It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting fraud easily achieved on Diebold machine. Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

This isnt about Ron Paul anymore. If fraud is possible with the Diebold machine, any Diebold machine, because the machine does not return the fact that a negative vote count for a candidate is entered and a positive vote count for another, then that error needs to be fixed.

Exactly. In my mind Ron Paul has been a victim of this, but so have other candidates and small and large levels. Of that I am sure.

This proves that it can be done. And further...

MONTREAL — A new study says rich people are more likely to engage in unethical behaviour than their poorer counterparts -- like cutting off motorists, lying in a negotiation and cheating to win a prize. That's the finding from researchers at the University of California and the University of Toronto, published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. Read more: www.ctv.ca...

So, you have the mechanical ability to rig the votes fairly easily coupled with a group of people (because lets face it, very few politicians are working class people) that has been proven to lie and cheat more to win a prize. That's a bad combination and one that guarantees that it has been used.

The fact then becomes, if it has been used for one it could be used for all, and suddenly there is no such thing as a free and fair election until this issue is addressed.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You are making this solely about Ron Paul. Just because he is not performing up to your expectations does not mean there is some malevolent conspiracy taking place to prevent him from getting elected. Once again, this video is in regards to the 2000 presidential elections. That was over a decade ago. As I have stated, Diebold has since been bought out. Legislation has been passed that addresses the very issue you have brought up. So what exactly is it that you are trying to say?

I will say this until I am blue in the face-- the reason Ron Paul is not winning is because he is not receiving enough votes. Simple as that. In most instances, he is receiving right around the same amount of returns as what is reflected in statewide opinion polling. Believe me, I am just as frustrated as you that Dr. Paul is not getting the number of votes he should be. However, just because reality is a bit difficult to swallow sometimes does not make it right to morph everything in such a way as to satisfy said frustrations.

Why not take pride in the fact that over 900,000 Americans have already lined up and voted for the good doctor? Why not be excited by the number of youth voters who overwhelmingly side with Congressman Paul? Why must you people suddenly feel the need to de-legitimize everything we've worked for by falling back on absurd conspiracy theories?

Our day will come. Until then, learn to take one on the chin.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul aside, this effects everybody. It means that our voting system is all a scam.

I know i have posted this previously in this very thread, but if you take the time to watch the following film it shows the very deep and fundamental flaw with electronic voting in our country today.

Yes, the names of the companies have changed, and newer systems have been put in place in some states but to the best of my knowledge every voting machine in America is running CLOSED SOURCE software.

The problem with closed source software is that the counties buying the machines can't "look under the hood" so to speak, and verify that the system they are purchasing is indeed a system to accurately record the votes of it residents.

Anybody who attempts to determine how the system actually works is immediately accused of tampering with the way it works, rendering their findings mostly useless in court as the vendors retain the right to make sure only "approved" security companies evaluate their systems.

I'm telling ya, watch the video above, and then show it to everyone you know. Apathy has to give in to outrage at a certain point and enough outrage can actually get things done.

Here's a programmer who happily admits under oath that he wrote a program to flip votes, one that would be undetectable. It's just way to easy for them to cheat.

OPEN SOURCE VOTING MACHINES OR NOTHING BUT GOOD OLD PAPER BALLOTS, DEMAND THEM NOW!!!!!!
edit on 3/16/2012 by Slowlyboiledfrog because: screwed up embedding the vids

<< 1   >>

join