It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Immortal Spiritual Parasites Occupying Homo Sapiens for a Short Period of Time!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

What I wrote was more of a "What if" than my true believes. I had a severed aorta in a car wreck 30 years ago and should of died within 4 minutes. My doctor said I should be dead but we can't deny you. He went on to say that it was like a garden hose running full blast and someone cut it in half. It should of leaked all over and I should of died in 4 minutes but the blood went from one end of the hose to other without leaking having thin air holding it together, impossible but here you are. With such a miricle you would expect more, there was.

I had one of those "white light" experiences where I was no longer in a body but rather a spirit in a place that it's glory cannot be described by words. We get big, real big, God like big and there is still God overseeing us with a love and care past the best we ever experienced here. Life in a body on earth was but one grain of sand, I was in a desert called my eternal life. No words good enough to give any justice in describing it. Truley ascending far beyond any animal nature.

I have always believed in God and Christ but most churches would throw me out not following a man made doctrine. It's funny how most people will agree that the actions and words of Jesus are right on about how to treat each other and that true human value lies in the love and compassion we share. What man has done with this is where it went wrong. Just another money maker and way to control the masses. I can say that we all have good and bad in us unable to remove the bad on our own. I can say heaven is a place of all good and no bad or evil is allowed there. Being it is all interconnected any amount of evil would spread through the whole place ruining it. I know we need a spiritual filter to pass through to remove the bad to get there. This is where Jesus steps in being such a filter. Taking on a dirty job for a short time if you compare it to the universes time. It is spiritual mechanics and earth is a breading ground. The reason for a thing is always greater than the thing itself. The reason for man is to become greater than himself through ascending to a higher state of being in a heavenly realm. But what if other races from other worlds were part of this breeding process and the whole universe is one giant breeding ground serving the place of ascention called heaven. Just a what if.........

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

parasite means that one side is leeching while the other side is providing. i can tell you right now, my body is an encumbrance, not a freedom. Its like comparing astronaut suits with a guy being inside one. Given the choice, the astronaut would rather be able to move freely in space without dying, but he cant, so he wears a cumbersome suit. Same concept for flesh suits. Pardon the Lady Gaga reference. Bacon dresses is not exactly what im referring to.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

We're not supposed to write one-liners, but...I believe you.

<< 1   >>

join