low response to this treatment.

i suppose they are all waiting for the magic pill to appear...as these treatments involve too much "work" and we must watch all the crap on tv like x-factor even with impending Alzheimer's...

just imagine a collection of vegetables watching America's next top model.

i wish i could put up a picture.

new topics

top topics

join